Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mclean Mental Hospital

• Please log in to reply
4116 replies to this topic

Scarlet_Rose95

Scarlet_Rose95

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
"Alright see ya then hun..." left the room chilling with the other chicks in the living room.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

PFFT!.. vampires are the shiznet =^_^=

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Location:by the elavator with my monster drinkin dinopires!!
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band HTH, BVB... and so much more
  • Fav Song Knives and Pens by, Black Vail Brides
[well ima go look up the blair witch ending!
LATERZ!!]

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
Name: Crystal Mrang
Height: 5'6
Appearance:
Personality: Wild, flirty, sarcastic, tough, kind, kind of scary
Bio: The only thing that is known about her is that since she was able to talk, she's had "imaginary friends," but they felt it lasted a bit too long. She was sent to a mental ward when she was ten, but it wasn't enough for her, so they sent her to a bunch of different ones, but all would give up on her.
Mental illness: Borderline sociopath, shizophrenic

She laughed as they dragged her in. She had escaped, but they had found her at a park not too long ago; she had escaped a month ago. She grinned at the guys dragging her in.
"Hey boys, if you let me go, I'll give ya' a cookie?" she giggled.
They rolled their eyes. "Yeah, yeah."
She growled, but let them drag her in. She was tired from fighting anyway.

Scarlet_Rose95

Scarlet_Rose95

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
Jenn smiled seeing Crystal being dragged in "hey Crystal where ya been?" Smirked grabbing a cig.

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
They dropped her on the floor, leaving, and locking the door behind them.
She grinned. "Here and there, the same old." She laughed, then grabbed a cig from her pants, then lighting it. She took a long drag and sat next to Jenn. "Ya' know what I realized? There's no goddamn hot guys in this town. 'Cept for Steve a'course." Steve was her 'friend' that she always talked to.

Scarlet_Rose95

Scarlet_Rose95

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
Jenn laughed sitting across from her "I here ya girly I still say you get with Steve..what's he been up too?"

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
She rolled her eyes. "His dick is too small. And he's got a girlfriend anyway; name is Kat."

Scarlet_Rose95

Scarlet_Rose95

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
Jenn busted into laughs "oh my gosh really!?!" Continued laughing as she finally calmed down "so this Kat? She pretty?"

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
She shrugged. "Kinda'...Here, do you got a paper and pencil?" She took another drag from her cig. One of her hidden talents, she was an outstanding artist.

Scarlet_Rose95

Scarlet_Rose95

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
Jenn grabbed a pad of paper from the table behind her and a pen handing it too Crystal talking as she drew "so I met a cool new pyro today she's sneakin out with us to read records tonight"

Dr. Slade

Dr. Slade

Time Lord.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts
JD woke up in his room. He had been fantasizing about that show again. He only had his name in common with the show. He was actually 19 and blonde.

He frowned and tapped on the wall

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
"Oh really?" she grinned as she drew. "We haven't had a pyro freak since Adam."
She first started drawing the face, then the hair, then the eyes and nose, her mouth, and dimples.
She showed Jenn. The girl was quite pretty. "Her eyes are hazel, her lips are pink-ish red, her skin is a few shades darker than mine, and her hair is red."

Scarlet_Rose95

Scarlet_Rose95

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
Jenn examined the picture "eh not prettier than you but prettier than most chicks he has dated but ya dude this chicks a freak she lit her tongue on fire right in front of me and didn't flinch or anything she's more hardcore than Ad-" suddenly heard tapping looking around weirdly "did you hear that?"

Dr. Slade

Dr. Slade

Time Lord.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts
JD tapped again, and pulled a bobby pin from his hair, picking the lock on the door

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
She shrugged. "Probably just a rat." She got back into their earlier conversation. "Really?! Wow," she grinned. "I wanna' meet her. She pretty?"

Scarlet_Rose95

Scarlet_Rose95

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
Jenn smirked "yea for the most part she traded me pills for a lighter and she has red and white hair gentle and slim features very pretty.." heard another tap jumping looking over at the window not making out the face "who's that?"

Dr. Slade

Dr. Slade

Time Lord.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts
JD snuck out, tapping on the door.

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
Crystal still ignored it. "Hmmm, she sounds hot." But then the pills registered. "You traded pills? And you didn't leave any for me?!"

Dr. Slade

Dr. Slade

Time Lord.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts
He easily picked the lock, and crept inside.

''hey hey''

Scarlet_Rose95

Scarlet_Rose95

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
Jenn smirked "don't worry I kept the pink ones but I saved you blue ones here I'm gonna go see who this guy is" gave her the blus pills opening the door quick pulling him inside closing it back "who are you?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users