Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Under Age Sexual Intercourse

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
101 replies to this topic

xx dogs go mooo xx

xx dogs go mooo xx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band village people
  • Fav Song bob tha builder
QUOTE (IlOvEyOuBaBy @ Aug 23 2010, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can i like knock her the fuck out she need one im sorry if that offend u but she a little slut to need it im so sorry

do as you please bub,idc she is a slut and trust me she needs it xx

QUOTE (bring.me.back.to.life @ Aug 23 2010, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Girls settle down geez. No need to call her a slut and blah blah blah. Take that personal shit to PM ok because we don't care if you hate her or if you reckon she is a slut.

sorry but i can call her what ever i want she is a slut, and yea

xxlittlemissheartbroken94x

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..........
  • Fav Song ........
QUOTE (xx dogs go mooo xx @ Aug 23 2010, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ill will pm you ok but cuz we are getting in shit lol

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
QUOTE (xx dogs go mooo xx @ Aug 23 2010, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh well good for you. Typical 14 year old behaviour always calling each other sluts etc. Honestly people don't want to read things like that which are happening in your personal life.

xx dogs go mooo xx

xx dogs go mooo xx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (bring.me.back.to.life @ Aug 23 2010, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh well good for you. Typical 14 year old behaviour always calling each other sluts etc. Honestly people don't want to read things like that which are happening in your personal life.

well im sorry and btw i aint 14 either ummm it aint my personal life i aint the 1 thats pregnant am i,

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
QUOTE (xx dogs go mooo xx @ Aug 23 2010, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well im sorry and btw i aint 14 either ummm it aint my personal life i aint the 1 thats pregnant am i,

Well you're 15 close enough. It is your personal life because you and your friend are the only ones going on about it and it is happening to a chick you know personally. Anyway like I said just take it to pm. No need to starting bitching about the girl to people who most likely don't care.

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..........
  • Fav Song ........
QUOTE (bring.me.back.to.life @ Aug 23 2010, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well you're 15 close enough. It is your personal life because you and your friend are the only ones going on about it and it is happening to a chick you know personally. Anyway like I said just take it to pm. No need to starting bitching about the girl to people who most likely don't care.

its a 12 year old thats pregnant that fuckin sick and wrong

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
QUOTE (IlOvEyOuBaBy @ Aug 23 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its a 12 year old thats pregnant that fuckin sick and wrong

And I know a 13 year old who is pregnant but you don't see me calling her slut etc do ya? And it is her life not yours. If she wants to be pregnant then fine that is her choice, I hardly doubt she cares what you think anyway.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
As BMBTL said, we don't care about what's happening in your lives. You're the only ones who know the girl, and you speak about her here as if we're expected to be familiar with the situation and people involved. Don't be assholes, keep private conversations about your lives off the forums.

xx dogs go mooo xx

xx dogs go mooo xx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (bring.me.back.to.life @ Aug 23 2010, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I know a 13 year old who is pregnant but you don't see me calling her slut etc do ya? And it is her life not yours. If she wants to be pregnant then fine that is her choice, I hardly doubt she cares what you think anyway.

yea, i would rather you just not start with me calling her a slut, cause in fact she is you have no clue what she is like do you , pfft no so wtf and actually i aint gunna just sit there and watch her fuck this ababys life up am i , i am gunna get custardy of the baby

NazTheCatfishFucker

NazTheCatfishFucker

The Injection Whore

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band none
QUOTE (Finality @ Aug 23 2010, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As BMBTL said, we don't care about what's happening in your lives. You're the only ones who know the girl, and you speak about her here as if we're expected to be familiar with the situation and people involved. Don't be assholes, keep private conversations about your lives off the forums.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
QUOTE (xx dogs go mooo xx @ Aug 23 2010, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea, i would rather you just not start with me calling her a slut, cause in fact she is you have no clue what she is like do you , pfft no so wtf and actually i aint gunna just sit there and watch her fuck this ababys life up am i , i am gunna get custardy of the baby

Oh please stop being so fucking dramatic. I don't care if you tell me not to start with you because I am going to say anything whether you like it or not so suck it up. smile.gif And how do you know that she is just going to fuck the baby's life up? Are you a mother? I am not sure if you are aware of this but just because a person who is young and pregnant doesn't mean that they have fucked up their life nor the baby's life. FUCKING LOL @ the whole "I am going to get custody of the baby" act. Good luck with that one darl.

Do you have any idea how stupid that idea sounds? Do you even have any idea how hard the process is of getting custody of another person's child is? For a 15 year old I think not. Also dear you would be a hypocrite in some way if you did that considering you are only 3 years older than her and yet you still don't seem to be mature enough to even take that huge responsibility considering the way you are acting is childish

xx dogs go mooo xx

xx dogs go mooo xx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (bring.me.back.to.life @ Aug 24 2010, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh please stop being so fucking dramatic. I don't care if you tell me not to start with you because I am going to say anything whether you like it or not so suck it up. smile.gif And how do you know that she is just going to fuck the baby's life up? Are you a mother? I am not sure if you are aware if this but just because a person who is young and pregnant doesn't mean that they have fucked up their life nor the baby's life. FUCKING LOL @ the whole "I am going to get custody of the baby" act. Good luck with that one darl.

Do you have any idea how stupid that idea sounds? Do you even have any idea how hard the process is of getting custody of another person's child is? For a 15 year old I think not. Also dear you would be a hypocrite in some way if you did that considering you are only 3 years older than her and yet you still don't seem to be mature enough to even take that huge responsibility considering the way you are acting is childish

1. i know for a fact that she wil fuck its life up, and another thing you dont know me 1 bit so you have no idea what i am or not am aiii

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
QUOTE (xx dogs go mooo xx @ Aug 23 2010, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. i know for a fact that she wil fuck its life up, and another thing you dont know me 1 bit so you have no idea what i am or not am aiii

You obviously don't know that motherhood changes most people. Just give it a rest now please? From what I have seen on here, you don't deserve to have custody of the baby. Also stop being so selfish and give the girl a chance. You don't know how she will treat the child so until the baby is born stop assuming that she will be a bad mother because a lot of the time, a lot of young mothers tend to be good mothers in the end regardless of their history.

xx dogs go mooo xx

xx dogs go mooo xx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (bring.me.back.to.life @ Aug 24 2010, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You obviously don't know that motherhood changes most people. Just give it a rest now please? From what I have seen on here, you don't deserve to have custody of the baby. Also stop being so selfish and give the girl a chance. You don't know how she will treat the child so until the baby is born stop assuming that she will be a bad mother because a lot of the time, a lot of young mothers tend to be good mothers in the end regardless of their history.

did you ever stop and think that yea ofcourse i know motherhood changes lives but you dont know her she hasnt stopped parting since she fell pregnant and well the baby is due soon she has been for any of the check ups or nothing she doesnt diserve the baby at all.........

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
QUOTE (xx dogs go mooo xx @ Aug 24 2010, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did you ever stop and think that yea ofcourse i know motherhood changes lives but you dont know her she hasnt stopped parting since she fell pregnant and well the baby is due soon she has been for any of the check ups or nothing she doesnt diserve the baby at all.........

Yeah I know I don't know her and that is why I am not just saying shit about her. Once she has had the baby, she most likely will realise what needs to be done. Reminder that it is her life and not yours. She doesn't care what you think. I still reckon it is very immature and childish for you to say that she doesn't deserve the baby regardless what she does.

xx dogs go mooo xx

xx dogs go mooo xx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (bring.me.back.to.life @ Aug 23 2010, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I know I don't know her and that is why I am not just saying shit about her. Once she has had the baby, she most likely will realise what needs to be done. Reminder that it is her life and not yours. She doesn't care what you think. I still reckon it is very immature and childish for you to say that she doesn't deserve the baby regardless what she does.

funny that aii,you still havent got the hint have you, i know motherhood changes lives but her i reallyy dont think it will sorry i dont

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
And I really don't think you've got the hint. It is her life not yours and that you can't just assume she'll be a bad mother because of her history. Also what was your hint? Was it that you deserve custody because you are better than her? Or was it that she'll never be a good mother because she is trying to enjoy her youth before she takes on a huge responsibilty?

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Anyway, on the topic of underage sex, I think it very much depends on when a person is ready, mature enough to take precautions, and the circumstances are right. Nobody is mature enough for sex at 12, at any rate, at 12 you're a child, you shouldn't even have the freedom to go having sex.
I would say 15 or 16 at the youngest- 15 in very few cases, and even then I'm quite unsure about that. 15 would be in exceptional cases really.

As regards the child the OP mentioned, I think her parents should've taken more control over her. It isn't right for someone to have sex at that age, emotionally, mentally and physically they're just not ready. When I was 12 kissing caused huge controversy; I don't think 12 year olds should be engaging in anything remotely sexual.

iEATBRAiN.

iEATBRAiN.

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
LMFAO? why would you post this on emo corner?
calling your step sister a slut cause shes having a baby at 17?
i know fucking twelve yr olds that are getting kickedout of home because there prego.
but i you dont see me heree writing about THERE lives.
are you trying to say everyone that has underage sex is a slut?
underage sex happends all the time, everywhere.
most people have underage sex. ive had underage sex?
and seriously , thats not the problem wif ur stepsister because shes 17 and you can start having sex at 16, so she never fell preegnet while having underage sex.
and darling at 15 you cant take custudy of a baby, your too young to even look after ur self.
maybe you should stay out of her life, and stop judging her,
shes 17 ofcourse she likes to party. but i agree wif the bring.me.to.the.horizon chickk, once she has the baby shes gunna come to her sences. and work out shes gunna need to look after it.
this is not your issue, OR EC issue , so grow up and stop calling this poor girl a slut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users