Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is It Me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

insigna

insigna

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
i can never stay in a relationship, most people say im too clingy or affectionate, others say its cause im shy when im aroung their friends, and then thereres thos who listen to the common bullshyt people start cause they think they can try to ruin MY life because of who i am and what i look like. is it just me? or do i just date the dumbasses?

well, lets turn here and maybe my luck can change

The Wretched Egg

The Wretched Egg

A Growing Seed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,768 posts
you're dating the dumbasses more than likely but the problem could also be you as well.

why?

because being clingy and affectionate will drive your partner away because they'll start to feel closed in or claustrophobic around you. as if they have no room to breathe or move around because you're always around and never let up. it's a huge a turn-off to both genders because neither wants to be smothered with attention. everyone needs their space and time alone every now and then.

could it be that you just want a girlfriend more than actually caring to know someone on a deeper level?

being shy, that's normal for a lot of people. it comes from a lack of confidence and a lack of self-esteem. if you don't feel good about yourself or confident, you probably won't talk to many people besides the ones you know already. the shy are just naturally introverted as well. to break out of that shell, it takes time. take baby steps, such as small talk/chit-chat with someone you don't even know. if you keep it up for a little while, your shyness will eventually fade and you'll become more open to talking rather than shuttering away from socialzing with others.

xSOSx

xSOSx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Skillet - Hero
You just have dated the wrong ones. I think that maybe they haven't seen what you are like inside, coz' I believe you are amazing guy to the ones who can see the real you. And I say, I'm like - I don't say anyting if I don't have anything to say. If I'm with some of my friends' friends, I might be just quitet but I'm not like that at all if we have something to disguss about where I can be in, too. You will find someone who gets you one day, I'm sure.

karinaescobar2009

karinaescobar2009

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
for me i haven't been in a relationship,
but i do like your personality, clingy affectinate, and so on
plus u are hot,
pm me sometime smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users