Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bodies Bodies Lovely Bodies

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

.Werewolf.

.Werewolf.

I think you took the wrong street

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Anything
Ok EC members, a question for all you motherfuckers out there!

When it comes to sexually partners what is your dream body. Do you like them skinny? Do you like then with big boobs? Do you like people with good asses? Guys and girls answer this please biggrin.gif.

Napoleon

Napoleon

PREACHER MAN

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,116 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Carolina
  • Fav Band Ennio Morricone
You are quite nosy.

Swagmaster Tom

Swagmaster Tom

Just shot Marvin in the face

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,992 posts
Oh god.
No circular faces, perhaps a handful of boob? Quite skinny, with a curve towards the butt. Full bodied ass, smoothly leading to long smooth legs, no knobbly knees. Feet in good proportion to height.

phew

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
I don't want to sound like Calvin Harris here but I like all the girls. Mind you, a good, round arse makes Chad happy.

When it comes to guys I tend to be a bit more picky. I tend to like either the older, taller man or the slightly scruffy, younger guys. I don't really like in between to be honest.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,046 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
Lol I'm probably nobody's type then

LionJess

LionJess

Mistress of Ceremonies/Jessica the Vile

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,170 posts
I really don't know what I prefer :/ I used to think that I liked quite built men (not overly muscley, I mean more... enjoys a steak and class of wine without feeling bad), but I've been with more... well, skinny guys. They had quite muscley arms, and worked out a lot - but definitely more skinny, you could see ribs and stuff.

To be honest I don't think something like someones physical body shape will really affect me all that much, unless they're extremely overweight or something (obviously, noone finds an extra 200 pounds attractive). 

I DO find height very attractive. I've ALWAYS gone for really tall men. Being 5"2, the difference is really obvious. I tend to be drawn to men who are around 6"2, 6"3.

EDIT: I find women physically beautiful much more easily. There is nothing more attractive than women with curves. Women with a curvy ass, in particular. I have a tiny ass (cry), and I find women with a giant curvy ass very physically attractive. The same goes with the curve from waist to hip. I personally think smaller breasts are more attractive - below a C, but it depends on the woman and her figure. My best friend is a size 6 (american size 2), weighs about 6 stone, not really curvey at all - but I think she has a figure to die for because it suits her shape naturally.  

Napoleon

Napoleon

PREACHER MAN

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,116 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Carolina
  • Fav Band Ennio Morricone
QUOTE (Peacemaker @ Jul 31 2010, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nonsense.

Old Spice Guy

Old Spice Guy

Diamonds.

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Old
  • Fav Song Spice
I am looking for something coin like, that is at the top of the line. A desireable face, a rather small waist, and a lager backside.

But seriously, I don't know. Brunettes are nice. So are blue eyes. Boob size doesn't matter. Don't care about the junk in your trunk. A girl near my height or taller would be awesome. wub.gif Not too thin, but no Rosie O Donnel.

Then again, those are just things I notice. I'd have no problem with someone short or blonde etc.

Wretch

Wretch

Barbarian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,208 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Touché Amoré
  • Fav Song Method Act
Skinny, a bit of curves around the waist (hourglass I suppose), my height or up to 3" shorter, toned legs, smallish tits (B, possibly bordering C, and perky damnit), don't really care about ass, but would prefer a little bit of it, face shape I'm not sure about, but not round, black hair, brown eyes.

Bonus for a cute nose.

EDIT: lol Brett.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,046 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
QUOTE (Stalagmite @ Aug 1 2010, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nonsense.

Why so?

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
Musical talent.

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,552 posts
QUOTE (Peacemaker @ Aug 1 2010, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't be silly. A certain part of your anatomy is perfectly shaped for the insertion of a South-African trumpet-like instrument.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,046 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
QUOTE (Algernon @ Aug 1 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't be silly. A certain part of your anatomy is perfectly shaped for the insertion of a South-African trumpet-like instrument.

LOL fuck off <3

.Werewolf.

.Werewolf.

I think you took the wrong street

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Anything
QUOTE (Refraction @ Aug 1 2010, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Musical talent.

...right

Kasey Is Awesome

Kasey Is Awesome

I'm strictly vagitarian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,077 posts
I'm not like shallow or anything but dear god she can't be blonde. </3

Skinny...pretty eyes...nice hair is important to me for some reason other than that and her personality I could care less about physical things. Pretty the way she is.

I'm kinda picky at times but I found a good fit! =D

LionJess

LionJess

Mistress of Ceremonies/Jessica the Vile

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,170 posts
I forgot to say - there are two parts of mens bodies which drive me absolutely crazy. They're so intrinsically sensual.

The first is the shoulders, particularly when looking from behind. Watching a mans shoulder blades move... one of the most sensual things, I think. Mens shoulders are hugely attractive to me, probably because I like to massage them, bite them, but as well as that, it's almost a symbol of power and strength, because it's so connected with it. I don't know, I'll shut up now. 

The other is the hipbone. A slightly protruding hip-bone is one of the most visually pleasing things you can have, IMO. It makes mens bodies seem strangely vulnerable, but at the same time, it's quite... well... sexy. 

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,593 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
QUOTE (Seasons End @ Jul 31 2010, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...right

Muscle memory is just so damn sexsi, bby.....

Edit @ Jess.... yes the protruding male hipbone... <3

finality

finality

opt out

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,506 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band suis la lune

I know it's Johnny Depp but it took me ages to find a picture of a guy with a body I liked on the internet. Googling 'shirtless men' probably isn't the most efficient way, and is probably a bit creepy. Still, before this I had never noticed what an amazing body he has. I'd prefer his stomach a bit less toned though.

Basically quite tall, long torso, slim to average (not really muscular, I really don't like six packs for example), nice slightly muscular shoulders and arms. In other words a really roundabout way of saying I like average bodies.

QUOTE (Algernon @ Aug 1 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funniest thing I've read in so long.

awildfaggotappears!

awildfaggotappears!

kalsi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,412 posts
I've never gone for SUPER skinny girls, but not girls super overweight. I LOVE blue or hazel-ish green eyes. Hair color's never an issue. I don't USUALLY like shorter hair though, I dunno why.
Nice hips and neck. Height doesn't really matter.

Most of that is just things I notice I've gone for more. Obviously I'd go for someone completely different if I liked them enough. I can find something beautiful about EVERYONE.

And lol, I'm like no one's type here. tongue.gif

A.W.O.L

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
Frame: Skinny, with some slightly toned areas.

Legs: Slender, smooth and long.

Ass: Nice and round.

Chest: Perky (b cup).

Height: 5"0 - 5"8 (prefer closer to 5"8)

Hair colour: Always had a soft spot for blondes, but I like dark hair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users