Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Parents suck

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
My dad acts like I'm just a piece of shit and I don't deserve anything but the worst.
It sucks so bad. =[
He always calls me a bitch, retard, screw-up, worthless, ect.

I feel as if I don't belong anymore.

violent-sheep

violent-sheep

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
dats sucks... *masiv hugs*
my parents suck bt waay less than dat... my dad always acts like im still 5.. nd my ma just dosnt care..

still urs is bad *hugs*

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Thanks.
Yeah, my rents treat me like I'm still a kid too... and I'm an adult. >.< Damn those bitchezzz

violent-sheep

violent-sheep

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
im just 16 but im serious if my dad cud he wud lock me in da attic.. im nt alowd 2 do anything! like my 1st evr sleep over was last yr! nd i knew da girl 4 3 yrs! nd my dad knew her 2! its so gay.. bt wen i cut myself he didnt say anytin... i reali tink he didnt care. neiter did my mam.. tey just didnt evr mention it.. felt like such a looser so i end up cuttin evn more..

Imxnotxokay

Imxnotxokay

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
My dad's okay,he's a good dad,he took care of me when my mom left.
She's the bad parent.
I still see her every other weekend
She dumps our time for parties and such.
He husband is terrible;selfish and such
[i say 'and such' a lot.]
She left me without contact for about three months and my brother for over thirteen years.
Its sucks,but its not the worst,I guess.
=/

violent-sheep

violent-sheep

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
i actualy wudnt b 2 sad if my parents split up. like it wud b hard bt im sure it wud b better than nw.. they fight all da time.. nd i mean all da time. even when da mood around the house is good my dad will find sumtin wrong.. i usually cry or fight wit tem about teir fightin.. its an endless circle..

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Damn... sounds like my rents. sleep.gif

violent-sheep

violent-sheep

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
sounds like most ppls'... tey suck.. big time.. i blame them for everything that is wrong with me..

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Yeah, some parents are just cut out to be parents. =[
I know that if I was a mom, I'd give my child everything I can.
Of course, I wouldn't spoil it to the point where it thinks that it can get anything at anytime. >.<
But I would make sure that it's happy... and not cutting its self when it first experiences depression for the first time in its life. :?

violent-sheep

violent-sheep

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
yeah same.. many pple think i wud b a gr8 mom.. bt dats probably bcause i know so much bout shit.. i wud like fill my kid on everything nd pray dat he/she wudnt do da same stupid things i did.. bt if he/she wud i wud try 2 do da stuff no1 did 4 me

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Ditto

♥Pocket-Monster♥

♥Pocket-Monster♥

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band jhfjd
my dads kinda like that,he never takes interest in whatever i do, hes never proud of me and i anything bad happens he doesnt care it always my mum to the rescue.

i just try to be indepent that way i dont need either of them and i can live my life the way i want, but one slight problem, im still in year11 and dont have a job to pay to leave this house. :Cry:

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
(violent-sheep)
yeah same.. many pple think i wud b a gr8 mom.. bt dats probably bcause i know so much bout shit.. i wud like fill my kid on everything nd pray dat he/she wudnt do da same stupid things i did.. bt if he/she wud i wud try 2 do da stuff no1 did 4 me

I have 3 aunties, and they all say I would be a good father.

I love kids, they are great when they are little, but when they get older, if they dont have guidance, they get mean, and turn to little asses.

My children are going to have guidance, and Im not going to neglect them.

My step dad says that "Children are to be seen, not heard" FUCK THAT!!!

If you had children, then you need to be prepared to take care of them, and be responsible for the life you brought into this world, ya know?

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
EXACTLY!

And not force them to go thru painstaking work labor. sleep.gif

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Well, for me I think a little constructive chores wouldnt hurt a child.

My stepfather though, is a lazy ass, and expects everyone to do everything.

Chores are ok.

LABOUR IS NOT! You shouldnt FORCE anything upon a child, especially slave like labour.

suicide-princess

suicide-princess

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
My Parents Are Not Really Like That.. .Some Of The Things I Read Here Are... Really Hard! My Parents Take Care Of Me, But When I Speak, It's Like If They Don't Hear Me! They Really Don't Understand Me. And They Don't Try! When My Boyfriend Dumped Me My Father Said: ''One Lost, 10 Find! '' He Just Don't Understand! It Sucks A Lot!! But I Know That It's Not The Worst... Ya Know.. Some people Are Really Worst Than Me...

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
I think that your dad was just trying to give you hope when he said that to you.
That's what it sounds like to me.

davampchick

davampchick

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
My parents don't get me. They are always like "why do you always wear those wrist bands" and "why do you always listen to this crap". They just don't get that just because it's not country it still can be good music. My mom plays Keith Urban like 24/7 and that makes me crazy. When I started shoping at Hot Topic and these thrift stores nearby about 2 years ago, they started waving crucifixes at me. I'm the freak of the family. This is who I am though so they better get used to it.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
My parents will listen to the music I like, but... they just don't understand anything else.

KYLE CRISIS

KYLE CRISIS

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
my (almost) stepmom.

i hate hate hjate her.

she moves in with my dad after they've been dating for a few weeks (wtf?) and starts bossing me and my little sister around. She doesn't let us on the computer because she thinks she has that authority. But she doesn't own the house, the computer, or my respect for that matter.

Yet, she thinks it's ok to bitch me out about something, then try to get my respect by buying me a bunch of shit. but it doesn't work that way

skank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users