Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bodies Bodies Lovely Bodies

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive

There is something incredibly sexy about a guy with a nice ass. Not one of these flat nothing arses, I want a muscley, toned, peachy arse, thank you. I basically want a guy with a girls ass. HOT!

Great choice for pegging!

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick: :Sick:

Toned enough for ya?

Posted Image

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

yeah that's too far. I loathe overly musley, it becomes... well, too 'hard'. If only I had a picture of one of my exes naked :L
Right, I want a lightly toned back and shoulders, but not too much. I don't like big muscles at all. I don't care for abs or six packs, in fact I don't like them at all. I would prefer slightly skinnier on the stomach, but not bone-thin, a little bit of looseness, and well, normality is good. I want the ass to be big-ish, and toned. Something to grab :L I LOVE big thighs. I prefer toned arms, but not huge muscley biceps.

... so as finality said at the start, it's quite a roundabout way of saying I like quite normal bodies.

So...

This?

NSFW naked man

Edited by TickleMeJessmo, 25 July 2011 - 03:42 AM.
gonna make that NSFW

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive

Can't believe I found this lol, feel like such a creep, but this is a picture of what I like... the rancid cock, ladies and gentlemen! This is, to me, the perfect kind of male body. Toned but not overly so, not skinny but not fat... pity you can't see his ass :lol: But yeah. That's the kind of body type I like.

Posted Image

For a split second I didn't realise you had just MS Painted them. I actually though that was a gimp mask and suit from your collection. What is worse it that I wasn't surprised.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

Can't believe I found this lol, feel like such a creep, but this is a picture of what I like... the rancid cock, ladies and gentlemen! This is, to me, the perfect kind of male body. Toned but not overly so, not skinny but not fat... pity you can't see his ass :lol: But yeah. That's the kind of body type I like.

Posted Image

I can seeeeeeeeee..... LIPS! *HAWKE EYES!!*

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song
Having a nice ass sucks. It is almost the sole source of my physical compliments. They're never like "nice face, guy!"

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
Posted Image

Lol
this is mine :3
The sports bra is also mine lol
He got stuck in it >.>

I'mSorryForEverything-

I'mSorryForEverything-

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...
  • Fav Song ...
I like guys that have like... I dunno... A soft essence to them. Like they aren't "HEY I'M A BAD ASS AND SHIT BAHAHAHA *trolls*". Lol. I like guys with longer hair, but not longer then mine. Not too muscled, but not fat either. Skinny, and with a slim waist. And if you have a nice pair of eyes I will probably be all over you. Strong arms and a toned back. I love it when guys wrap their arms around me and they're arms are strong, and protecting. I used to have a thing with people with caramel skin. Now I'll probably like you for whatever colored skin you have. I love accents. Oh god.... *Coughs* Norwegian/British accents *Coughs*. Taller than me, or my height. Soft lips. No pimples. Brown eyes. Older by a year or two. <3 Yup. Heres a picture of my dream guy. :/

Posted Image

*Sigh*

xAileenxAnarchyx

xAileenxAnarchyx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Black Veil Brides
  • Fav Song See "Interests."
Love.

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike
Yes cos we can totally see the body and not just hair and half a face

xxRISE

xxRISE

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I like skinny guys but not overly skinny I don't know why but seeing some bone is a turn on, that being strange because I'm curvy with huge boobies..

Edit: I like curvy girls too. :D

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
I like it when a girl has a body

berwolf

berwolf

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Washington
  • Fav Band five finger death punch
  • Fav Song FFDP you
small boobs small butt and skinny. See some guys like smaller boobs and butts. its the cuteness that gets me

Toxic Nightmare19

Toxic Nightmare19

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Colorado
  • Fav Band I can't pick lolzzz
  • Fav Song still can't pick hahaha

I really don't know what I prefer :/ I used to think that I liked quite built men (not overly muscley, I mean more... enjoys a steak and class of wine without feeling bad), but I've been with more... well, skinny guys. They had quite muscley arms, and worked out a lot - but definitely more skinny, you could see ribs and stuff.

To be honest I don't think something like someones physical body shape will really affect me all that much, unless they're extremely overweight or something (obviously, noone finds an extra 200 pounds attractive). 

I DO find height very attractive. I've ALWAYS gone for really tall men. Being 5"2, the difference is really obvious. I tend to be drawn to men who are around 6"2, 6"3.

<b>EDIT: </b>I find women physically beautiful much more easily. There is nothing more attractive than women with curves. Women with a curvy ass, in particular. I have a tiny ass (cry), and I find women with a giant curvy ass very physically attractive. The same goes with the curve from waist to hip. I personally think smaller breasts are more attractive - below a C, but it depends on the woman and her figure. My best friend is a size 6 (american size 2), weighs about 6 stone, not really curvey at all - but I think she has a figure to die for because it suits her shape naturally.  

then u would probably want a girl like me cuz I have a pretty big ass and kinda small boobs but I'm 5"5 I think but ummm ya message me

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

then u would probably want a girl like me cuz I have a pretty big ass and kinda small boobs but I'm 5"5 I think but ummm ya message me

Literally couldn't stop laughing at that. Not because of how you described yourself, but how you basically just hit on Jess :lol:

Princess-of-Sorrows

Princess-of-Sorrows

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Papa Roach
  • Fav Song Burn-Papa Roach
I like guys with musule but my main thing for guys is their cock.

pon-and-zi-giggles-:o

pon-and-zi-giggles-:o

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Tall Dark and Handsome... LMFAO nah I tend to like all guys as long as there lean I don't like men that have let themselves go :/ HINT: long hair covering 2/3 the face its totally a turn on for me ._. tehe... don't really know why just it ;]

derpface

derpface

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band hands like houses :}
small boobs are best boobs.

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song

I came into this thread to share a thought anyway, there's something really lovely and strangely vulnerable about a mans eyelashes. They always seem to have the most beautiful long thick ones too, the bastards. (can't wait to see who will take THAT out of context...)

Ex constantly told me she was jealous of my eyelashes.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
I always thought it was really weird when my ex mentioned I had perfect eyelashes :lol: It's more common than I thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users