Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tonights the night...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

World-Of-Darkness

World-Of-Darkness

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
QUOTE (xXxBroken- @ Feb 17 2008, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.. Whatever happens.
Understand dude, all blame, all the pain, all the suffering..
Will never go away. It will always stay etched in your skin..
You'll bear it even when you're a twisted pulp on the floor..
I know this, because a couple nights ago.. I was close to suicide.

It is the most selfish thing you could ever do..
And just take note..
Suicide isn't painless.. When you leave EVERYONE in pain.

Use your head.. And consider others before you selfishly
Try looking for a short-cut..
You've got your whole life ahead of you..

Believe me.. I've felt and still feel what you do.

I lost my girlfriend 2 weeks ago in a car accident..
And I lay with her.. While she was pinned in the car.
Blood dripping down my body.. while I held her hand
Until I felt her last breath run down my arm..

Pain isn't something we easily come to terms with..
But sadly, it is something we should all learn to easily deal with.
Because pain is as much a part of life as it is with death..

I remember a long time ago I was told
You can't stop someone.. Who's ready to die.
Because they're practically gone already..
But, I know.. You aren't ready.
And I know I wasn't..

In the end you are your own self-fulfilling prophecy..
And don't take my words in offense..
I'm just giving you the brutal facts concerning your decision..

Make the right choice man.. I know you will.

that made me cry! it was so heartfelt and so sad im srry ih ope eveything goes alright

xheartxofxsorrowx

xheartxofxsorrowx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..............
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 17 2008, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just waiting for everyone to go to bed now..
I guess I'll see what happens in a few hours.
If I do go through with it.. I just want you all to know I appreciate the help & all.
If I dont go through with it.. Then I'll just look like an attention seeking ass tomorow when I log back on.

Uh... I'm off now.

I'm not going bed till very late. laugh.gif

Come chat on msn, I bet I can talk you out of it. xx

Teargas

Teargas

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Too many
You seeked help.. There's nothing wrong with that.
Just do what your heart tells you..
But listen to your mind first Smile.

I know you'll make the right decision..

The difference is..
We care.

Xx MICHAEL xX

Xx MICHAEL xX

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Blood on the Dancefloor
  • Fav Song Lets Start A Riot!
We'll see if hes here tomorrow....

embertf

embertf

MAJOR

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
you mentioned something: "suicide is the easy way out"
why don't you work at your problem otherwise you'll just be another dead emo kid.

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
well.. hopefully smile didn't kill himself sad.gif
guess we will know sooner or late (i really hope he didnt..)

and smile if you haven't done anything and read this
DON'T DO IT! >_<

stars and broken gutairs

stars and broken gutairs

i'm that knife in your back thats twists and causes u pain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arkansas
  • Fav Band AS I LAY DYING
  • Fav Song confined by as i lay dying!
hey i know what your feeling and to tell you the truth i wanted to commit sucide too....but for some odd reason something is holding you back right.....i feel like that too....ever since i was six i use to go to sleep with a knife and hope that i couldnt wake up in the morning that i couldnt open up my eyes.....and i still feel like that also but its something thats holding us back right.....deep down inside we dont want to do it.....we want to feel love,to be able to rid our lives of things that we don't like......people love you here and if they don't then i love you......maybe that will stop you from killing yourself maybe it wont.....i wish i can go and scare off your problems...i really know how you feel plus more.......but i just wanted you to know that your loved....might not know you well but hey its just how i feel ....love comes in many ways.......and i hate to see people in pain......idk if this helps but i hope it did....at least in some way.....

Conviction

Conviction

Forum Evil

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Fav Band -
He'd now be either dead, asleep or in a coma by now.

CookieXCutter

CookieXCutter

dork you lovee :]

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,123 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Bc13
  • Fav Song BREE BREE!!!:D
GOD LET HIM LIVE AND NOT BE HURT PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all my friends,well,smileinmysleep's friends,pray with me.to whomever u worship.........no one want's to see him go,including me!!!!!!!!!!!

hope that u wake up in the morning and say what the hell was i thinking

XxP a I NxX z3

XxP a I NxX z3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Fav Band Escape The fate
I really hope he's ok I'd hate to see someone give up so easy...I've been in the mental hospitals I hope it don't happen to him.....

XxSorrowsankdeepinsidexX

XxSorrowsankdeepinsidexX

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
DONT BE A ASSHOLE LIKE THIS. plzzzzz i know i have hardly ever talked to you but still one your to hott to die and that means one less hott person and 2 there are some many people here who loves you even thought you said your dad said he was going to and your sis. tryed to just think if you do it then how do you think they are going to feel if you do it well think about every one on here is going to feel is you do that i know i hardly know you but still i dont think you should do it i think that if you do it your going to let alot of people down plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont do it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

StabEmosInTheHead

StabEmosInTheHead

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Ok. So I'm still alive.. Sorry to those of you that were hoping I'd make the news!
Heres how things went..

I waited up until around 2:00am, when everyone was asleep, took a full pack of painkillers, pulled out a razorblade, and started slashing at my wrist. I just closed my eyes, and kept slashing. Blood poured all over the place, and after about 20 mins I just got worn out and passed out.
Well I woke up this morning to find myself covered in dry blood, and my dad screaming at me. We spoke about everything..
I've now quit school, and I'm going to get a job. School was one of the main problems, but my dad just wouldn't listen to me & kept saying it was all in my head. After this little incident though, he's finally taking me serious.
So now I'm typing this message to let you all know that I'm not dead..
My wrist is sore as HELL, my favourite hoody has a huge brown stain on it, and my stomach is killing from all the painkillers.. I havent told my dad I OD though..

Uh, well thats that.

Hopefully I dont get sent off to some mental asylum...

& sorry if this all seemed like a big cry for attention.

- Oh, and also, to the people who keep saying I'm too hot to die; Thanks for the compliment, but youre acting as if fat ugly people dont deserve to live..

Teargas

Teargas

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Too many
You did what I couldn't..

You made a decision and went through with it..
Thats taking control of your life regardless of how dire the consequences are.

Keep going..

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 18 2008, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. So I'm still alive.. Sorry to those of you that were hoping I'd make the news!
Heres how things went..

I waited up until around 2:00am, when everyone was asleep, took a full pack of painkillers, pulled out a razorblade, and started slashing at my wrist. I just closed my eyes, and kept slashing. Blood poured all over the place, and after about 20 mins I just got worn out and passed out.
Well I woke up this morning to find myself covered in dry blood, and my dad screaming at me. We spoke about everything..
I've now quit school, and I'm going to get a job. School was one of the main problems, but my dad just wouldn't listen to me & kept saying it was all in my head. After this little incident though, he's finally taking me serious.
My wrist is sore as HELL, my favourite hoody has a huge brown stain on it, and my stomach is killing from all the painkillers.. I havent told my dad I OD though..

Uh, well thats that.

- Oh, and also, to the people who keep saying I'm too hot to die; Thanks for the compliment, but youre acting as if fat ugly people dont deserve to live..

huray happy.gif still alive is for sure a + lol

also even though it was a cry for help on the forums and in real life or whatever.. everything turned out okay
though you didn't need to do that to get people to take you seriously (even though because of this they now do.. this shouldve been like last resort for you man)

also what was wrong with school? :x

StabEmosInTheHead

StabEmosInTheHead

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
QUOTE (Aneraxium @ Feb 18 2008, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huray happy.gif still alive is for sure a + lol

also even though it was a cry for help on the forums and in real life or whatever.. everything turned out okay
though you didn't need to do that to get people to take you seriously (even though because of this they now do.. this shouldve been like last resort for you man)

also what was wrong with school? :x

Eh, I'm not even going to get into it..

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 18 2008, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, I'm not even going to get into it..

alright man thats cool

personal business is personal

just glad you're still alive and well

goneforgood

goneforgood

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band paramore
Ok...This does seem like a cry for attention, im not sure if your truthful or not. Then agin who am i to judge you.

Basically...Im extremely glad no one is dead, I hope things get better for you soon

nic..

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 17 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kill myself.

I'll do it when everyones in bed. Dont try talking me out of it, because I've been thinking about it for ages, and I feel as if I finally have the guts to go through with it this time.
I'm not even going to bother going on about all my problems, but it's so bad that this is all I can think about. I've tried getting help, but nothing works.

If I'm on the site tomorow, then obviously I didn't go through with it.
If not, then I'll either be in some hospital somewhere, or I'll be dead.

Hate me all you want, but I'm gunna do it tonight.

So, 16 and you've been thinking about it for "ages"...

The decision making part of the brain doesn't fully develop till the age 25....So....You've been thinking about this for a few months/years with an incomplete brain?

I want you to consider that.

Also, everyone has problems. The key is not giving up. 16 is too young to decide that nothing will ever work. I'm not going to sit around trying to talk you out of it, because this is the internet, and while it's good for sex advice and comedy, playing psychologist via this medium doesn't work. You're free to talk to me, and we can discuss things in detail and I won't judge. I was suicidal from age 14-20 (or so) from bipolar and ptsd. Now I'm a psych major. Those are my credentials, speak with me if you'd like.

It's up to you now.

xheartxofxsorrowx

xheartxofxsorrowx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..............
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 18 2008, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heres how things went..

Uh, well thats that.

Thank fuck your still alive!!!! smile.gif But you should go to the hospital as soon as possible now. As your liver could be fucked, depending on how many painkillers you took.

Even if nothing shows up yet, it still could happen not much later.

Also I guess you didn't slash deeply with the razor? As a very deep wound won't stop bleeding on it's own.

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
Jesus Chist, Smile, you had me worried as hell. Well i'm glad your alive. I'm not happy it took that much to make your father see what's going on in your mind. But I'm happy he now does.

Good to see your still with us!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users