Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tonights the night...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 19 2008, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FUCK YOU.

Ok, yeh, this might seem like a cry for attention, but in real life I had nobody to tell that I was going to kill myself, and I didn't want to write a suicide note because I didn't know what to put. Posting this on the internet might seem like attention seeking but I had to tell somebody..
And if you want pics, I'll get you pics. There's no way of me showing you the painkillers I swallowed though...

Eh.. Yesterday everyone was telling me not to kill myself, and now you're all calling me an atention seeker because I didn't do the job good enough. Eh, whatever. See what I mean about hardly knowing any of you? You dont care about me, you were just trying to up your post counts.

Yeh, I quit. I'm just sick of the way I'm treated... Plus, I've already passed my GCSE's.. I'm planning on being a screenwriter, so I dont really need any qualifications for that anyway.

Oh. And now after all this, everythings going tits up again. My step mum is complaining about how I'm now bringing no money into the house. My dad told me I need help and all that tallk, and when I try to he just shouts, and wont listen. He keeps saying I'm now an adult and need to sort it all out myself. Now while everyones out of the house I'm just sat here thinking of what to do. My life isn't going anywhere...
Eh.. I dont know what to do.

Oh yes we do care! RoscoeBenjamin is being really rather critical of well..everything..ignore him.

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley
sorry if i'm not a personal cheerleading squad for you.sorry that i don't think of you as anymore than a lolcow.sorry but when everyone on here always says,OMG I'M SUICIDAL,can't help but dismiss all of you.

stars and broken gutairs

stars and broken gutairs

i'm that knife in your back thats twists and causes u pain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arkansas
  • Fav Band AS I LAY DYING
  • Fav Song confined by as i lay dying!
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 18 2008, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok. So I'm still alive.. Sorry to those of you that were hoping I'd make the news!
Heres how things went..

I waited up until around 2:00am, when everyone was asleep, took a full pack of painkillers, pulled out a razorblade, and started slashing at my wrist. I just closed my eyes, and kept slashing. Blood poured all over the place, and after about 20 mins I just got worn out and passed out.
Well I woke up this morning to find myself covered in dry blood, and my dad screaming at me. We spoke about everything..
I've now quit school, and I'm going to get a job. School was one of the main problems, but my dad just wouldn't listen to me & kept saying it was all in my head. After this little incident though, he's finally taking me serious.
So now I'm typing this message to let you all know that I'm not dead..
My wrist is sore as HELL, my favourite hoody has a huge brown stain on it, and my stomach is killing from all the painkillers.. I havent told my dad I OD though..

Uh, well thats that.

Hopefully I dont get sent off to some mental asylum...

& sorry if this all seemed like a big cry for attention.

- Oh, and also, to the people who keep saying I'm too hot to die; Thanks for the compliment, but youre acting as if fat ugly people dont deserve to live..

hooray your alive and i thougt you did it ..........no your not an attention seeking whore and yes i'm glad you didn't kill yourself....although pains not worth the living i just found out that life itsself worth the living and killing yourself is worth the wait....i'm so happy right now....SMILE IN MY SLEEP ISN'T DEAD>>>>>>>OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!
*does the happy dance*
and FUCK the people who call themselves not being ATTENTION SEEKING WHORES because obviously there getting attention for posting shit that pisses people the fuck off.....lol excuse the harsh language and quitting school....screen writer is cool and i still care for you although i hardly even know you.....you don't have to show any pics towards me i just believe you.....so yeah thats not all of us that turned on you....HOPE YOUR OK and like i said once I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOUR ALIVE

xheartxofxsorrowx

xheartxofxsorrowx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..............
QUOTE (RoscoBenjamin @ Feb 19 2008, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry if i'm not a personal cheerleading squad for you.sorry that i don't think of you as anymore than a lolcow.sorry but when everyone on here always says,OMG I'M SUICIDAL,can't help but dismiss all of you.

Stop being so mean to SmileInMySleep sad.gif , I care alot about him and don't like people being nasty to others like that.

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (SmileInMySleep @ Feb 19 2008, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh. And now after all this, everythings going tits up again. My step mum is complaining about how I'm now bringing no money into the house. My dad told me I need help and all that tallk, and when I try to he just shouts, and wont listen. He keeps saying I'm now an adult and need to sort it all out myself. Now while everyones out of the house I'm just sat here thinking of what to do. My life isn't going anywhere...
Eh.. I dont know what to do.

You are under the age of 18

You are not required to pay rent to live in your parents house

I would have to say any money that you earned would go to whatever you wanted it to go to.. not to what your parents wanted to make it go to
You always have the option of helping your parents pay for things and the bills etc. but I'm just saying that it is your money not theirs

Also your life isn't going anywhere because you quit school and you have nothing to do anymore
A job isn't going to fill up all of your time.. so get a hobby (find something you want to do or something that you already like doing and just keep doing it and get into it a little more seriously)

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (RoscoBenjamin @ Feb 19 2008, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You aren't being a personal cheerleader we already knew that

But you are making personal attacks on Smile through your posts (and he did go through a serious time)

lets try to cut back on the attacks eh?

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Fuck man... Just... Fuck... Jesus i read the first page of this thread... Gawd i nearly cried... I always thought yu were one of the strong ones... I had another online friend i thought of like that a few months back... She suddenly tried suicide too and woke up in hospital... And the day she woke up she was just happy to be alive...I fuckin wish that id been on here that night to try and help... If yu ever feel like that again, please pm me or call me (if yu want my no. just ask) or ANYTHING... Please..xxx

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
QUOTE (Each breath brings death @ Feb 19 2008, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fuck man... Just... Fuck... Jesus i read the first page of this thread... Gawd i nearly cried... I always thought yu were one of the strong ones... I had another online friend i thought of like that a few months back... She suddenly tried suicide too and woke up in hospital... And the day she woke up she was just happy to be alive...I fuckin wish that id been on here that night to try and help... If yu ever feel like that again, please pm me or call me (if yu want my no. just ask) or ANYTHING... Please..xxx

ya ain't the only one...I always cry when people kill themselves..in fact i cry at alot of things...oh well

Conviction

Conviction

Forum Evil

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Fav Band -
QUOTE (emotionalhazard @ Feb 19 2008, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya ain't the only one...I always cry when people kill themselves..in fact i cry at alot of things...oh well

Grow some?

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (Happythoughts @ Feb 19 2008, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grow some?

You can't honestly say you've never cried over someones death that you were fond of - can you?

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
QUOTE (Happythoughts @ Feb 19 2008, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grow some?

Thank you for that macho comment there. I have plenty of that for what i need. I'm just emotionally...over-active.

Conviction

Conviction

Forum Evil

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Fav Band -
QUOTE (Aneraxium @ Feb 19 2008, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't honestly say you've never cried over someones death that you were fond of - can you?

It wasn't about that, it was about the 'I cry about a lot of things' that I found pretty stupid. I'm not trying to be 'macho' or whatever, I've shed my tears, but to say that you cry over alot of things make me think that you cry over stupid reasons.

And about the losing relatives part: Death happens to all of us, I've made peace with knowing that some day I will not be here. And that all the persons I've known, loved and cared about will all perish, one day.Be it tomorrow or in 50 years, it's bound to happen and we cannot deny it. We can wait and pout about what cruel fate awaits us all, or you can embrace it and live with the fact knowing. I choose the latter.
I do however fear death more then anything.

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
QUOTE (Happythoughts @ Feb 19 2008, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It wasn't about that, it was about the 'I cry about a lot of things' that I found pretty stupid. I'm not trying to be 'macho' or whatever, I've shed my tears, but to say that you cry over alot of things make me think that you cry over stupid reasons.

And about the losing relatives part: Death happens to all of us, I've made peace with knowing that some day I will not be here. And that all the persons I've known, loved and cared about will all perish, one day.Be it tomorrow or in 50 years, it's bound to happen and we cannot deny it. We can wait and pout about what cruel fate awaits us all, or you can embrace it and live with the fact knowing. I choose the latter.

Yes I do cry over stupid things. I can't help it. It's in my nature to be overly caring. And if you can't accept what I can't control then tough.

Conviction

Conviction

Forum Evil

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Fav Band -
QUOTE (emotionalhazard @ Feb 19 2008, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I do cry over stupid things. I can't help it. It's in my nature to be overly caring. And if you can't accept what I can't control then tough.

Then you, for the benefit of only yourself, need to grow some.

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
QUOTE (Happythoughts @ Feb 19 2008, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then you, for the benefit of only yourself, need to grow some.

And you know the condition of my "some" how?

stars and broken gutairs

stars and broken gutairs

i'm that knife in your back thats twists and causes u pain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Arkansas
  • Fav Band AS I LAY DYING
  • Fav Song confined by as i lay dying!
QUOTE (Happythoughts @ Feb 19 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude.......sometimes we just need to keep commits to ourselves.....there different ways to embrace the hard core truth about death.....

XxP a I NxX z3

XxP a I NxX z3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Fav Band Escape The fate
OK stop flaming up his topic...Drop it. Any side effects from the pain killers?. And please don't post pictures to prove them that you weren't telling the truth.

xheartxofxsorrowx

xheartxofxsorrowx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..............
I highly hope that SmileInMySleep has been to the hospital or doctors.

As a load of paracetamol over the standard dosage, can cause liver damage even if it doesn't show up right away. Hopefully hes lucky, but he better get it checked out to be safe.
Really depends how much he took. 1000mg is a standard dose, 2000mg is not that safe, but I don't think would cause damage as it's not much over the normal dose.
But if he took like for example: 20x paracetamol tablets in one go, I would be really worried as hes pretty likely to fuck his liver up like that.

As would be well fucking upset if he ends up on some life support machine if he liver packs in. sad.gif As he would suffer much more like that, which surelly he don't want.

SmileInMySleep ain't heard from you since the morning after you did that, so hope your ok and got that checked out right away.

Conviction

Conviction

Forum Evil

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Fav Band -
QUOTE (Xxfallen~tearsxX @ Feb 19 2008, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But if he took like for example: 20x paracetamol tablets in one go, I would be really worried as hes pretty likely to fuck his liver up like that.

If he ruins his liver and the doctors give him a new one I'll gut him myself. The world shouldn't give organs to suiciders but to persons that have been in an accident.

That's my opinion of course, and has nothing to do with the topic.

Peace

Peace

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Fav Band Bring Me The Horizon
QUOTE (Happythoughts @ Feb 19 2008, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If he ruins his liver and the doctors give him a new one I'll gut him myself. The world shouldn't give organs to suiciders but to persons that have been in an accident.

That's my opinion of course, and has nothing to do with the topic.

it's his body, i he wants to mess it up, that's ok with me
i feel the same bout smoking
just don't cry bout it after yur messed up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users