Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Attracts you?

• Please log in to reply
687 replies to this topic

RunningWithWolves

RunningWithWolves

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Hygenie they better be taking them showers often!

Personaly

Emos

Ultra white skin

Colored hair

And lets be honest im a guy... tits...

Lost life

Lost life

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Black veil brides
  • Fav Song Knives and pens
Hygein
Nice Sweet
dosent matter wetear theay are emo of not
Some one who who trusts thear partner
And thats it really :-)

carmelemogirl

carmelemogirl

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I want a guy any orgin. Someone who likes to read and write. Someone who is the exact opposite of me as in loud fun but serious when he needs to be. And a guy who doesn't judge that I'm a African American Emo no I'm not scene! But its not like there's a guy who would like me :-(

KittyKatKaylaRae

KittyKatKaylaRae

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

I want a guy any orgin. Someone who likes to read and write. Someone who is the exact opposite of me as in loud fun but serious when he needs to be. And a guy who doesn't judge that I'm a African American Emo no I'm not scene! But its not like there's a guy who would like me :-(

Dude!

your amazing and don't need guys to like you, you are amazing and seem super awesome!

I'm sure lot's of guys would dig you.   I bet you know at least one person from were ever you live that likes you w/out you noticing that  he does.

Hard2Get

Hard2Get

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I dont understand why but I like guys that seem "bad" and "mysterious"

I love when they are taller than me and a little shy, thats cute (even though i am probably they shy-est person you will ever meet)

I love it when i dont have to carry the entire awkward conversation alone or talk to a wall

Eyes and size are what i usually notice first i like when guys are skinny and the dont have alot of muscle (but can still lift me up)

I love an emo/scene haircut (that usually ads to the mysteriousness) 

Motorcycles. (thats all I need to say about that :3 )

I like wanting things i cant have or cant easily have...

fyi: this is my dream guy that if i saw i would start drooling (Trust me its happened already...)

xox(HiddenAngels)xox

xox(HiddenAngels)xox

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Three Days Grace
  • Fav Song I Am Machine

Honestly, I have Asperger's syndrome, so I often have trouble with social skills. I want the kinda guy that is okay with me embarrassing him because I don't mean to.

Plus, it'd be nice if he could sing, likes music, will act stupid and is protective of me.

Not to mention HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTT!!! ;3

xox(HiddenAngels)xox

xox(HiddenAngels)xox

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Three Days Grace
  • Fav Song I Am Machine

you know, not every girl is like that....decent people still exist, you just have to look....

Maybe its time for you to wake up and FIND HER.....

Mayhem Catastrophe

Mayhem Catastrophe

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I like them taller than me. With black flippy hair. Skateboards. Listens to the same bands as me. Actually cares about what I say and listens even if I get annoying. Isn't a leech. Know's when I want to be left alone but ignores it in a cute way like I know you're pissed but i'm gonna come love you anyway. :D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users