Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Age Difference

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

AzzaTheEmoMouse

AzzaTheEmoMouse

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (RazorRose @ Nov 1 2009, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love is infinite, it may even be genderless.

He is old, you're young.

Love is blind, but the law is not.

If you really are that desperate to push the age limits go 17, 18 and you are pushing it a bit much. Any higher than that and the guy should be ashamed... or really proud, depends how he rolls.

I could be wrong, you could be crazy about each other and it is destiny in an adverse form. If he really loves you just for you, ask him to chop his dick off... time how long it takes him to run away clutching his joystick.

Lmao.
I agree.
I believe that love has no age and all that but you're only 14. If you were 19 and he was like 29 that- actually no. That still feels kinda wrong. He most probably is going to persuade to fuck him a couple of times, you're gonna say yes and then bam. Off he runs to perv on another kid. You should stick to the safe side and stop seeing him.

Vaxemous

Vaxemous

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
QUOTE (Finality @ Nov 1 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread's made me think, what would you guys say to 16 and 20?

18-40

;p

Waylander

Waylander

The Golden Boy.

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ---
  • Fav Song ---
3 - 16?

And I can't believe my post was overlooked.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
QUOTE (Marijuana? @ Nov 2 2009, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
18-40

;p

That's over 5 times the gap. laugh.gif

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
Nikita if you have bothered to read everyones comments that are saying that the relationship should end etc and given reasons to why you should, then obviously there is no way you are going to convince your parents to like the guy or whatever considering your parents will most likely be thinking of the same things as whats been said. Hopefully you make the right choice before its to late.

RainbowCatMagic

RainbowCatMagic

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pixies
QUOTE (~xoX.Jessica.Cullen.Xox~ @ Nov 2 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing is, although technically your boyfriend could be accused of statutory rape, the fact of the matter is that he probably would not be prosecuted.

Not true. A 19 year guy was arrested for statutory rape last week because his girlfriends parents made a complaint. He's 19, she was a week of 17.

Mindy Simmons

Mindy Simmons

Mmm... footlong chili dog.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts
QUOTE (kidhybrid @ Nov 1 2009, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They seem a bit on the strict side so im guessing they will NOT listen to you.

I have a problem with this. Her parents aren't being unreasonable. 8 years is more than half her age added on. There's a difference between being strict and giving a damn.
My parents just about went ballistic when they thought I liked a guy who was three years older than me, and I am both older than Nikita and of the legal age of consent. That is a bit on the strict side. This isn't a sensible age difference.

My theory: If you can't fuck in Canada, the age gap is too big. (16 is the age of consent, 12 and 13 has a +2 years rule, and 14 and 15 has a +5 years rule.) Sure, this isn't legal in a lot of countries, but if you're going to break the law, you should use sense while doing so (although, you shouldn't break the law, that's bad).

Funny story: The age of consent here changed fairly recently, from 14 to 16. I was the age of consent for a year, then I was underage for a year, than I was of age again when I had my birthday. laugh.gif (That doesn't really have a point, I'm just tired and therefore easily amused.)

RainbowCatMagic

RainbowCatMagic

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pixies
QUOTE (~xoX.Jessica.Cullen.Xox~ @ Nov 2 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Compared to the number of people who have underage sex the prosecuted rates are not that high for those who are dating and of a similar age. I'm just saying. of course prosecutions DO happen, but compared to the numbers of people who could be prosecuted, they're a lot less. 

Yea, not very high. But imagine the job opportunities available for a 19-year old with a statutory rape conviction in recession!

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
QUOTE (Pourquoi Pas @ Nov 3 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea, not very high. But imagine the job opportunities available for a 19-year old with a statutory rape conviction in recession!

I'm going to have to be careful.

RainbowCatMagic

RainbowCatMagic

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pixies
QUOTE (Finality @ Nov 4 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to have to be careful.

Well if your parents like him then there's no real chance of him being charged with anything.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
QUOTE (Pourquoi Pas @ Nov 4 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if your parents like him then there's no real chance of him being charged with anything.

I don't think my mom would be the type to prosecute anyway, so I guess it's all good.

Waylander

Waylander

The Golden Boy.

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ---
  • Fav Song ---
I'M PHONING THE PO-LICE!

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
QUOTE (Spartan @ Nov 4 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'M PHONING THE PO-LICE!

Didn't relise how law abiding you were!

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
QUOTE (Spartan @ Nov 4 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'M PHONING THE PO-LICE!

For what reason? laugh.gif

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
He's upholding a moral code! A model citizen is Kane!

Scarlet Begonias

Scarlet Begonias

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
22 year old 14 year old, he's going for some vag so be careful, trust me i know guys who can play the real nice guy for months to get pussy... Welcome to my life that's the friends I have lol im personally not like that.. I swear<3 but i do know people who literally can go months with being real nice just to get vag... truth......

so if you stay with it, be careful..
but i'd suggest ending it and finding someone your own age, ya everyones immature as fuck at your age but you gotta deal with it till you're 18 then you can date old guys!

!Luke!

!Luke!

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Carolina
  • Fav Band Andrew Jackson Jihad
  • Fav Song Wavin' Flag- by K'naan
go for someone closer to your age. i happen to be single wink.gif

xlilemokatiex

xlilemokatiex

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
Ignore everyone that says hes a pedo he can be classed as that but in this case hes not. You're inlove with him and he feels the same about you and if your parents dont understand that well they obviously dont want you to be happy so if they want you to be happy they must give him a chance if you're the happy one thats all that matters once you're a bit older the age gap wont even matter its just because your still in school or under 16. But also be careful because he may just be playing with you so test his love for you first and if he gives what you're looking for then go for it

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
QUOTE (xlilemokatiex @ Nov 9 2009, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ignore everyone that says hes a pedo he can be classed as that but in this case hes not. You're inlove with him and he feels the same about you and if your parents dont understand that well they obviously dont want you to be happy so if they want you to be happy they must give him a chance if you're the happy one thats all that matters once you're a bit older the age gap wont even matter its just because your still in school or under 16. But also be careful because he may just be playing with you so test his love for you first and if he gives what you're looking for then go for it

It isn't true love considering relationships at her age don't usually last that long anyway.
Her parents are doing what most parents would do, protecting their child. Obviously you are pretty idiotic to think that they don't want her to be happy. And obviously you haven't heard stories about older (guys around his age) guys taking advantage of girls (around nikitas age) though it can happen to anyone. They act sweet for the first few weeks or whatever then they pounce.

Sarcastic_Guy

Sarcastic_Guy

Nooch

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band something random
Nikita is either the most clueless teenager ever or a MASTER TROLL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users