Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Death Note Rp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
796 replies to this topic

c0nform3r

c0nform3r

One Badass Motherfreaker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band All Time Low
Ok, So this is my latest Brain Storm for an Rp. I watched the anime series for Death Note and i thought it might be an ok idea for an Rp....

Setting :
The scene is in Japan, the year 2017. It has been 5 years since the Kira incident and life has basicly gone back to normal. Or so it seemed. There had been a small string of killings. But because of how long it went on for the last time, the police department and CIA keep it away from the public eye. Soon enough the killings died out, but within the last month things have started to get worse and worse. The government can’t keep it under wraps for much longer, so something must be done...

Rules:
Along with the basic rules for EcRp’ing, I have a few others
• For now, I will be the only Death Note holder. Therefore, the new Kira.
• If you are playing as a shinigami, you can only be in the Shinigami Realm for a short time, then you must come down to the human world
• No-one knows who Kira is for a while. If we figure it out straight away, there goes the Rp

Template:

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Appearance:

Here’s a link for anyone who doesn't know that much about death note
http://deathnote.wik.../wiki/Main_Page

Have Fun

Name: Rayuzaki Light
Background: He found the notebook a year ago. His Shinigami, Rez, told him about how this note book was te same one used by Kira. Rayuzaki shared Kira's thought's, so planned to follow the same
Personality: Tends to keep himself to himself. LIkes to be alone. Sits in a manner of strange Ways
Appearance:
And this is his Shinigami's pic---> ( only the human features in this picture would be more Skelatal )

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Name: Timi Kei.
Background: His father was an agent who was killed during the last Kira investigation, and his mother is now working with the police to try to stop the new Kira. When asked his name, he usually replies: "Moku." to stop criminals tracking his mother down through him.
Personality: Laid back, friendly, and rarely seen not smiling. Intelligent, and can be caring and understanding at times.
Appearance:

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

PFFT!.. vampires are the shiznet =^_^=

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Location:by the elavator with my monster drinkin dinopires!!
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band HTH, BVB... and so much more
  • Fav Song Knives and Pens by, Black Vail Brides
Name: Saferia Kun
Background: her mother was killed in a car reck caused by Kira. lives with grandparents
Personality: Shy, quiet, funny, smart, loveabell, careing.
Appearance: Attached File  shocked.jpg   49.36KB   4 downloads

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
Name: Yuuko Higurashi
Background: The first Kira had killed both her parents when she was only ten, and when she went to live with her aunt, she was killed as well. Most of her family were part of a gang, so she understood. She now lives on her own in a shabby apartment.
Personality: She's very smart, quiet, lonely, and has a slight admiration for Kira.
Appearance:

Yuuko was walking to the school, noticing everyone and everything, and how everyone seemed to think school was a drag. She almost wanted to giggle. She adjusted her black bag, and headed into the main entrance.

c0nform3r

c0nform3r

One Badass Motherfreaker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band All Time Low
drip, drip, drip. The sound of the tap was the only sound in the entire room. Rayuzaki moved slowly over to the tap. He turned it fully so that the dripping would stop. " Thank god, that was giving me a headache " Rez said
" Yeah well, were going out now, "
" Where we off to ? "
" I have college revision. "
" Oh... " Rez said, sadly. Rayuzaki knew Rez found it boring to sit and watch him do human things all day. It was much more fun for him when Rayuzaki used the note. " Come on, lets go " Rayuzaki said, throwing Rez an apple. Rez caught it with one hand and began munching away.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
Saferia stood at the main entrance of the school whaiting for Yuuko. She looked up at a group of bairly dressed giggeling girls shuffeled past her. She could hear them say how weird she looked with her white hair, but just brushed it aside. She liked her white hair, it suted her.

[can Yuuko and Saferia be friends??]

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
[hmmmm? *bumps* happy.gif ]

c0nform3r

c0nform3r

One Badass Motherfreaker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band All Time Low
[ Haha. I'm Preety sure she won't mind smile.gif I'm gonna wait 'till a few more posts to post my next though. smile.gif ]

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
[lol, kk]

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
QUOTE (XfanxFREAKINxtasticX @ Jan 14 2010, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Saferia stood at the main entrance of the school whaiting for Yuuko. She looked up at a group of bairly dressed giggeling girls shuffeled past her. She could hear them say how weird she looked with her white hair, but just brushed it aside. She liked her white hair, it suted her.

[can Yuuko and Saferia be friends??]

[[Yeah, they can be friends! happy.gif]]
[[Haven't been on in forever 'cause freakin' computer!!!!! D=]]

Yuuko looked up from the ground and saw Saferia. She smiled, and headed over to her.
"Hey."

c0nform3r

c0nform3r

One Badass Motherfreaker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band All Time Low
Rayuzaki looked up as two girls screamed. He instantly reached for the note, but realised it was just screams of joy. He sighed, lowering his hand. " Why so jumpy ? " Rez asked
" This is going to be hard. Now they know it was a note that the original Kira, Light Yagami, used. Any one seen writing will be when a death occurs will be a major suspect. Plus they know Kira can kill from a distance. So if I'm in close range, then I'll be less supected, especially if its in public. "
" Oh.. Hey Rayu, arn't they keeping every death record now, ya' know, for evidence ? "
" Yeah, i would think. "
" Right "
" So heart attacks just won't cut it. The public will know that Kira is back. Panic will freeze over. Therefore, the goverment is making sure that every death that gets out is disguised as something else. "
" Mhm " Rez muttered.

Rayuzaki got to the college with 20 minutes to spare. I have 20 minutes to kill, what should i do ? he thought to himself. Just then a voice came from behind. " Hey Saf ! " He span round, to face a young girl with Bright pink hair. " Oh, I'm sorry.. " He said as he realised that he had knocked the girls books to the floor

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
She felt someone bump into her and she dropped her books.
"Oh it's okay," she said quietly, picking up her books.

Oracle

Oracle

And From The Ashes

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Something or another
Name: Amethyst Paulo
Rank: student (If allowed by OP then Associate to Kira with info on police.)
Background: Her father is a cop but she supports the kira because she feels the cops are going far too slowly and aren't trying to get rid of evil
Personality: Amethyst plays the local fluffhead but secretly meets with gangs in the evenings and gives them false information on other gangs which lead to gang wars which gets rid of evil. appearance:

c0nform3r

c0nform3r

One Badass Motherfreaker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band All Time Low
[ Yeah thats Cool ^]
[ Btw, my characters nickname is Rayu ]
Rayu picked up the girls books and handed them to her. Then picked his own up. " I'm sorry about that, I didn't see you. " he told her.
" Heh, are you smitten now Rayu ? " Rez muttered underneath his breath, which Rayu found stupid. No one could see or hear Rez, so what was the point in him mutteriung so that no one could hear him ?

Just then, his pager went Amethyst, exelent....

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
She blushed slightly, "Oh no, it's fine. Thanks."

Oracle

Oracle

And From The Ashes

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Something or another
Amethyst giggled with some girls as she kept an eye out for Rayu. She just wished these girls had an IQ of more than 20. She gasped and silenced them. "I forgot my lipgloss in my locker! I have to go get it. Toodles!" she said. Then she rushed towards the locker as she paged Rayu.

Darling

Darling

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
( Hello. ^^ Mind if I join?)

c0nform3r

c0nform3r

One Badass Motherfreaker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band All Time Low
[No I Don't Mind. Don't Ask, Just Join smile.gif ]

Rayu turned on the spot and made his way towards Amethyst's locker. ( Mind if i shorten it to Ame ? It's hard to remeber tongue.gif ). On his way he ran into a cople of boys pushing a first year around. " Hmph.. " he said to them.
" Ah ! Were soo scared of you ! Haha " The biggest commented. Just as Rayu went to punch him in the jaw, a voice came from behind. " Oh, I wouldn't mess with him guys, he's pretty tough.. " He knew she was stood smiling behind him. Rayu heard Rez laugh. He smirked. " And you think were afrai- " Bamn ! One swift move was all it took, and the boy was on the floor. " Gonna do it again ? " Rayu asked, smugly,
" No !! " the boy yelled as he ran.

Rayu wiped his hand and turned once again. " Hey babe "
" Hello Ella "

Name: Ella Rain
Background: Her and Rayu met in freshman year, and imediatly hit it off
Personality: Lively, Loud, Not afraid to be dfferent
Appearance:

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
Name: Keila Rema
Background: She was a grand niece of Watari, but hated that he was against Kira. She's a huge supporter of Kira. When she was little, her brothers and parents were murdered by a criminal, so she grew up in an orphanage, but no one wanted her because she was a bit scary. She was unknowingly intelligent, and when they discovered that, they let her live on her own since she was fifteen, and she's been attending college since.
Personality: Confident, sarcastic, kind, bad temper, defends those who need her, loyal, flirt
Appearance:

Keila was waiting in the class, twirling her pencil around, waiting for everyone else. In the mean time, she was listening to her I-pod.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
[wow, i gotta get on more often.]

Saferia Watched as the boy walked away then turned to Yuuko and smiled softly. "Looks like you got a little crush." Saferia whispered walking inside with Yuuko.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users