Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Parents suck

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (romanticfanaticxoxo @ Jun 14 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Harder parents give their kids more discilpline. Which a lot need.

Yeah. But mate, theres a difference between discipline and getting your ass beaten for standing up for your mum.

Gone.

Gone.

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band fejhivirdfvkindfnkf
  • Fav Song Poop.
Its okay. My dad treats me the same way.
He treats my sister better just because she isn't "different" thats what he calls it.
He makes me upset when i'm happy. And when i get date hes says ,Quote: Are they blind? I think they are.
He sucks. BADLY.

DevilWearsPrada

DevilWearsPrada

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
My dad sucks most of the time.He has moments when hes nice though.He makes me do all the chores because im a girl and my brother doesnt do anything but i usually make him help me.I think my dad wanted me to be a boy because he didnt want to take my mom to the hospital to have me.My dad also expects more from me since im a girl and usually if i make a mistake i get yelled at alot and if i make failing grades then i get in more trouble than my brother.

Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Bleeding through
  • Fav Song Kill to believe
parents are horrible i agree i dont even know my real father though all he left me with before he was gone was to break my arm when i was a baby and now im stuck with a bitchen mother and and abusive dad and my step siblings always recieve better treatment then me and im the oldest i have no family im just in this house trying to survive

Frank

Frank

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (skinny_jeaned_emo_queen @ Oct 31 2007, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my dads kinda like that,he never takes interest in whatever i do, hes never proud of me and i anything bad happens he doesnt care it always my mum to the rescue.

i just try to be indepent that way i dont need either of them and i can live my life the way i want, but one slight problem, im still in year11 and dont have a job to pay to leave this house. Cry.gif

wow. are you me? your so much like me!

Frank

Frank

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (' date='Oct 29 2007, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dad acts like I'm just a piece of shit and I don't deserve anything but the worst.
It sucks so bad. =[
He always calls me a bitch, retard, screw-up, worthless, ect.

I feel as if I don't belong anymore.

same here. dry.gif dry.gif angry.gif dry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Frank

Frank

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (No Quarter @ May 30 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This. It's amazing how many people say "my parents don't understand me"...When they've never even really sat down and had an assertive talk with their parents.

And the same way you fall in love in person. While no I don't believe in love at first sight, and I think online relationships are silly. But finding people you are attracted to over the internet is perfectly normal.

Also, I think most people need to realise that their parents do love them, hell. I got my ass kicked by my dad today, and after some blood and apologies, he told me something I have never heard the guy say before. "Son, I love you, yknow?"

So meh, I think don't bitch about your parents unless they seriously treat you very very horribly.

done it. only happened once. DIDN'T WORK

Frank

Frank

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (xXxSlipping AwayxXx @ Jan 29 2008, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I HATE my parents. My mom beats me up, always has. And she never pays attention to me but pays ALL her attention to my brother. And my dad has nvr done nothin bout it. he used to just sit there and watch her do it. now they're getting divorced and i had to move out of town to live w/ ma dad. and he yells at me for EVERYTHING. no joke. EVERY LITTLE THING. my grandparents yell at me too. all 3 of em call me namez, and my dad had kicked me out of the house 3 timez b4. my g-pa has tried to kick me out twice. (i liv w/ my g-parents + my dad if u didn't already figure it out) and my dad knows i cut myself and yells at me for it. he always takes my comp out knowing it's my weakness, and now he's taken all scissor out of my room, and even taken my razors away and won't let me hav them unless i'm takin a shower and then i hav to give it right back. but i still cut w/ a box cutter. everything's always been about my mom, my brother, or my dad. ne thing about me has been wut i do wrong, or how i get in the way, or someone needing to take their anger out on me. my mom just gave custody of me to my dad, and then on a visit w/ her she got me put in juvie and that was last yr and i'm STILL going to court on aggrevated assault charges that aren't real becuz she faked it and broke her own arm. my mom tells everyone i'm crazy and "troubled" and my dad has me in counceling and the councilor is stupid and i hate her. i hav 2 go 2 a knew skool where i hardly hav friends and get made fun of all the time and everyone their knows i cut and make fun of me. and all my pain begins w/ my parents. i hate them. they've made me cut, try to kill myself many many timez, and want to die. i just wonder why my mom doesn't want me. why my dad is so mean to me and so blind to my pain. he makes everythin bout him and wut ppl do wrong to him, but not bout wut he does wrong to other ppl. i just wonder wut's wrong w/ me. sad.gif parents do suck. big time. i hope they die and rot in hell. of course i hope i don't meet them their for saying that. =''{{

same here x10

LiptonTea

LiptonTea

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Green day <3
Got some problems too at home though, my parents are always fighting and balming etchother. When i get dragged in to this whole shit - they always ask me why dress like that and it dosent fit me bla. bla. The thing that bothers me the most is that they say im too old for dressing like that (Im 18) are they right about that or what? - they make me feel so insecure about myself :(

I really need some other people opinion, Mostly on that age thing

xxSadgexx

xxSadgexx

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
wow you guys all have it bad at home. I actually feel bad for a lot of you, I wouldn't know because I have been very fortunate as far as this goes. That isn't how good parents are supposed to behave at all. If they have anger they should never use it as an excuse to abuse their kids verbally or physically.

Frank

Frank

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (LiptonTea @ Jun 27 2009, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got some problems too at home though, my parents are always fighting and balming etchother. When i get dragged in to this whole shit - they always ask me why dress like that and it dosent fit me bla. bla. The thing that bothers me the most is that they say im too old for dressing like that (Im 18) are they right about that or what? - they make me feel so insecure about myself sad.gif

I really need some other people opinion, Mostly on that age thing

BE YOURSELF

100deadrabbitstothadeath

100deadrabbitstothadeath

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (violent-sheep @ Oct 29 2007, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im just 16 but im serious if my dad cud he wud lock me in da attic.. im nt alowd 2 do anything! like my 1st evr sleep over was last yr! nd i knew da girl 4 3 yrs! nd my dad knew her 2! its so gay.. bt wen i cut myself he didnt say anytin... i reali tink he didnt care. neiter did my mam.. tey just didnt evr mention it.. felt like such a looser so i end up cuttin evn more..
my rents went shit hole and started to try and love me fucking too late now

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Looking back...Wow you people have it easy...

meetodafreako

meetodafreako

Frequent lurker, rare poster.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
FRANK PULLED A FRICKEN.. QUADTUPLE (?) POST!! JEEZES!!

this is what your dad is trying to do. hes trying to fit in with your friends...

BY FAR my favorite picture, ever!

ON TOPIC!
tht sucks.. i thought i had it bad. dry.gif

Longx2xBxLoved

Longx2xBxLoved

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
i hate my mother....
she acts as though shes so perfect.
me and my lil brother and sister dont even live with her!!!
she was a freekin drugee.
now she thinks evry1 should bow down to her just cuz shes off heroine and on alchohol.....
she loves calling me names....
and yelling at me.
i think parents like yelling at us and our imperfections because it makes them feel more superior.
but whatever....
:/
Attached File  trapped.jpg   8.36KB   1 downloads

broken*kimi

broken*kimi

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song Numb by Linkin Park
well wat can i say? i love my parents but i also hate how they treat me.... but wat gets me the most is how my dad treats my mom. he treats he like shit! he has no respect for his own wife and it sucks so bad... its wat started my cutting. Ive had to live with my tormenting step dad and mom for 7 yrs! and i dont think i can make it any more... he always threatens with leaving the house or divorce. he calls us names...he gets mad at everything! its ridiculous. he freaken gets mad even cus the socks arent paired right! wtf!

then theres those times wen both team up on me...they hate how i dress. they hate the music i listen to. i just cant take it any more! its killing me and i kno if they found out i cut im going straight to mental institution. I feel like my mom takes her anger she feels for ma step dad on me! she thinks im worthless. Ive heard her say im a disgrace. i cant do anything right in their eyes. My dad doesnt let me do anything and if i go out he bitches about it so bad. i wont even mention the names he calls me. ugh my mother was just in here...telling me that i dont do anything. wen i freaken even scrub her toilet and take care of ma siblings...seriously and she thinks she does it all and ma lazy ass step dad he just sleeps...goes to work a bit then sleeps again.

I wud love for them to be my best frends...ppl i can talk to about anything. and im not saying i wudnt get diciplined for reasonable things because sometimes we need to be diciplined in order to learn but not in an abusive way.phically, mentally or emotionally. i want communication...there isnt any and i dont think ill get any. ive tried many times but they just end up screaming at me...they always have to win. Its like im a demon child to them...my own mom has called me a demon and has said im possesed by one. she shud check herself.

Im sick of trying to be whom they want me to be. i am human and i want respect. i dont want to be like them i want to be me. i dont want to cut anymore but its addicting because it releases everything that builds up in me.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
^ MY GOD.
MAKE IT STOP. QUICK MEN! MAN YOUR SPELLCHECKS!

Light's Glory...

Light's Glory...

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
im sorry most of us have parent problems but we all have to stick together

my dad and i get in big fights all the time and he calls me a asshhole and stuff all the time ^^

Pig

Pig

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Massachusetts
  • Fav Band Hollywood Undead
  • Fav Song Young by Hollywood Undead
Ya...it's hard and some rents arent really cut out to be rents, espcially with the wrong partner. I'm only 13...my rents have kicked me out, locked me out in blizzards, at night with friends who were sposed to sleep over, thrown me out of windows, my mom&bro tried to rape me, abused me most of the time & all that shit. Hell, they let my brother try to kill me, he's stabbed me plenty of times, set me&my room on fire, thrown bricks/vacuumes/flashlights/curtain rods/knives/tools/etc. at me&my friends. I never met my real dad, he left my mom b4 I was born. My stepdad is a total asshole. The only reason they got married was because my dad is pathetic&was getin old, and my mom hated being the only one of her friends not married. My rent's are constantly fighting, even physically not just yelling and all. They've punched eachother while driving, on the highway, with kids in the car. They've never really cared, I don't think. I've ran away over 45 times, they didn't care. I spent all my days in my room until night to do what I had to do while they were asleep. Usually it fails, I'm being dragged and beaten out of it. They 'claim' they have no money (they really do) and go out and buy a new truck&RV (the next day!) for themselves & a quad for my bro, but yet make me pay for my own fone. They tell me not to smoke/drink or anything, yet they all smoke (+weed)&drink. They tell me to clean my room up, I can't! The whole house is a dump, if a heath inspector were to see it, it'd be knocked down! I mean really, if you're going to be a parent, show some respect for yourself and for you're kids, and judgement, please. Atleast I'm grateful and try to help them. And I know others have it MUCH worse.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
O.o
Sometimes these stories are really far fetched. Erin feels guilty for not believing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users