Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tonights the night...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

Conviction

Conviction

Forum Evil

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Fav Band -
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 18 2008, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. So I'm still alive.. Sorry to those of you that were hoping I'd make the news!
Heres how things went..

Why, oh why does this totally not surprise me.
Like I said to Fiery Rose, he wasn't going to do it.

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (Happythoughts @ Feb 18 2008, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why, oh why does this totally not surprise me.
Like I said to Fiery Rose, he wasn't going to do it.

he did do it
but "didnt" do it

-_x if you get what i mean

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
QUOTE (Aneraxium @ Feb 18 2008, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he did do it
but "didnt" do it

-_x if you get what i mean

erm no.....oh wait i get it. He tried but didn't succeed.

And i know Happy's counter argument : How de we know that SmileInMySleep is telling the truth?

I believe him but thats just because i'm a highly sympathetic person ^__^

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (emotionalhazard @ Feb 18 2008, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And i know Happy's counter argument : How de we know that SmileInMySleep is telling the truth?

exactly.. its like taking an oath of truth before you testify in court or whatever
you might not be telling the truth (lol) but everyone is expected to think that you are telling the absolute truth

Conviction

Conviction

Forum Evil

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Fav Band -
QUOTE (emotionalhazard @ Feb 18 2008, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did believe him, and if I told you why you'd laugh.
People that truly want suicide, and I mean truly want it will succeed.
They will not commit suicide on a place where they have a chance to be found.
Second, he cut his wrists. That's a bad way to commit suicide.

I'll just say that I did not say that he didn't go trough with the suicide. *Although I did at first, but then later said that he will not die tonight.

I want to bet he cut his wrist like this l instead of how it should be, like this / or \

*This is from a talk between me and Fiery Rose.

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley
so someone who said he'll commit suicide didn't do it.why shouldn't i be suprised?don't call me unsympathetic because i am tired of people always going I'M KILLING MYSELF and don't do it.I'll get bashed for this by so called people who think i'm heartless.I'm sure he's getting messages about how we all love him and enjoying it.

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
Um...yes, yes he is smile.gif

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley
QUOTE (emotionalhazard @ Feb 18 2008, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um...yes, yes he is smile.gif

yeah he sure deserves it that's for sure.tell me why i shouldn't think of this as another attention ploy.It's sad that people are still falling for these tricks.Your intentions are good but frankly,you're wasting them.

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
And? I chose to spend my intentions on those I care about...even if SmileInMy caSleep was faking...he still, in my opinion, gains my sympathy. And if you can't accept that...well tough.

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley
QUOTE (emotionalhazard @ Feb 18 2008, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And? I chose to spend my intentions on those I care about...even if SmileInMy caSleep was faking...he still, in my opinion, gains my sympathy. And if you can't accept that...well tough.

hahaha.sympathy for a faker.that's even sadder.i want to kill myself.can i have my sympathy now hazard?

somethingdifferent

somethingdifferent

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Daft Punk
Dude, you definitely gained my sympathy for going through with that. I'm glad you didn't actually die, though.

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
QUOTE (RoscoBenjamin @ Feb 18 2008, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hahaha.sympathy for a faker.that's even sadder.i want to kill myself.can i have my sympathy now hazard?

Erm...yes you can.

XxP a I NxX z3

XxP a I NxX z3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Fav Band Escape The fate
Hope things get better. On other hand why would he do this for attention. What would he gain?

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (XxP a I NxX z3 @ Feb 18 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope things get better. On other hand why would he do this for attention. What would he gain?

Nothing

Just like he would naturally gain nothing from trying to kill himself except death

But.. I suppose you can look at it like a post of departure - aka he was saying good bye to the ones he knew on EC (maybe idk)

XxSorrowsankdeepinsidexX

XxSorrowsankdeepinsidexX

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 18 2008, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. So I'm still alive.. Sorry to those of you that were hoping I'd make the news!
Heres how things went..

I waited up until around 2:00am, when everyone was asleep, took a full pack of painkillers, pulled out a razorblade, and started slashing at my wrist. I just closed my eyes, and kept slashing. Blood poured all over the place, and after about 20 mins I just got worn out and passed out.
Well I woke up this morning to find myself covered in dry blood, and my dad screaming at me. We spoke about everything..
I've now quit school, and I'm going to get a job. School was one of the main problems, but my dad just wouldn't listen to me & kept saying it was all in my head. After this little incident though, he's finally taking me serious.
So now I'm typing this message to let you all know that I'm not dead..
My wrist is sore as HELL, my favourite hoody has a huge brown stain on it, and my stomach is killing from all the painkillers.. I havent told my dad I OD though..

Uh, well thats that.

Hopefully I dont get sent off to some mental asylum...

& sorry if this all seemed like a big cry for attention.

- Oh, and also, to the people who keep saying I'm too hot to die; Thanks for the compliment, but youre acting as if fat ugly people dont deserve to live..

yay and thanks god you did not died and i dont think that the fat and ugly kids should die they just should not be emo (sorry about that)... well on that note i dotn think any one should die

Gunman

Gunman

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 18 2008, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heres how things went..

I waited up until around 2:00am, when everyone was asleep, took a full pack of painkillers, pulled out a razorblade, and started slashing at my wrist. I just closed my eyes, and kept slashing. Blood poured all over the place, and after about 20 mins I just got worn out and passed out.
Well I woke up this morning to find myself covered in dry blood, and my dad screaming at me. We spoke about everything..
I've now quit school, and I'm going to get a job. School was one of the main problems, but my dad just wouldn't listen to me & kept saying it was all in my head. After this little incident though, he's finally taking me serious.
So now I'm typing this message to let you all know that I'm not dead..
My wrist is sore as HELL, my favourite hoody has a huge brown stain on it, and my stomach is killing from all the painkillers.. I havent told my dad I OD though..

Uh, well thats that.

Hopefully I dont get sent off to some mental asylum...

& sorry if this all seemed like a big cry for attention.

- Oh, and also, to the people who keep saying I'm too hot to die; Thanks for the compliment, but youre acting as if fat ugly people dont deserve to live..

Dude? What the fuck? You quit school? Are you going get some fucking sense back into your head, or do I have to swim across the Atlantic and knock it back into you? Get back into school, dude. You need an education. It'll be tough for you if you don't.

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
jesus, i leave for 2 days, and we have an intended-and-failed suicide attempt?

wtf, i miss all the exciting stuff.

well, glad you're still around smile.gif hope the job hunt goes well - once you get into a routine of sorts, you won't have time to dwell on your problems, and a lot of the time, it's for the best to just avoid the issues. Not everything needs to be confronted. Some things are best left over there, in the corner, while you move on with your life.

goneforgood

goneforgood

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band paramore
QUOTE (XxSorrowsankdeepinsidexX @ Feb 19 2008, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yay and thanks god you did not died and i dont think that the fat and ugly kids should die they just should not be emo (sorry about that)... well on that note i dotn think any one should die

You are a sorry excuse for a human, hmm thats like me saying kids with curly hair (like yours) ARE NOT alowed to be emo lol....sorry but you really should put a little more thought into your posts,

nic..

PS please excuse the off topic it was important

StabEmosInTheHead

StabEmosInTheHead

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
QUOTE (RoscoBenjamin @ Feb 18 2008, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so someone who said he'll commit suicide didn't do it.why shouldn't i be suprised?don't call me unsympathetic because i am tired of people always going I'M KILLING MYSELF and don't do it.I'll get bashed for this by so called people who think i'm heartless.I'm sure he's getting messages about how we all love him and enjoying it.

FUCK YOU.

Ok, yeh, this might seem like a cry for attention, but in real life I had nobody to tell that I was going to kill myself, and I didn't want to write a suicide note because I didn't know what to put. Posting this on the internet might seem like attention seeking but I had to tell somebody..
And if you want pics, I'll get you pics. There's no way of me showing you the painkillers I swallowed though...

Eh.. Yesterday everyone was telling me not to kill myself, and now you're all calling me an atention seeker because I didn't do the job good enough. Eh, whatever. See what I mean about hardly knowing any of you? You dont care about me, you were just trying to up your post counts.

QUOTE (Gunman @ Feb 18 2008, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude? What the fuck? You quit school? Are you going get some fucking sense back into your head, or do I have to swim across the Atlantic and knock it back into you? Get back into school, dude. You need an education. It'll be tough for you if you don't.

Yeh, I quit. I'm just sick of the way I'm treated... Plus, I've already passed my GCSE's.. I'm planning on being a screenwriter, so I dont really need any qualifications for that anyway.

Oh. And now after all this, everythings going tits up again. My step mum is complaining about how I'm now bringing no money into the house. My dad told me I need help and all that tallk, and when I try to he just shouts, and wont listen. He keeps saying I'm now an adult and need to sort it all out myself. Now while everyones out of the house I'm just sat here thinking of what to do. My life isn't going anywhere...
Eh.. I dont know what to do.

XnewtX

XnewtX

Day Old

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,674 posts
look if he does want to go to school then he doesn't have
to its not your choose it his you can't make up his mind for
him it like your running his life that's why people get pissed
off it's there life not somebody that they met on the internet
leave him alone to make up his own mind and quit bugging him