Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mclean Mental Hospital

• Please log in to reply
4116 replies to this topic

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Lightning had ignored what Shou had begun to say, she was disinterested and had better things to do before they shoved her back in isolation, but then she heard what Kitsune said to Krista and she was furious. She stalked back over to where they had been stood, and laughed as both he and Drew got hit by Shou. Then she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe Krista want's nothing to do with any of you, stop using her as a play toy. She can be friends with who she likes. and if she's not careful she wont be around long enough to make friends... and neither will you Shou." She glared at them all angrily, and then pushed Drew away from Kitsune so she was squared up to him. 

"You know Gem's not dead, so stop being stupid. He was there, and even the doctor said it was him! So don't you dare say any different!" she yelled at him pushing him harder. "Also, Raion is not imaginary, he's just wandered off somewhere. So keep your nasty remarks to yourself or you'll be joining the others that aren't here anymore." she said angrily. They were winding her up, and it was beginning to get to her. She didn't know what she'd done so wrong. 

Krista sighed, "Look, weirdo with the stupid weather related name. You're not big, you're not clever and in fact your pathetic, so crawl back inside your little hole and stay there. Your brother ran away because he can't stand the sight of you, you're an insignificant little bug who no one cares about, and never did. Face it, You're nothing." She said, and stood there looking smug, and as Lightning pushed Kitsune again, Krista was far enough fed up with it. She grabbed Lightning by the back of the hair, and pulled her away from them all. "Consider this your last warning, now go!" she shouted at her, kneeing her in the bottom of her back as Lightning fell to the floor Krista kicked her. "Go" she said with a tone that said she wasn't joking around... and sure enough, Lightning left without another word. 

Jake and Jase had been watching the whole thing. Jase had wandered off uninterested seemingly, but Jake felt bad, Lightning wasn't the nicest person, but she didn't deserve that. She came stumbling towards her and he grabbed her and hugged her tight. "It'll be okay" he whispered so that none of the others could hear what he said, and he let go of her and glared, as though what he'd said hadn't been nice, He noticed Kitsune had made comment to Drew. Rolling his eyes he ignored it and went and sat in the corner, he'd just come out for some fresh air really. 

Jase had sauntered off to watch the events unravel, and when he saw how Krista hit out, he had a gleam in his eye, this one he was interested in. He walked over to where they were stood. Glaring at Kitsune and Drew, they both made his skin crawl and had they not been in the hospital he would have wasted them both long ago. He turned to Krista. "Nicely done, don't think any one else has ever had the guts to stand up to her like that...well they did, and didn't live very long, but don't worry I'll watch your back for you..." he added in a sly tone, she just dismissed him and turned back to everyone else. Jase glared. "Girly, you better watch who you make friends with, those two wont look out for you... they only look out for themselves. Don't go making enemies in a place like this..." he replied and walked over to where Jake had sat down. 

Rachel was going to wipe his tears away, she didn't understand why he was crying, but then one of the bigger kids had picked him up. They never picked her up any more. She didn't think they liked her any more. 

"I didn't do anything! why does everyone around here, dislike me so much. Natsoomey likes me. He's my brother now." she replied as-matter-of-factly. She forced a smile to the bigger kid, she didn't want to get in any more trouble today. 

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood

Katana had heard what Kitsune had said to Shou and instantly felt the rage bowling up inside of him. He walked slowly across the yard, lighting a cigarette as he walked. When he finally stood in front of Kitsune He took the cigarette from between his lips and smiled then all of a sudden punched Kitsune straight in the face. Blood gushed ever where, his nose was obviously broken. Katana grabbed Kitsune's shoulder and held him up so he would whisper in his ear, "Next time you want to start something with my friends and I, do it yourself. Don't play these pussy-foot games with me twerp." With that he let Kitsune fall to the ground ant then took a long drag on his cigarette then turned and walked away and Him and Shou walked inside and then went and sat next to Harkot, who had been watching the hole thing from the couch.

"Break his nose?" He asked not taking his eyes off the TV screen.

Katana nodded grunting a silent yes.

Harkot nodded a little and then they all just sat there watching the news like nothing had happened.

Kit jumped when she heard Mamoru's voice from behind her door. Slowly she stood up and whipped her face then opened the door. "Where is Hisoka?" She asked looking down the hall towards the living room, then back up at Mamoru. 

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Kitsune just rolled his eyes again in response to Lightning's rant about her brothers. She was ridiculous...but if she wanted to delude herself who was he to stop her? He watched in amusement as Krista silenced her; no one had stood up to Lightning in that way for a long time. But mostly, he was just enjoying the scene he had created. A moment before, all had been calm, and boring, now, he doubted this would settle completely for a while. Days later those involved would hiss at each other in passing. Before he could fully enjoy his creation, though, Jase had made his way over, trying to catch Krista's attention. He glared at him the entire time, and stuck up his middle finger at him when he gave up and left.

"You are awesome," he told Krista with a mischievous smile. "Beating up Drama Queen Lightning, and humiliating Jase of all people, all on your second day. Remind us not to get on the wrong side of you."

He was still focused on Krista when Katana suddenly came storming up to him, and he barely had any time to react before he felt immense pain, followed by a flood gushing from his nose. He stumbled back, clasping both hands to it. He was too dazed to take in anything Katana said, or realize he had fallen to the ground. By this point, the nurses had come out to try breaking up all of the chaos, and he felt himself being ushered inside. "I'll get you for that" he assured Katana, trying to look back at where he and Shou had gone to sit beside Harkot.

Shou watched in wide eyed curiosity as Kitsune was carted off, and then stared at the blood on the front of Katana's shirt. Although he had seen with his own eyes what had just happened, he refused to let it register in his brain. "He's bleeding," he commented, sitting on the floor, despite having a number of chairs to choose from, and resting his chin on the small table. "I guess he deserves it..." His eyes wandered to Katana's face again, without his head moving at all. "Katana, are you ok? Lightning shouldn't have hit you." Again, he completely disregarded the fact that she had also hit him, and he even disregarded that he could feel it bruising with each passing second.

Just then, a furious nurse strode into the room. "You three," she barked at them. "To the second isolation unit. I want this entire thing explained." Then, without another word, she hurtled outside. "Drew, Lightning, Jase, Jake, Krista. You will be joining us in the second isolation unit at once."

Shou rose to his feet slowly and indifferently. "I hope they don't make us miss our escape time."

Mamoru gave Kit a forced smile as a greeting, and gestured for her to follow him to the living room. It was much tidier than usual, and the smell of cigarettes and alcohol was slowly being filtered out through the wide open window. "It's been a while," he commented, avoiding her question completely. "It's been almost four years, hasn't it, since we last saw each other. Are you still working in that shop? I'm not a very good cook, so I brought you a takeaway, if that's alright?" As he spoke, he refrained from making eye contact with her, and left no pauses for her to continue asking for Hisoka.

Hajime gave a small laugh and ruffled Rachel's hair with his free hand. "Relax. When did I say I didn't like you?" he asked. Then he looked from her, to Natsume, who was giving Rachel a look of adoration. "Oh really? Are you going to turn him into a little trouble maker, like you?"

Natsume giggled quietly at this, putting one of his tiny hands in front of his mouth to stifle the sound.

Pretending to look stern, Hajime pointed at the clock on the wall behind Rachel. "It's bed time, and they've been looking for you two for about ten minutes."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Drew was mad, he wanted to hit Katana for hurting Kitsune, but he'd just stood there and let it all happen. He followed Kitsune as the Nurses took him away, "Kitsune, you okay?" He asked ignoring everyone else. He didn't care what happened to them, they all had their own reasons for joining in and they were all pathetic. He wanted to shake Lightning. He'd come to terms with Gem's death, it was about time she did the same. But he didn't want anything to do with her either.

Lightning didn't understand why they were taking them all into isolation and then memories of the basement came back to her. That was what had happened last time they were taken into isolation as a group. She began to panic. Where was Raion? He said he wouldn't abandon her but he'd done what all the others had done. Left her when she needed them most. And what had Jake been on about earlier? It made no sense why he even cared.

Krista dismissed Kitsune "don't use me as a pawn in a game and you'll be fine, and I'm not going to let some crazy freak push me around." She replied and as they all got called into the second isolation room, she realized there were male doctors, the same ones that had brought her in. "Stay the hell away from me!"She screamed and as they grabbed her she kicked out, and hit one in the chest hard. The other put her on the floor and sat on her chest.
"Calm down" he said to her, which made her angrier "Get off me now!" She screamed. Tears streaming down her face as she screamed more and more. She didn't care if the others saw her, they wouldn't stop the doctors from hurting her.

Jase rolled his eyes and laughed as he walked past Krista who seemed to be having a fit and went in the other room where they'd been called.

Jake sighed and followed the others into the room, ignoring Krista as though she wasn't there. He knew from experience to just leave people like that alone, they're just trouble.

Rachel glared at Hajime as he ruffled her hair. "I am not a trouble maker," she protested and as he said about bedtime. "Without dinner again...damn." She said and turned to go to her room and then hugged Hajime "come on natsoomey, let's go before we get into more trouble" she said tugging on his sleeve.

((Sorry it's not great, posted it from my phone and it kept deleting it -_-))

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

Katana looked at Shou and then shook his head. When the nurse called them over Katana both stood up and walked over. Shou walked in with Katana right behind him, Katana stopped to look at the nurse for a moment and then smiled softly as he continued into the room. Suddenly he was stopped by a doctor. 

"Wait... Nurse he hasn't taken his medication today. He needs to come with me." The nurse looked at Katana and nodded, flustered obviously. Katana began to walk out of the room then turned to the nurse and whispered something that made her instantly turn and walk to where Kitsune had gone. Smiling to himself Katana went to his room and waited or lights out. He had told Shou to lie to and get out of the group at any cost.

Kit nodded, "I'm twenty-one now..." she looked at the food and felt her stomach growl, she hadn't eaten a thing all day, slowly she walked to the kitchen and made herself a small plate of food. "Thank you." She said as she sat down to eat. Mamoru sat at the table and they ate in silence for a little while. 

Kit couldn't take much more and soon asked again, "Where is Hisoka?..." Now the was staring straight at Mamoru, her dark eyes were Piercing, Not even the most ruthless thug could hake those eyes, it had been tested. If there was someone who needed to be questioned Kit was always the one Hisoka turned to, She always got what she wanted in the end.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Kitsune grumbled a response to Drew's question, keeping his hand pressed firmly against his nose. This was ridiculous; his nose was broken and they were still forcing him to attend this stupid lecture they would all no doubt get for fighting, yet Katana was able to get out of it just because he needed medication. Did he need it right now? He should have been the one in the most trouble, anyway. He was the one who had thrown that punch. "He's dead," he grunted, more to himself than to Drew.
He rolled his eyes when he heard Krista continuing to scream, even as the doctors managed to drag her into the room. "I was wrong about her," he muttered, wincing in pain. "She's just another whiner like Lightning."
The nurse closed the door once all of them, minus Katana were in the room, and glared around at the group. Other nurses and doctors paced the room, keeping order, two still holding onto Krista so she wouldn't try to escape. "Is anyone going to explain what happened?" she barked at them.
Shou raised his hand, as though in class, an innocent smile on his face.
"Just speak."
"Well," Shou started happily. "Lightning came over to Katana and me screaming and shouting and resorting to violence. I was mad at her at first, but then she ran over to Kitsune and Drew and started yelling at them as well. It was obvious they had been spreading rubbish as usual. So I went over and punched 'em back, then told Krista she's better off not hanging with them because they'll get her into trouble, and being in trouble in this place is ten times worse than being in trouble on the outside...in most cases. But then she got mad at me for being honest, and Kitsune started running his mouth being insulting, so..." He stopped, and frowned. The memory of Katana punching Kitsune had completely gone from his mind by this point. "I...didn't see what happened, but when Lightning came back, she must have punched him right in the nose. Then she decided that she wanted to get the last word, shouted at everyone, then tried to leave...I think that's about it." He paused for a moment. "Can I go now?"
The nurse blinked. He had spoken so fast barely pausing for breath, and his cheerful expression didn't leave his face for a second, it was almost hard to follow what he had said. "No, you can not leave," she growled in response. "I'll have the story from everyone before any of you can go anywhere. You should all be prepared for isolation; Katana wont be getting out of this, either."
Kitsune groaned and glared at Shou. He wanted nothing more right now than to break his nose. Protecting his little friend by accusing Lightning. And, just when he thought the guy couldn't annoy him more, he did.
"But...I'm hungry," Shou complained.
"You can wait."
"Please?"
"No!"
Shou let out a small groan and sat back in his chair. Katana would be really annoyed now.

"You should have eaten with everyone else," Hajime teased as he lowered Natsume to the floor and hugged them both in turn. "I'll try sneaking you something," he added in a whisper.
Natsume smiled gratefully, and waved back at Hajime as he allowed Rachel to tug him to the dormitory. He was both incredibly tired, and incredibly hungry.

Mamoru froze with his fork half way to his mouth when Kit continued to ask about Hisoka. He glanced over to her, unable to avoid the stare she was giving him, and gave a great sigh, lowering the fork back onto his plate.
"There's no point keeping things from you," he began quietly. "Like you said, you're twenty one now..." He broke off, finally tearing his eyes from hers. "He's not coming back," he responded quickly. "He's afraid you'll get hurt if he does, and he doesn't want you to have to live like this any more."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Drew didn't know what had gotten into Kitsune recently, he just didn't seem to be himself. But he was too polite to point it out, but when he said about Krista being as bad as Lightning he couldn't help but feel bad.

"She's not like Lightning, and I think there's more to the way she is... ever noticed that she doesn't do that if female doctors/nurses grab her, she just continues calmly... something happened... and I intend to find out" Drew whispered, even though Krista hadn't been in long, she was one of the youngest, if not the youngest at the moment, and she needed someone to make sure she was okay every once in a while, he knew Kitsune probably wouldn't be happy with that though. 

Lightning was so angry at the lies Shou had come out with, she wanted to do nothing more than to wipe that stupid grin off Shou's face. That wasn't how it happened at all. But she knew the staff probably wouldn't believe her over Shou...but that didn't stop her from trying. "Shou lied about parts of that, there was so much more to it" she spoke up, having been sat their quietly, and then looked up at the nurse, straight in the eye, so that they knew she was being serious. 

"Kitsune informed me that Shou and Katana had been going through my stuff in my room whilst I was in isolation, so I told them both to stay away, and then slapped Katana across the face and punched Shou because they deserved it for messing with other peoples stuff... and no one seems to understand what you tell them unless you reinforce your point. Anyway continuing with the subject of what actually happened" Lightning began, taking it slower than Shou had so that the nurse could understand, and also, just to make Shou wait even longer. "So then I got mad at Drew and Kitsune for being just as bad because they must have known and not stopped Shou and Katana so they needed to be punished too. So I shouted at them, then I walked away, and then I heard Kitsune telling Krista that I was deluded about my brothers, who are not dead or imaginary and you all know it!" she added "So then I got really mad at him, but it wasn't me that punched him,  then it was Katana who came and hit Kitsune, which broke his nose, which is why he should be in trouble too... anyway, so I was angry and then Krista pulled my hair and hit me and shouted at me and I hadn't even done anything to her,I actually stuck up for her and said that neither Drew and Kitsune or Shou and Katana should be making her choose who she can and can't be friends with, and that if she was careful, then she wouldn't be around long enough to have to make friends, meaning she'd be able to go back to the outside world. So she threatened me, pulled my hair, put her knee in my back and then when I fell to the floor she kicked me... and that's what really happened, I swear to you..." She finished, her sentence trailing off as she said in her mind, please don't hurt me or put us in the basement again.

Krista was still struggling under the two doctors, but they had stuck her with another sedative, her muscles became heavy and she looked at Lightning and waited until after she'd finished and then said to the nurse "She's telling the truth... except, she told me if I wasn't careful I wouldn't be around long enough to make friends and neither would Shou... and I think she wants to kill us." she added. She couldn't fight any more and the Doctors let go of her. 

Jake looked at the nurse, and as did Jase, and they both said "What Lightning said is true" then Jake added "... she didn't threaten Krista like that though, she just took it the wrong way." and then looked back at the nurse "Now you know what happened, what happens now?" he asked, although in truth he was wary of what the answer would be. 

Rachel looked at Hajime "But the others got me in trouble..." she trailed off but smiled gratefully when he said he'd try and get them something to eat. After he'd hugged them both. When they were in the dormitory she looked at Natsume and smiled "I'm going to help you learn to talk Natsoomey, we start training tomorrow" she said with a small smile. 

Name: Xavier Petrinov
Appearance:5374098529_92c9a0c88c_z.jpg
Personality: Will be shown as events are unveiled.
History: He did well at school, but then the last term he got involved with a group of teens who would glorify and egg on harmful behaviour. He then began to starve himself, and when he did eat he would bring it back up, he was supposed to complete a pact with the others in the group but lost his nerve when it really came down to it, so his parents had him put in mcleans for the summer to see if that would help him get back on track as they had been told they had the best facilities and would be able to help cure him of what was going on, as well as offer grievance support for the loss of his friends. 
Mental Disorder: Eating Disorders (Anorexia/Bulimia), Depression.

Xavier's parents had just finished filling in the forms at the main hospital when they had called him to say his ride to mcleans had arrived. "Aren't my parents taking me?" he asked solemnly but the receptionist on the desk just shook her head "It's better for everyone if they don't." Then the two men who had been driving the van came in and grabbed him by the shoulders and took him outside, putting him in the van and driving off to mcleans. 

When they got there, it seemed like there was no one else around, but the receptionist had informed the drivers that they would have to wait with Xavier in the reception area as there had been an incident and all staff were otherwise engaged. Xavier was worried about what type of incident that could be and it sounded bad, he was scared of what was going to happen to him over his stay. He looked around and stood up. The two drivers told him to sit down, but Xavier just said "I'm not going to run, I just can't sit there" and then began walking round the room, pacing up and down, counting the calories as they were used. 

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Kitsune began to roll his eyes, but his expression softened a little when he saw just how terrified Krista was by the male doctors. "Well," he began to point out. "Something happened to all of us, remember? We've all been through hell, and we don't even belong here, but we don't scream the place down."

Shou frowned in genuine confusion when Lightning began to speak. He hadn't lied about anything, so why was she implying he had? And why was everyone agreeing with her? "That's not right," he insisted, his smile gone. "We didn't touch anything! Why would we? Kitsune and Drew must have been lying-"

"Why would we?" Kitsune returned with a smirk. He was actually beginning to enjoy this.

Shou hesitated a moment, unable to think of a reason that would benefit them in any way...But there had to be one. "And, Katana wouldn't hurt anyone!"

"Then who did this?" Kitsune interrupted again, moving his hand away from his nose, and exposing the damage.

"I don't know," Shou admitted quietly. "But it can't have been him."

"That's enough," the nurse piped in, looking at Jake now. "What happens now is you and Jase may go," she began calmly. "Everyone else, you'll be in isolation for three days. Lightning, Krista, Shou, although you all admitted to violence, it doesn't make it ok. And Lightning, if it turns out your language towards Krista was intended threateningly, you'll get longer. Drew, Kitsune, it seems you had something to do with how this whole thing started, and neither of you seem willing to come clean. Of course, we'll throw Katana in isolation as well. For a week."

"Why does he get longer?" Shou protested.

"Take a look at Kitsune's face."
"He. Didn't. Do. It!" Shou got to his feet, now furious. He ran for the door, but the nurse stepped in his way. "If you don't move out of my way, I'll bite through my tongue, and you wont be able to stop me!" he warned. He was serious, and the nurse knew it. "And if you put Katana in isolation, I wont eat or drink a thing the whole week. He never touched Kitsune, and I don't know why they're all saying he did!"

The nurse sighed and stepped aside...It wasn't as though he could go very far, anyway. But it seemed this whole ordeal wasn't solved just yet. "Jake, Jase, you may leave," she repeated, trying to keep order. The next likely to fly off the handle was probably Krista, but, fortunately she had been sedated. But she didn't like her chances if the others decided to act up. Lightning was a handful all on her own, and Drew and Kitsune always seemed so quiet she wouldn't be surprised if they were secretly capable of tearing the whole place apart.

Shou ran down the corridor towards Katana's room, too furious to notice the people in reception, and he ran straight into a boy who had been pacing the room carefully.

Natsume sat on his bed, trying to smile, but only managing a nervous, worried look. He couldn't learn to talk. Didn't Rachel realize that bad things would happen if he did? Didn't she realize something might happen to her?

He curled up in a terrified ball, on top of his blankets, and listened to the sound of his stomach rumbling as he waited for Hajime to bring them food.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
After being told they could leave Jake and Jase got up and went to leave but Shou had his drama piece before leaving, then they left after he'd gone.

Drew sighed, "The reason we don't, is exactly that, we don't belong here, so we can't understand why their brain does that" he whispered, but knew it was a lost cause. He just wished the old Kitsune would return... The nice one. He watched and Shou put on his silly little performance and they just let him go. They never did that for anyone else.

Lighting almost cried when they said they were putting her in isolation and yet they'd let Shou go. "You're letting him go! If it was me you wouldn't!" She shouted at her and then thought she'd try her luck, and when the nurse stood in her way. "I'll do really bad things if you don't let me go." She said and then looked at her "and I'll not eat or drink if you put me in isolation" she added with a small smile, she'd won... Hadn't she?

Xavier had been counting and pacing and then he was torn from his thoughts as a guy came in and ran straight into him. "Excuse me, what was that for?" He asked sheepishly, looking at the staff who seemed disinterested.

Rachel kissed Natsumes head. "It's okay Natsoomey, don't worry. I'll protect you" she whispered as she got on her bed and curled up in the blankets.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

The nurse sighed in exasperation when Lightning started as well; she stood her ground. "Sit back down," she ordered. "Shou has not escaped punishment, and those threats wont work." She knew perfectly well that Shou was not trying to avoid his own punishment, and would come quietly; he wouldn't even protest to the extra day in isolation he had just earned himself. She also knew that Lightning would not starve herself to death.

Kitsune rolled his eyes. "That's exactly why we should just watch out for ourselves," he hissed at Drew. "Look what standing up for them did to us." He watched as Lightning tried to use the same scare tactics as Shou, and decided that he wasn't going to isolation without a fight, either. "Me too!" he joined in. "If you lock me up, I wont eat a thing either. Neither will Drew."

The nurse glared at him. Now they had been set off, it would be difficult to get them into isolation. "If you don't all shut up right now, you'll be in isolation for a week!"

Shou stumbled back a few steps, then instinctively held out his hand to stop the unfamiliar boy from toppling backwards. "I'm sorry," he responded quietly, looking behind Xavier and noticing the drivers. "Oh, you're new," he commented with a smile.

The anger he had been feeling had left him instantly...He wasn't usually angry for long, anyway, but something about this boy seemed extremely familiar, although he couldn't tell what it was yet.

Natsume closed his eyes when Rachel kissed him on the forehead, relaxing a little.

He was almost asleep when the door of the dormitory opened and Hajime crept in, holding a small bag of food. "Natsume, Rachel?" he whispered, making sure not to wake the others. "Are you still awake?"

Natsume sat up quietly and gave a small nod, his stomach rumbling as he looked at the bag.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Lightning looked at the nurse confused. "I didn't threaten anyone" she replied and sat down as she was told. She looked at the boy who'd just spoken. "You shouldn't starve yourselves, it wont make you feel good" she replied softly and waited until she was told she could move again and then when the nurse said about them shutting up, she didn't want to argue, isolation sounded scary, and she hadn't even done anything wrong. In fact, she didn't recognise anyone in the room. 

Drew looked at Kitsune, wondering what on earth he was doing, "That wont help us..." he whispered, but looked at the nurse as though they were being completely serious about the threat Kitsune had just made. He looked over at Lightning and laughed. "Are you being serious... they're not going to fall for that..." he said, trying to contain his laughter, but couldn't this was a new tactic, even for Lightning and she'd probably tried every trick in the book. 

Xavier looked at the boy who'd just ran into him "It's fine... and oh, well observed brainiac" he added with a note of sarcasm, as the boy continued to stare at him, he just got angry. "You staring for a reason? Do I have a TV on my head or something?" he asked with a serious face. 

Rachel sat up and looked at Hajime and nodded to signal she was still awake, hoping he'd managed to get them something to eat, she hadn't realised how hungry she had been.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham

Kit's grip on her fork tightened and she was now grinding her teeth. "Where is he." She said trying to stay as calm as she could but her voice shook giving her away.

Harkot sat in his room waiting for the sun to go down and Katana and Shou to come to his room so they could leave, he was dreadfully board and began to pace up and down next to his bed.

[Help guys!!! I don't know what to put:(]

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Kitsune ignored the nurse completely and raised his eyebrows at Lightning. Then he lifted his hands and applauded her slowly and sarcastically. "Did you come up with that tactic all on your own?" he taunted.

"That's enough!" the nurse shrieked at them all. "You three!" She pointed at Lightning, Kitsune and Drew. "You will be escorted to isolation right now. Until further notice-...And don't you worry about the others. They'll be punished shortly."

"My nose is still broken," Kitsune pointed out, his voice laced with sass. 

"We'll have someone look at it," the nurse assured him as the other nurses moved to drag them out of the room.

Shou continued to stare remorselessly, despite the increasingly angry tone in the new guy's voice. He narrowed his eyes slightly, noting how thin the boys arms were. "I'm actually more intelligent than people give me credit for," he responded dreamily, his usual smile remaining, a smile that made his comment seem a little odd. "For example...if you had a TV on your head...even you would know."

He held out his hand suddenly. "I'm Shou; tell me your name."

Smiling, Hajime tiptoed to the middle of the room and sat down on the end of Rachel's bed, which, conveniently was right beside Natsume's. "Here you go," he whispered to them as Natsume crawled to the end of his bed.

He took out two sandwiches and an apple which had been cut in half, loosening the cling film around them slightly so the children could open them easier. Then, finally he pulled out two cartons of juice.

"Eat it quietly," he warned them. And then, without warning, he pulled Natsume into a silent hug. "Be good," he added in a voice that was almost inaudible, before turning to hug Rachel too. "Both of you."

There was a slight sadness in his smile as he released her, ruffled both of their hair, and made his way back to the door.

Natsume noticed that he was carrying another bag, and frowned curiously. Was Hajime going somewhere? But where else was there to go?

The tone in Kit's voice made Mamoru grimace slightly. He looked down again and gave a small shrug. "It's Hana," he pointed out. "Even I can't figure out where he'd go. I'm sure he wouldn't do anything stupid like hand himself to the police or..." He trailed off. "He's probably going to leave the country for a while, that's all. Just wait for him; I'm sure he'll be back."

He shifted uncomfortably, knowing all of this was his own fault, and he would have to come clean to Kit at some point. But who knew how she'd react?

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Lightning scowled at Kitsune she hated him so much sometimes, it annoyed the hell out of her. And then when the nurse shouted for the three of them to get to isolation she could have killed him. "Thanks a lot Kitsune, way to get us all shoved in a worse nightmare than the one I'm already in" she replied with sarcasm dripping from every word as she rolled her eyes at them both as the male nurses grabbed them to drag them to Isolation, she'd have fought but she was far to drained to do that right now. 

Drew looked at Kitsune "Ignore her, she's just annoyed with herself" he added as they were being taken into isolation, knowing that the nurses really didn't care whether Kitsune had a broken nose or not, that wasn't really their problem... well that's how they seemed to see it anyway.

Xavier looked at Shou "Well you could have fooled me, if you were intelligent, you wouldn't be here." he added in his continuously unfriendly voice.Then when he made a comment about the TV "Well, then what is there to stare at hmmn?" he asked getting rather annoyed by this boys persistence. Then when he held out his hand he moved back in disgust.

"You expect me to touch that germ infested plague? I don't think so... but it's Xavier if you really must know..." he said rolling his eyes and moving away from the boy, hoping the nurse would be back soon. 

Rachel put her food on her bed to enjoy once Hajime had gone out the room, but then when he hugged her, she sensed something was wrong, she looked at Natsume who was also frowning, and then noticed the other bag he was carrying. Rachel crawled out of her bed and over to where the boy was stood just mere inches from the door and grabbed his leg. 

"Hajime...where are you going... please don't run away" she begged, he was the only other child that stuck up for her and Natsume and cared about them, if he left, they'd be in so much trouble all the time. She frowned looking up at Hajime's face. 

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Instead of being offended, Shou's smile widened, and he pulled back his hand. "Oh, but that's why I'm here," he insisted. "I realized people will do anything I want them to if I make the right threats...and I wanted to come here to be with my friend." He broke off, frowning a little. "There are a lot of intelligent people here; people just like to question it because it goes against how they view people like us."

His expression, already half serious became more so, and his smile faded completely. "Xavier...Your arms are so thin," he began, genuine concern in his voice.

But, he was unable to say any more, for, at that moment, the others emerged from the corridor behind him, on their way to isolation. He gasped and darted behind Xavier, trying to stay out of sight.

"Lightning, honey, you are the nightmare," Kitsune retorted, allowing himself to be escorted down the corridor without resistance. He smiled innocently at Drew. "But she's so fun to wind up." At the end of the corridor, they were separated, and forced into different rooms. He cursed quietly, giving Drew one last, slightly irritated look.

Hajime froze, looking down at Rachel. He smiled sadly. "You always were too smart for your own good," he whispered, ruffling her hair.

By now, Natsume had scurried over as well, his eyes brimming with concern; concern for both Hajime and Rachel.

Sighing, Hajime reluctantly turned around and guided them back to their beds. "Eat your food," he whispered, his voice authoritative. "And don't worry. I'll come visit...One day, I might even be able to get you out of this place as well. But I can't do that if I never leave in the first place." He turned away from them again and hurried back to the door, stopping only to look back at them briefly. Then he left.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Xavier looked at him with suspicion. "Well you're an idiot for wanting to be here..." He said rolling his eyes. And then when the boy hid behind him Xavier jumped "Get away from me now" he said, trying not to have a panic attack that Shou had broken his personal space barrier. Completely ignoring his comment about how thin he was.

Lightning scowled at Kitsune as she was pushed into the isolation room. They might as well just give it her permanently the amount they put her in here.

Drew rolled his eyes "It doesn't help though" he replied softly and smiled weakly as he was put into his own isolation room. This was going to seem like forever, a minute would feel like an Hour and an hour would feel like a day. They hadn't even told them how long they'd be in here.

Rachel tried not to cry, she knew she had to be brave.
"Hajime..." Was all she could say and just like that he was gone. She looked at Natsume "he's never coming back is he..." She whispered. Trying her best not to cry as she took a bite of an apple she wasn't really hungry anymore but Hajime had risked a lot for them so the least she could do was be grateful.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Shou let out a small sigh of relief once the others were gone, and gave Xavier another, innocent smile. He put one finger to his lips, and whispered "shh," before darting down the corridor to the right, towards Katana's room.

Natsume slumped on his bed, no longer hungry. He shook his head sadly when Rachel spoke, but then an idea struck him. Quickly, he grabbed a pencil and scrawled something on the bag Hajime had brought the food in, then held it up to the window so Rachel could read it in the moonlight: 'Why don't we escape too?'

It didn't take long for Hajime to get out; he had been planning his escape for days. He hurried silently along the dark corridor to the nearest bathroom, and slipped inside to the cubicle below a small, barred window. The bars were locked, for obvious reasons; although most of the children were far too young to be able to climb out, it was best not to leave anything to chance. For the past few days, however, the bars couldn't have been unlocked, even if the staff had wanted to unlock them, because the keys had gone missing.

As he put down the seat and climbed up onto the toilet, Hajime pulled out these keys, having stolen them, and hastily tried each one until he found the one that unlocked the bars. He just hoped he was small enough to squeeze through the tiny window. And, to his relief, he was.

All that was left was for him to jump as quietly as he could, from the window, to the ground.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Xavier simply rolled his eyes as the boy ran down the corridor. Xavier simply continued his walking and step counting, which he had been stalled from, he didn't understand what could be taking them so long. All he wanted to do was get into rec time and work out. Why was that such a difficult thing for them to realise, he wasn't planning on giving them any trouble, the sooner he got out of there the better. He didn't want to be locked inside for the rest of his life, he wanted to run through the winds. Feel the rain on his skin as he did his morning walk. To Xavier, there was no better feeling than walking or running in the morning rain. He yearned for that feeling on his pale alabaster skin once again. 

Rachel looked at Natsume after reading what he had scribbled on the bag. Her eyes widened slightly.

"Hajime is a big kid though... he can look after himself... where would we go... maybe we should find our family Natsoomey" Rachel whispered with a small smile behind her words. She always wondered what her mom and dad looked like. She had been only a baby and the only place she knew was here.

Name: Siobhan Carter 
AppearanceScene-Haircuts-2.gif
Personality: All shall be revealed as the story unfolds.
History: Brought up by her aunt after her mother and father and sister died in a car crash. She didn't really concentrate too much in high school but made friends and hangs out with them when they're available. Nothing really eventful has happened in her life, she still lives with her aunt who's a lawyer so very rarely at home. 
Mental Disorder: Undiagnosed at present.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts

Natsume's expression dissolved slowly into one of deep sadness, and he lowered the hand in which he held the bag. He didn't have a family; he could remember the day he came here as though it had only happened a week earlier.

He shook his head furiously, tears prickling at his eyes. If Rachel had a family out there, he couldn't be a burden to them, just because he didn't have a family of his own. Maybe escaping wasn't such a good idea, after all...They were safe here.

Now finding it impossible to take a bite of the food, he laid down on his bed, turned away from Rachel, and closed his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week later.

It was the coldest morning, Hajime thought, as he woke up under the slide once again...Still, it was better than that place. The only thing he regretted was leaving those two in there on their own. But at least they would be safe, and warm, and they had probably forgotten all about him by now.

He smiled slightly as that thought crossed his mind, but froze when he heard voices nearby.

"...I swear it gets colder every damn day," one voice was saying.

He peeked out from beneath the slide, and saw a girl with her back to him, with long dreadlocks, holding a cigarette, and facing two friends he couldn't quite see. Both of them had dyed pink hair, but he couldn't make out anything more.

"You're always cold, Lucie," a male voice pointed out.

"Oh shut up, Makoto," the girl with dreadlocks growled. She turned her attention to the third person. "So, are we getting alcohol, or not?"

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts

Rachel realised she must have said something to upset Natsume. She knew better than to disturb him when he wasn't happy or tired though.

"goodnight Natsoomey... I hope we are still friends" she replied and curled up on her bed and tried to sleep not wanting to cry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week later.

Siobhan rolled her eye as Makoto and Lucie argued but then looked at Lucie as she asked about alcohol.

"Well that depends doesn't it Lucie, if either of you losers has money... or is willing to go get a five finger discount. I'm broke and if I get caught one more time, they're not going to let me go." She replied looking at them when she noticed there was someone who was under the slide she nudged Lucie... "Isn't that guy always under there... what's his game?" she asked curiously, her head still hurt from the drinking they'd done the night before. She didn't really expect to see him there yet again. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users