Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Attracts you?

• Please log in to reply
687 replies to this topic

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Titties and beer!

andypandy

andypandy

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jimmy Eat World

I like a girl to be cute and usually quite small! I like a nice bum cos I'm a man but obviously that's not overly important. Not if you saw my girlfriend :(. Haha. Only joking. Most important thing is a nice personality and a good sense of humour

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
Wickedly funny smart ass. A person who can make me laugh. Pretty eyes, my favorites are blue or green. Hair long enough to curl my fingers in. Taller than me, unless you're a girl, then I prefer my height or smaller. :) someone who loves music as much as I do, smart. After that it varies from person to person.

emoscoobydoo

emoscoobydoo

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

emo girls with blue eyes

dark___christmas

dark___christmas

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I perfer tall guys. ( im straight)
Black or blonde hair.
Blue or brown eyes.... I have hazel and it just... people call me cat eyes! :3
heh... I sort of like the gothic, emo or just a shy guy. One that will treat me nicely. ( I has yet to score my first bf..)

dark___christmas

dark___christmas

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm looking for a girl who is shy and emo and fun to chill with: )

jonbfmv

jonbfmv

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Long hair, beautiful eyes, and brains. Wit, sarcastic humor, etc. But Stupidity is a deal-breaker.

colt129

colt129

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Woodkid
  • Fav Song Eminem - Criminal

Motherfucking fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm attracted to a generally dark personality. Negativity. Pessimism. I would enjoy a chick who was as negative as I was. I would have somebody to talk to. And one who was pretty. I won't lie, emo chicks are just... attractive. I like them. I like to talk to them, which is a rare occurrence, because everyone thinks I'm a psycho. I like to explore their philosophy. It would be nice to talk to somebody. It's sad that most chicks who call themselves emo are just the same overoptimistic, sociopathic bitch you see every day at school. I want a true personality, not one that is put on to please society, I want a chick who truly does not care. About anything. Just someone to be around. It would be nice. But it's something I can't have. How... funny. Dohoho.

JJRose

JJRose

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I always look at personality first. I don't care how ugly you are as long as yoyr beautiful on the inside and treat people right. I look for guys who are sweet and caring. Guys that would stay up all night on the phone if you had a nightmare. I don't want perfect. I want a real person who looks into you instead of straight at you. Someone tht doesn't always take care of me. We take care of each other. I don't think I need anything more than that.

AndreaJ

AndreaJ

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Little bit taller than me,
any colour hair, and any colour eyes really...
but nice eyes
and i like emotional guys...
i dunno why i just do its really cute lol

CountryGirlEmoChick

CountryGirlEmoChick

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Kentucky
  • Fav Band Black Viel Brides
  • Fav Song I Can't Do This -- plumb
As long as someone has a good personality, and likes or at least puts up with my music, I could care less about what he looks like.
My ideal?
To finly find someone taller than me. Im 6'3". It sucks.
Also, super choppy layered hair and nice eyes don't hurt. ;)

Xaname

Xaname

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hair.  I Find My Self Being Attracted To People With Pretty Hair. xD 

monstergurl177

monstergurl177

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I prefer a guy who is taller than me, because I'm already short XD.  But the things that I look for are if a guy is not judgemental, treats other with respect unless they don't treat him with respect, and has an overall nice personality.  

British_Emo_Barbie

British_Emo_Barbie

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band skrillex
  • Fav Song idk

Really i dont care about looks. As long as there sweet, caring, and trustworthy thats all i need. :P 

NVRMOR

NVRMOR

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Dark colored hair is preferable but blonde is ok. Ultimate hots for a chick with dyed hair Esp. purple. Piercings? Ehh...I guess so. Must love metal, punk, sad alt metal, or screamo. Having a good time but only when im in the mood (which is kinda rare) or it'll drag me down harder. I spend every possible second texting, skyping, or actually being with a gf. Good kisser is a must. Not overly sexual except in jokes ;-) I like a girl with good listening skills. Poetry is a must-have. Ik kinda picky but thats bc i don't wanna be hurt.

DAkLArEL

DAkLArEL

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I'm really just looking for a girl with some humor and a sweet personality. It helps if they have the same interests as me.

Shelby.

Shelby.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

beards.

spikewolf

spikewolf

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Massachusetts
  • Fav Band sdf
  • Fav Song sdf

Personality mainly but looks are important

trcapro

trcapro

Delicate Snowflake

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Pennsylvania
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song None

I like girls who aren't afraid to be themselves, whatever that my be. Of course, if they have a nice body and such that doesn't hurt either, lol. A sense of humor, a little element of mystery and some level of intelligence really make a girl hot too.

Bloodzerĝ

Bloodzerĝ

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Dreams attract me. In them I will sometimes find a woman that's not a bitch, a liar, a whore, brain dead, or dead.

Seriously, I'm not kidding bro, when I'm alseep sometimes I'll find women that aren't of ^ those.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users