Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Abnormals: Tropic Nightmare.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1004 replies to this topic

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Yuui thought for a moment, somehow, not surprised. "Odd," he replied quietly, as Fay looked up at him. He knew what he was thinking: This really could be a trap.
Well...They had gone a long time without having to fight.
He smiled, and put the letter away. "Maybe the sender is just someone who has a lot of old friends they want to catch up with," he suggested cheerfully, although, he knew that was probably not the case.
And, at that moment, someone else appeared beside them. The girl who had been looking at them earlier. "No," Fay replied, shaking his head. "We're still trying to figure out who sent it, and why." The problem was...It was not likely that someone with a lot of old friends had sent the letters. But, if everyone here had received one, and they really hadn't been sent by an old friend, they had probably walked into a big trap.
Yuui saw the worried expression on his brother's face, and smiled brightly at the three of them. "Why don't we think about something else, for now?" he suggested. "I'm sure whoever it is will get bored and show themselves eventually. I promised my brother we could go straight to the beach once we'd checked in."

"Can you help me carry these to room....88?" Kurogane mumbled grudgingly to Raion. "The twins seem to have finished helping." He shot a glare over at Yuui, who looked back at that moment, and smiled innocently at him, before turning back to the people he was talking to.
There were three suitcases, and their hand luggage...Luckily, Yuui had the baby bag, so at least that was one less thing. Still, he didn't feel like making two trips, and, although Raion annoyed the hell out of him, he was the only one there.
Raion smirked. "Sure, Kurogane tou-san."
"Urusai!" Kurogane snapped at him as he grabbed two of the suitcases.
"Oh...But, you are a tou-san now," Raion teased, looking back at the pushchair as they made their way to the lifts.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
"Yeahh..and sounds fun, mind if I join?" Ashley asked hopefully, if this was a trap then being with others would be safer than alone, she looked around, noticing how everyone seemed on edge, she didn't know wether this was a good plan after all. The letter had seemed very demanding and she hoped that it wasn't a trap. She straightened her fringe and looked up, wondering wether they would mind or not afterall, better in numbers right?.

(hey I was wondering if it was ok to have another character?)

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Hai. You can have as many as you can handle...As long as it's not like fifty. XD}

"The more the better," Yuui said cheerfully. He looked back at the girl Vaerie had entered with. "It's probably best if you tell your sister, first, so she doesn't get worried."
Then, he took the pushchair, and turned it to go through the lobby to the door at the back, beyond which was the outside swimming pool, and a path leading to the beach.
Fay gave the others nervous looks as they walked, and stood close to Yuui. "You know...they could be acting," he pointed out.
"And, for all they know, so could we," Yuui returned sweetly. "I don't think they're a threat."
Although, he didn't like not knowing what was going on, Fay decided to give them a chance. He looked up at Ashley. "What's your name?" he asked, a little bluntly.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
(well obviously because that would be really silly)
(and Ashley asked if she could join you...and you kinda replied to someone else..major confusion Nat.)
(also if it is in Rio de janerio it will be Copacabana beach...which is a awesome one...i loved it there haha)

"Ashley. You?" She replied to the boy who had asked her, her name so bluntly, she looked over at Yuui " Thanks" She said softly, she was glad that they weren't outcasting her..and it made her feel like this is less like a trap. She noticed someone else walk into the hotel lobby, just as they were leaving but Ashley didn't say anything.

Name: Kyran

Race: Abnormal

Power:Bloodrayne (can basically turn water and other liquids into blood, and drain blood from people)

Appearance: Attached File  Kyran.jpg   35.88KB   0 downloads

Kyran had walked from the station, he had managed to miss the coach to the hotel, as he approached the hotel, he noticed people leaving, he dragged his luggage along and walked up the steps into the lobby, he took in the looks of the place First impressions aren't so bad, looks good..I wonder wether anyone else got the letter He thought to himself, he walked up to the reception counter and picked up his room key, taking his things upstairs, pocketing his key and walking back down the stairs, he was on the 4th floor, and it seemed nice, the decor was well suited, he got back down to the lobby and wandered around, noticing the outside pool and his eyes lighting up, he walked outside, wondering what this place was going to be like.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Lol.}
{>.< Gomenasai. He said "The more the better," to Ashley. Then he turned to Vaerie. -.- But, I'm half asleep so I didn't explain it properly. XD}
{X3 I want to go to the beach. XD}

"Fay," Fay replied, in a more friendly tone. "And, he's Yuui, my lit-...My brother," he corrected himself at the last moment. He couldn't get used to the fact that his younger twin was now older than him. And, ever since he had 'come back', they hadn't met many strangers, so he had continued to call Yuui his little brother.
Yuui didn't reply straight away, as he concentrated on pushing the pushchair through the sand. When they had got to a group of sun beds, two of which were in the shade of a large umbrella, he turned back to Ashley, and smiled. "It's no problem, really," he insisted. "It was getting really crowded in there. I hope they don't all have the same idea as us, otherwise, I wont be able to save a sun bed for Kuro-chama." He added the last sentence more to himself than to the others.
Fay already had his swimming shorts on, having traveled in them to save time. His large blue eyes drifted in the direction of the ocean. He had never seen it before, and it amazed him.

{X3 I forgot what the big beach umbrellas are called. -.-}

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
(Parasols? and no worries :3 )
(Same! haha)

Ashley looked back at Fay "Nice names" She said softly, taking off her clothes, revealing her Bikini, which was a crimison red with baby blue polkadots, she sat on the golden sand, it was so soft, she didn't mind it, she pulled out her sunblock from her day bag and began rubbing it into her skin, which was slowly tanning in the heat of the sun "Fay you want some?" She asked offering the bottle of sunblock to him. She hadn't been to the beach in ages, well since she was a small child..she snapped out of it, now was not the time to be thinking about such things, she noticed Fay's large blue eyes wander towards the direction of the sea as though he had never seen it before, Ashley tried not to giggle. She pulled out a towel and lay it on the sand sitting back down, the sand was scorching her legs as it was so hot. This may just be a good and relaxing time Ashley thought to herself.

Kyran was curious where the others had gone, he had vaguley recognised the red haired girl from somewhere before, so he anxiously walked down the path, finding himself on the beach, then it clicked to him, "Ash!" he called out and picked up his pace and hugging her tight.
Ashley was suprised "Kyran...nice to see you buddy" she replied as he sat on the edge of her sunbathing towel, she remembered Kyran, they had been friends before the fighting had begun, but she wondered when she would see him..if at all. She looked over and said "Kyran this is Fay, and Yuui" She said gesturing to the other lads that were there "Fay, Yuui, this is Kyran" she said softly, wondering if they remembered him or not, but they had been in the other side during the fighting..and didn't have much involvment at all.
Ashley set her bottle of sunblock on the edge of the towel, for anyone to use, and put on her shades, as the sunlight was begging to hurt her eyes.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Yus, those! lol. >.<}
{X3}

Fay managed to tear his eyes away from the ocean as Ashley spoke again. He smiled at her comment about their names, and looked at the bottle of sunblock. He looked up at Yuui, who was putting their own sunblock on Timmy, as the baby continued to sleep in the shade of the parasol.
"Thank you," he said quietly, as he removed his T shirt. There was a faint bruise across his chest, from when he had been slammed into a roof during the last battle. It was the one 'battle scar' he had been left with, and he hardly noticed it anymore. He rubbed the sunblock into his pale skin, blushing slightly at the way Ashley was clearly trying not to laugh. Of course, it wasn't that normal for a ten year old to have never seen the ocean before.
As Yuui finished making sure Timmy was well protected from the sun, another voice could be heard, and he had to turn right around to see them. They were on his left side, the side where the eye patch covered where his left eye had once been. At that moment, he realized there was something a little familiar about the two of them. "Nice to meet you," he said cheerfully, still trying to decide whether he had actually met them before, or not.
But, before he could decide, Kurogane and Raion approached them. Raion had already decided to buy two ice creams...His sugar addiction was still the same, then. Smiling, Raion handed one of the ice creams to Fay, who smiled, and thanked him. Then he turned back to the others. Yuui always made friends so fast.
Kurogane had stopped when he saw Ashley and Kyran. "So, the sun wasn't messing with my eyes," he commented quietly. Remembering they had been two of the youngest in the battle seven years ago.
"You know each other?" Yuui asked.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
"Kurogane, wasn't expecting to see you here....how are you?" Ashley asked, standing up as Kyran removed his top, and stole some of Ashley's sunblock once Fay had finished with it, Kyran hadn't taken a liking to Kurogane, but was always polite towards him. Kyran remembered how Kurogane hadn't liked the fact he and Ashley were fighting 7 years ago as they were some of the youngest fighters, but it hadn't put them off. Ashley brushed some of the sand that had stuck to her as she waited on Kurogane's reply, she heared what Yuui said "Yeah we vaguley spoke about 7 years ago" she added softly, not really remembereing what had exactly been said in that time.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Yuui was a little taken a back. They were about the same age as Grace, or, a little younger. Part of him had thought Grace had been the youngest to fight on their side in the first battle, but, he remembered vaguely, seeing others who had been barely teenagers, as well. That's why they were so familiar.
"Does this mean everyone is going to be here?" Kurogane muttered. Damn it. His life now didn't suit the reputation he had made for himself back then, at all, and, before he could decide how to reply, Fay decided to reply for him.
"Yuui turned Jasper's best teleporter into a husband and father...He doesn't like fighting big wars anymore. And, he's 30," he answered sweetly.
"And he sucks his thumb," Raion added. He would never let that go.
Kurogane scowled, as any chance of maintaining his intimidating appearance vanished. "Well, what about you?" was all he could say, as though demanding Ashley and Kyran to tell him about their lives since the battle. Part of him wondered whether they knew about the second battle, five years ago.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Ashley looked at the ground trying not to laugh at Fay and Raion's replies and looked up again when Kurogane spoke to them " Ehh well, after the first battle, I went back home, not like there was much point, as my whole family had been wiped out, and I began to start fresh, then two years later we were fighting again...and the past five years I have been trying to rebuild my life but having no such look so I just chill out and do nothing...what about you Kyran?" Ashley said at a rather fast speed, hoping half of them didn't keep up, she was ashamed of her life, there was nothing in it, but she didn't mind it.

Kyran could understand everything that Ashley had said, but didn't question it, he just proceeded to telling them "Well, I went exploring after the first battle, and then after we went to russia, to fight, I basically traveled the world and I was on my way home when I got the anonymous letter" Kyran explained, hoping his explaination to Kurogane was satisfactory. He looked over at Ashley and gave her a don't worry look, he knew she hated her empty life but she would push it out of her mind as he watched her give a little shake, her sign that she didn't care again.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Fay and Yuui's expressions became identically sad as Ashley spoke. No matter how much they had fought, and even though they won, the damage done to the Abnormal's lives was unrepairable...Most of the time, Yuui couldn't help thinking, as he looked at Fay. It was a miracle that the ten year old was standing there. They all knew just how horrible it was to lose their families, and how hard it was to have to rebuild everything again.
Kurogane gave Kyran a slightly impressed look.
"You got to travel the world?" Fay asked, amazed. He wanted to ask more, but he could see Ashley needed cheering up. So, when he finished his ice cream, he tugged at her hand, and gestured towards the ocean.
"Be careful!" Yuui and Kurogane called out simultaneously. And Fay waved back halfheartedly in acknowledgment.
The sound of their voices had awoken Timmy, and he started to cry. Yuui sat down on one of the sunbeds in the shade, and lifted Timmy out of the pushchair.
"Seven years ago," Kurogane started, speaking more to Kyran, than to Raion, who had decided to sit down and play with the sand. "It was hard to believe that Abnormals could come to a beach like this...Like it was something normal."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
"Yeah, I been to the Uk, austrailia, greece, Japan, china, Asia, europe...and other places and I know what you mean Kurogane, everything seems to have changed so much" Kyran chortled, he seemed to be popular, with Kurogane, Ashley went out to the ocean with Fay "So Fay what's your life back home like?" She asked quietly, not wanting to be intrusive. As they walked towards the ocean, when they got to the ocean opening, Ashley squealed the water was cold, she giggled, and walked in a bit futher. Waiting for Fay's reply, she didn't usually hang around with 10 year olds, but nothing about her life was normal so it really didn't matter.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Kurogane forced his expression to stay the same, when Kyran said Japan...That was where he had been born. And, that was where, when he had been fourteen, his parents had been killed by the ICC, right before his eyes. He pushed that memory away. "Traveling the world," he repeated. "When Timmy is a bit older, we should put that on our to do list," he suggested to Yuui.
"But then, Kurogane tou-san will be an old man," Raion teased. He laughed at the furious look Kurogane gave him, and ran off towards the wet sand nearer the ocean, to make a sand castle.
Smiling, Yuui opened a jar of baby food, and started to feed Timmy. "Maybe we should have risen up against the ICC sooner," he commented quietly. "If we had known, at the time, just how much things would change."

Fay tiptoed into the cold water, until it was up to his waist. There, he decided he would let himself get used to the temperature. He looked down, at Ashley's question. "We just got things as normal as they are ever going to get," he replied, after a moment of thought. "After the last battle, we were accused of causing the trouble, so we had to go into hiding. But, we were lucky enough to move into one of Jasper's old headquarters...One that was rarely used before." He smiled to himself, before continuing. "Of course...No matter how normal it gets, it's a little strange, because I'm not supposed to be there. If I told you just how weird it is for you to be talking to me now, you wouldn't believe it." He walked a little further into the water, and swam over a wave.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Ashley swam over to Fay " Oh, try me then Fay?" She said lightly, with a small smile, he was pretty cool for a 10 year old. Kyran smiled at Raion's remark "You should, it's the best way to stay out of any half trouble aswell if your not in the same place all the time I suppose" Kyran added, he thought about the times between the first and second battle there could have been trouble for him so after they were all scared into hiding he thought moving around all the time would keep people from finding him.

(blah the heat is making me not be able to think haha)

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Lol. >.< Kick it in the face!}

Fay didn't reply straight away. He swam a little ahead of Ashley, over larger waves as he went. And, he only stopped, when he realized he could no longer reach the bottom.
He looked back at her, wondering whether she would freak out. "I..." he started. "Twenty years ago, when Yuui and I were five years old...The ICC attacked, and I was killed. The only reason I am here now, is because half way through the battle five years ago, an Abnormal who had the ability to control spirits died. The spirits, me included, started to 'move on', and my body, which had vanished when I was killed returned...in the same condition as though I had just died. The Abnormal, Tim's spirit used the energy released from his death to reattach my spirit to my body." When he finished, he gave Ashley a look that begged her not to freak out. Why had he even told her that?
He didn't even notice the jellyfish that had been surrounding them as he spoke.

"We're definitely doing it, then," Kurogane laughed bitterly. "I'm done with trouble." He gave Kyran an annoyed look, though, aware that he had forced himself not to laugh at what Raion had said.
Yuui frowned. "Why should we risk our lives for that pack of ungrateful idiots, who just accuse us of starting the trouble?" he imitated Kurogane's voice, then smiled sweetly. "That was what you said, wasn't it?...You know, you two should go for a swim, as well."
Kurogane raised his eyebrows at Yuui. "With this arm?" he asked, indicating to his metal left arm. "I'll feed Timmy. You go have some fun."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Kyran nodded at them, and then looked at Kurogane "Yeah sounds like fun, come on Yuui" He said, as he stood up and began making his way to the shoreline.
Ashley looked at him "So your 25 not 10? oh." Ashley said, still in shock from everything she had just been told, she hadn't noticed the Jellyfish either until one caught her leg "OUCH!" She shouted and her leg went slightly floppy she couldn't feel her leg properly, she tried not to freak out, not being able to swim back to shore because they were surrounded in every direction...

( i gtg be back later...if i'm not i wont be on till friday due to work experiance..and I'm staying at my cousins)

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{K. Sayonara.}

Fay thought back to the last battle, and how he had behaved...Letting people carry him most of the time. As, during fifteen years, he hadn't been able to live his life, he guessed, in a way, he really was only ten years old. But, before he could reply, Ashley let out a cry of pain, and he looked down into the water. Gasping, he tried to stay as still as possible. They were completely surrounded. There were no openings, and the jellyfish were closing in. "No!" he breathed, as the nearest jellyfish came dangerously close. Just before he could remember his powers, he was stung on both legs, and one arm. The shock, and pain made him go under, and he used his remaining movable arm to try to fight his way back to the surface. He couldn't breathe, and, as he quickly ran out of air, he saw the jellyfish closing in to sting Ashley again.
Kurogane stepped into the shade, and took the jar of baby food from Yuui. "Go on," he insisted.
"Oh, alright," Yuui gave in, smiling. He stood up and followed Kyran. But, as they reached the water, he stopped...Something was wrong. Ashley looked terrified, and in pain. And Fay was nowhere to be seen. He panicked, and rushed into the water, but, as he did so, about thirty jellyfish were thrown up into the air, and into the deeper water. It didn't take him long to figure out what had happened, and he quickly swam to where Ashley was, pulling Fay back up to the surface, and trying to get the two of them back to shore as fast as possible. Something stung his foot, and he knew the jellyfish were following...as though they were organized...desperate to kill. It was painful, but the pain slowly faded as Jasper's power healed the sting.

Ashura

Ashura

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
Vaere nodded and smiled slightly at their invitation - well, she supposed it wasn't a direct invitation but i was an invitation none the less - to join them at the beach. Instead of following after them though, she watched them walk off, making notes on the direction they were headed.
She turned to her sister who had been standing there patiently, quietly, "May I join them at the beach?" she asked, her tone almost pleading.
Aubra thought for a second, briefly noticing another person enter the hotel, "I suppose...but first, we should go check out our room, okay?"
Vaere nodded in understanding, "Of course." She paused for a moment, "What room are we staying in?"
"Umm...Room one hundred and twenty." Aubra replied. She looked at a map of the rooms so that she would get an idea of where their room would be. She started to walk off, down a hall.
It didn't take them very long to locate their room and they shortly found themselves opening the door and walking in.
"It's a nice room." Vaere commented after looking around, "Can we go to the beach now?" She was finding herself quite eager to get there.
"Fine." Aubra shooed Vaere out of the room, following behind her and locking the door. They made their way back to the entrance of the hotel and walked through the doors, Aubra following Vaere as she had seen what direction they had gone.
When arriving at the beach and making their way over to the water, they both noticed, within seconds of laying their eyes upon the sight, Yuui swimming back to shore, pulling two people with him.
"What the hell?" Aubra exclaimed, noticing a large swarm of jellyfish attempting to attack the people in the water. She told Vaere to stay put, while she threw off her coat and dashed into the water. She grabbed hold of Ashley's arm, as she thought it would be easier for Yuui to bring Fay back to shore if she helped. She began to drag Ashley back, following right behind Yuui.
Vaere watched the swarm of Jellyfish draw nearer to them. She ran over to the shoreline, wanting to help in any way possible. Focusing her ability on the swarm of Jellyfish, she was able to steadily remove the water from their bodies. Since they are made up of 95% of water, she started killing them off, the ones closest to the group first.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Yuui felt his grip on Ashley loosening, and he panicked, about to pull her back towards him. But then he saw Aubra, and let out a sigh of relief, letting her take Ashley. He sped up, trying to get to shore before the persistent jellyfish decided to sting anyone else. But, the nearest jellyfish started to shrink back, drying out until they died. He stumbled into the shallow water, and ran the rest of the way out, letting his hand hover over Fay's mouth to check that he was breathing. "Damn it!" he whispered, as he laid him down on the sand, barely even noticing Vaere was there, as he breathed into his mouth.
Fay's eyes flew open almost straight away, and he choked up the water he had inhaled. "...Ashley...!" he started, sitting up quickly and grimacing in pain.
"She's ok," Yuui assured him, sighing with relief again, and pulling Fay into a hug. They needed a healer, but, he didn't know how likely it was for one to be nearby. He looked up at Vaere, wondering whether she had been the one who killed the jellyfish. "Thank you," he said quietly, to both her, and Aubra.
A second later, Kurogane was beside them, holding Timmy. He had left everything else by the sunbeds. "What the hell just happened?" he asked, sounding both worried and confused.

Ashura

Ashura

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
Aubra let out a sigh of relief as the Jellyfish died and they, finally, reached the shore. She set Ashley on the sand, making sure that she was fine before turning her attention to Yuui and Fay - this was quite the eventful trip so far.
Both Vaere and Aubra watched as Yuui tended to Fay, waking him up as he breathed into his mouth. It was a reassuring sign to see that Fay was awake and alert instead of unconscious and drowning. Feeling glad to have helped, Vaere sat down beside Yuui.
"Your welcome." She replied with a smile.
"Yes, we were glad to help." Aubra added, wringing out her hair, turning her attention back once Kurogane joined them.
"Well," Vaere started, looking up at Kurogane, "From what I saw, these two," She pointed at Ashley and Fay, "Were attacked by jellyfish." She stated this bluntly before cheering up.
"Everyone seems fine now."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users