Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Parents suck

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

xana

xana

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
at least u have a dad mine got locked up when i was born for selling drugs and pointing a gun to my moms head and my mom acts like everything i do is wrong like i was meant to be perfect!

i no how u feel *HUGS HUGS*

emo spongebob

emo spongebob

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
^ what if ur scared? or have bad social skills? then what to do?

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (emo spongebob @ Jul 16 2009, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ what if ur scared? or have bad social skills? then what to do?

Then get help from another family member or friends?

Why can't people use their heads?

90% of the stories in this thread do seem far fetched.
This isn't a "You're not alone" Thread. This is a "OH MY PARENTS TREAT ME WORSE THAN YOURS" dick waving competition.

Jess, you should unpin it...I should've done that when I was mod...TBH the only things that should be pinned are guides, FAQs or rules...I'll make Guides if you want smile.gif

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
^
I'll make a few as well, if you want. :]

Thought they should have been unpinned a while back [are you suicidal, cutting thread, parents suck].

The Shining

The Shining

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
Well maybe tell the members to make their own threads for venting. Then coming to the threads you make to get advice because by then they are hopefully gotten down to the level where they can get adivce without getting riled up or anything. Giving advice when someone is very sad or angry (especially angry) is not a good idea. Let them vent then talk to them. Of course they have to go to your threads. Just make it clear that that is what they should do.

tomtryonfan

tomtryonfan

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
you should plan on going to college and major in something your father knows absolutely nothing about; then you can call him a retard, fuck-up, screw-up, and constantly tell him he doesn't know anything....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users