Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Emo Or Tranny?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Cuntman

Cuntman

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Ok emo guys love wearing girl's clothes. Tight jeans, v neck shirts, weird toe socks, etc. If you wanna do that then go for it but I think thats more close to transvestite than emo. Dictionary.com describes transvestite as: a person and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional or sexual gratification.

Every emo guy I've talked to said girl jeans are the best for the whole "tight pants but no bulge" look. So is emo a step below tranny or do you think its not the same or what?

LionJess

LionJess

Mistress of Ceremonies/Jessica the Vile

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,170 posts
Again, as we've been saying for years, it's fairly obvious that any emo guy is quite sexually confused - it's quite fucking worrying if you spend about 20 minutes trying to figure out if someone is a guy or a girl. 

Cuntman

Cuntman

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
QUOTE (Jessticles @ Sep 17 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, as we've been saying for years, it's fairly obvious that any emo guy is quite sexually confused - it's quite fucking worrying if you spend about 20 minutes trying to figure out if someone is a guy or a girl. 

Do you mean its worrying for me or just a random stranger?

XxMhw001xX

XxMhw001xX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
nothing wrong in wearing skinny jeans ohmy.gif

S0c!4LR3jktEthan

S0c!4LR3jktEthan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band Haste the Day
QUOTE (Jessticles @ Sep 17 2010, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IT actually gets to that point when you and your friends argue about which one of you will ask if it's a he or a she.

THE MAN

THE MAN

Let me lead you to a place unknown to sunlight...

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sugarcult
  • Fav Song Hesitate - Stone Sour
But it does make for lols though.

Lioncourt

Lioncourt

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
When enough people do things for a long enough period of time they become socially acceptable.
Back when I wore "skinny jeans" it wasn't weird to call them "tight pants", now it is.
Now nearly every clothing store sells skinny jeans for males, this wasn't the case 5 years ago.

Make up is still iffy. Anything more than eyeliner and nail polish is weird to me.

Sphygmos

Sphygmos

Il Don Vito

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,454 posts
I don't think a guy wearing skinny jeans could be considered a transvestite, but if he wears fucking eyeliner... that's a different story.

QUOTE (Jessticles @ Sep 17 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was this girl in my Literature class last year who was an ice hockey player. It took me half a year to figure out if she was a boy or girl, especially since people called her Jack or Jackie.

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

First class fuck up.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
How about simply feminine guys? Why is it not okay for guys to wear make-up and skinny jeans?

It's weird for me that in today's society it is okay for a woman to wear pants and no make-up and often that's even considered ideal, but with men it's a strict code to go by, and "women's" things such as make-up, high heels and dresses are in no way appropriate. This type of inequality is inexcusable and in my opinion we have a long way to go until men and women are equals.

Azrael.

Azrael.

Wake me up when the world is sane.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
QUOTE (Bob The Wife Beater @ Sep 25 2010, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about simply feminine guys? Why is it not okay for guys to wear make-up and skinny jeans?

It's weird for me that in today's society it is okay for a woman to wear pants and no make-up and often that's even considered ideal, but with men it's a strict code to go by, and "women's" things such as make-up, high heels and dresses are in no way appropriate. This type of inequality is inexcusable and in my opinion we have a long way to go until men and women are equals.

I agree with this.

I mean no offense when I say this, but I was thinking; 'Scottish guys' as a rebuttle to the bold.
[Yes I know they wear kilts, not skirts.]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users