Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Goodbye ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Xxdeath_plauges_my_mindxX

Xxdeath_plauges_my_mindxX

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Fav Band Emo Punk
How do you say good bye to someone you love? How do you make such a decision in the first place? Life makes it for us Reason and emotion don?t go hand in hand But our hands Fit nicely together Until life told us otherwise Goodbye Is such a cruel sounding word Like death It plagues the mind of the living And the heart that is used to giving love But goodbye Sometimes Is not a final end But the beginning of a new chapter
And the creation of a fond memory Which will keep our heart company forever ...Goodbye my friend I love you ...
!!!!!!!!!you!!!!!!!!!!do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!know!!!!!!!!!how!!!!!!!!!!!much!!!!!!!!! i !!!!!!!!!!love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read this next if you want to be happy lol

1) i love you today and i will love you tomorrow just some words to clear the sorrow.... you will never leave my heart from this day forward you sexy beast i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve you !!!

2) (if your still feeling sad?) i am hoping you can forgive me, for hurting you so badly, i tell you i love you, and it's far from a lie. i cry apologizing .......... and if i have ever made you so angry im sorry as well

3) if god would ask me if i want to live forever or live with my boyfriend only for one day I would say to him even one second with my boyfriend is worth more than my life alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users