Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bodies Bodies Lovely Bodies

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

THE MAN

THE MAN

Let me lead you to a place unknown to sunlight...

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sugarcult
  • Fav Song Hesitate - Stone Sour
I think collarbones are the sex really, so sexy. As for the rest love light coloured eyes (grass is greener scenario really). Decent face is a plus, non plussed about the body (slim to averageish meh) but if they want more than sex it's the personality I care about.

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
QUOTE (Jessticles @ Aug 1 2010, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The male anatomy, in general, naked is quite something. Maybe it's just me, but if you have gotten to a stage of being naked with someone, and being actually comfortable with them, it's always amazing to see them naked. Nudity makes people quite a bit more vulnerable, I think, and not just in a "teeheehee I saw your boobies" way. 

You can see me naked if I can see you naked xD I kid.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
QUOTE (DRINK THE CYANIDE!!! @ Jul 31 2010, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not like shallow or anything but dear god she can't be blonde. </3

Skinny...pretty eyes...nice hair is important to me for some reason other than that and her personality I could care less about physical things. Pretty the way she is.

I'm kinda picky at times but I found a good fit! =D

</3 I got blonde highlights that makes me look completely blonde a few days ago. sadface

But I'm kind of a picky person tbh, but if they don't match up to what I want them to look like, it doesn't matter. Just as long as they have a wonderful personality.
With guys, I like when they're taller then me [so I can wear heels] and long hair is to die for <3 I like when they're skinny, but if they are, then they have to be pale. If they're tan, it looks weird. But it's like omgiloveyou<3 if they're muscle-y and tan /dreamy sigh.

With girls, I like when they're the same height as me, or shorter. If they're taller, then I don't really care. laugh.gif but yeah, the punk girls are my favourite. They're so fucking cute. <3

Kasey Is Awesome

Kasey Is Awesome

I'm strictly vagitarian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,077 posts
QUOTE (The Sunshine Band @ Aug 1 2010, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
</3 I got blonde highlights that makes me look completely blonde a few days ago. sadface

But I'm kind of a picky person tbh, but if they don't match up to what I want them to look like, it doesn't matter. Just as long as they have a wonderful personality.
With guys, I like when they're taller then me [so I can wear heels] and long hair is to die for <3 I like when they're skinny, but if they are, then they have to be pale. If they're tan, it looks weird. But it's like omgiloveyou<3 if they're muscle-y and tan /dreamy sigh.

With girls, I like when they're the same height as me, or shorter. If they're taller, then I don't really care. laugh.gif but yeah, the punk girls are my favourite. They're so fucking cute. <3

LOL Yeah but I bet it makes look pretty(er if possible). laugh.gif

Your still taller than me! D;

The SpiderBear

The SpiderBear

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
this is probably going to sound as if im being a concieted ass, but as far as physical traits go, i tend to be attracted to guys with similiar traits as me. i like my boys to be skinny, but have good muscle definition. i like guys around my height, although thats not a very big factor. i also tend to like longer hair, even though my hair is short at the moment.

cintaa :D

cintaa :D

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
im not too picky,
as long as theyre taller then me and have gorgeous eyes im all for them :D
but it sucks cause im heaps tall haha
ah well :D

.Werewolf.

.Werewolf.

I think you took the wrong street

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Anything
You are tall which isn't fair sad.gif

Kasey Is Awesome

Kasey Is Awesome

I'm strictly vagitarian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,077 posts
Taller girls make talah slightly sad...

THE MAN

THE MAN

Let me lead you to a place unknown to sunlight...

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sugarcult
  • Fav Song Hesitate - Stone Sour
I like them taller too, yet is 1.75cm...

Sarcastic_Guy

Sarcastic_Guy

Nooch

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band something random
maybe it's because I'm older, but physical attributes don't really matter that much to me. Not saying this because this is what I am SUPPOSED to say, but I genuinely don't care that much about specific physical attributes as much as how the person in question carries themselves and uses those attributes to their advantage.

Because of that, I've found all sorts attractive. Some tall, some short, some skinny, some overweight.

Mindy Simmons

Mindy Simmons

Mmm... footlong chili dog.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts
It's mostly "I know what I like when I see it." That being said, there are definitely some things that I prefer to see in a person's appearance.

I wouldn't say no to a guy who was shorter than 6'0", but I'd much prefer a guy to be taller than me. By 6+ inches. I'm not overly tall, so the average guy is taller than me, but I would never go for a guy who was shorter than me. Short guys freak me out. laugh.gif I like guys that are somewhere between well-built and slim. I like muscle tone, but too much is gross. If he was just slim (and not muscular) I'd be cool with that. Average is good too. Just as long as he's not overweight, it's good.

I love big, manly, well-defined shoulders. Just...*drools* I have yet to meet an exception of this rule. Every guy I have ever even given a second glance at has had nice shoulders. When a guy has nice, defined hips, and a sexy, tight ass, I have a spontaneous orgasm. Okay, not really, but hot damn, do I love nice ass and hips on a guy!

Any colour hair is great, as long as it suits him. Dark hair, light hair, in between. Natural, dyed. It doesn't matter. I'll admit, I'm a total sucker for a guy with a bit of a curl to his hair, but straight can be sexy too. Short hair is a no-go. It has to be long enough to grab on to. That being said, I don't generally like it when a guy has longer hair than I do (which is more than reasonable, as my hair is half way down my back). Not big on body hair, and while it should obviously be there, I'd prefer it in no more than moderate amounts (at the very most). I'd prefer no facial hair, although if a guy looks better with it, then he should obviously have it, lol. If a guy has stubble and can pull it off well... just... mmm.

I adore nice eyes, but I'm not picky about colour. Blue, grey, green, and hazel-green are the best. I'm not huge on brown eyes, but as long as it suits the person it's good--and I definitely prefer brown eyes to be dark. Lately, I've been very attracted to guys with nice bone structure. Sharp cheek bones, strong jaws, nice foreheads. I love nice noses, but I find it difficult to say what exactly makes noses attractive. Generally, I like them long and straight, but there are a lot of other nose types I like as well.

A nice mouth is a must have. Relatively decent teeth is good. Sexy lips are possibly one of my biggest weaknesses. Soft and full. Almost feminine. I can't even pay attention to what a guy says when he has a nice mouth; I'm too busy trying to imagine what it would feel like. laugh.gif Also, nice smiles make me swoon.

Lastly, sexy voice. Not part of appearance, but definitely part of what I find attractive in a person.

Honestly, I could probably think of more, but I've already listed far too many things. laugh.gif

XxxJocelynXJailbreakxxX

XxxJocelynXJailbreakxxX

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
hmm im into skinny..ehh ribcage showing is a turn on..nice ass..abs..i like cute beauty marks..especially freckles to connect the dots..ehh nice boobs for a chick..hmm guys slight muscular build but not body builder status thats gross. i dont like hair anywhere except for your head haha. i am a pubephobic person. i like scars sometimes its a turn on..nice soft lips..nice teeth..very pretty eyes. nice hairstyle..

xEmx

xEmx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
I'm not really that concerned about height. I'm very short and have yet to find a guy my age shorter than me, or even close to being shorter than me, or my height for that matter. So if I had to choose I would like a guy who was a bit more on the shorter side because then he would be slightly closer to my height so I don't have to crane my neck or feel like a dwarf. I feel like that enough already with my friends.
And for some reason I really like red hair. Like any kinda red, orange-ish red, brownish red, full-on ginger, I just really like red hair. I have a friend who's a ginger and she's always trying to convince people that she's actually dirty blonde, but I don't see why she wouldn't want ginger hair. I always tell her she's like Anne of Green Gables. Actually now that I think about it, Anne of Green Gables is really quite attractive. She has wavy auburn hair, grey eyes (though they're sometimes green), I've always wanted wavy red hair and grey eyes. Damn attractive fictional characters!

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
QUOTE (xEmx @ Aug 7 2010, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not really that concerned about height. I'm very short and have yet to find a guy my age shorter than me, or even close to being shorter than me, or my height for that matter. So if I had to choose I would like a guy who was a bit more on the shorter side because then he would be slightly closer to my height so I don't have to crane my neck or feel like a dwarf. I feel like that enough already with my friends.
And for some reason I really like red hair. Like any kinda red, orange-ish red, brownish red, full-on ginger, I just really like red hair. I have a friend who's a ginger and she's always trying to convince people that she's actually dirty blonde, but I don't see why she wouldn't want ginger hair. I always tell her she's like Anne of Green Gables. Actually now that I think about it, Anne of Green Gables is really quite attractive. She has wavy auburn hair, grey eyes (though they're sometimes green), I've always wanted wavy red hair and grey eyes. Damn attractive fictional characters!

I have grey eyes and I should have wavy red hair... I'm the only one in my immediate family without red hair.

Kasey Is Awesome

Kasey Is Awesome

I'm strictly vagitarian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,077 posts
^^DEFECTIVE IRISH!

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Red hair isn't actually that common here, people get mocked for it. :L

Kasey Is Awesome

Kasey Is Awesome

I'm strictly vagitarian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,077 posts
Damn stereotype let me down! D:

I bet that never happens ever.

AutumnaL EquinoX

AutumnaL EquinoX

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Country
  • US State:North Carolina
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song So very many
Let's see... I like:
1. round flat faces (no wrinkles anywhere, not even on the eyelids)
2. freckles
3. hair *drool*...
4. shoulders (nice broad powerful ones)
5. curves. especially on a guy. (i have curves, so...)
6. ever so slightly muscly chests. just enough so that you can see abs, not ribcages.
7. necklaces. depends on what kind though.
8. bare feet. oh gawd *drools more*
9. voice. not nasaly.
10. can't be fat. or you know, chubby. like only 2-3 pounds overweight. fat guys and chicks are less fun to fuck.
11. personality. If none of the above ^ then maybe you'll get through on personality alone.
12. dominants. and submissives. basically, anyone willing to fuck.

yeah, that's what i find sexy...everytime i walk through the mall, or go swimming with... certain people... orgasm. insant boner. >.<

xEmx

xEmx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
Actually, I was watching Manswers and studies show that redheads are more likely to put out than blondes or brunettes. The more you know!

Doge

Doge

Wow

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band A Band
  • Fav Song "A Song-" A Band
For Guys: In a guy, I like it when they have nice broad shoulders and a slight muscular build, not super muscular or super flabby. I find that I like it better when the guy is a decent amount taller than me. Dark hair is nice, and maybe a light tan and blue eyes:) I absolutly adore blue eyes:)

For Girls: I think that girls look more attractive with long, straight hair, blue eyes, and a pretty curvy figure. Breast size doesnt matter, but I think it looks better when they have something like a hourglass figure, with a nice round butt. And they'd have to be thin to some extent, but no where near super thin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users