Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Parents suck

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Well... I love my mom.....

aaaand my dad... welll... yeahnotreallyatall...

He's anti-selfexpression, thinks everyone should conform, and despises me. I'm not smart enough for him, or successful enough. The only think he likes about me is I'm not gay. (Although I'm not far off ;P)

ebil_minions

ebil_minions

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
My father died two years ago, in Iraq. Mum? Died when having my youngest brother, James. What happened to us? Older brother was twenty-three, makes $63,000 a year... took us in. You learn to live without things. Fatherly love wasn't so great, because mine was mostly being yelled at to do chores. -shrugs- Talk to him. And I mean talk to him; don't be in the kitchen getting a coke when you tell him that he's a f**kin idiot for calling you those things. Get him while he's watching TV, or doing something that relieves stress. Keep cool, let him talk, wait your turn, look him in the eye, sound confident, and avoid yelling at all costs. Ask him why he honestly says that about you. If you can't work it out, try getting a family counselor, or talk to a guidance counselor at school. They are, believe it or not, helpful, and can actually force your father to tell you and the counselor why he says the things he does. Good luck, and better life next time.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Hmm... doesn't work when your dad is an angry alcoholic..

SceneKid_101

SceneKid_101

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band my band
(tRoPicAL LoNDoN)
My dad acts like I'm just a piece of shit and I don't deserve anything but the worst.
It sucks so bad. =[
He always calls me a bitch, retard, screw-up, worthless, ect.

I feel as if I don't belong anymore.

ur not still living there r u? thats a bunch of shit. im sorry he does that. Ass hole, she is a really great person and i dont even know u that well. u deserve a better dad than him. ur better than he thinks.
smile.gif

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Aweh
Yeah I'm at my rents house most of the time, just because I still have a lot of friends in Marquette... but I live with my bf in Jersey... but he's like, never home. >.< haha Oh well, that means I can have a girls night out with my bff Stacy whenever. haha

LosingYouInsideIdied

LosingYouInsideIdied

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
my dad has really BIG fights with me and he teases me h laughs at me when i cry and mimics the way i talk when i tell him what its like when he does that he just laughs he is such a fag
and my mum dont care
but it's no where near how bad it must be for you
if u need someone to talk to im always here for you

SceneKid_101

SceneKid_101

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band my band
my mom thinks im insain so she makes me see three theropists and a counciler. she wont admit that im not insain and that i just have ADHD and some depresion probs. oh well its ok w/ me im just hyper pretty much all the time.
biggrin.gif

Pain_Is_all_I_ever_Felt_x

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
My mum thinks I am incapable of being happy, and she is always checking my arms and wrists for marks! Like, WTF???
And I don't trust her. She searches all my stuff and reads all my MSN convos. I can't even leave the house without telling her EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about where I'm going, etc.
My dad ain't so bad, he's a nice enough guy.
But, yeah.

love_to_me

love_to_me

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
my dads really cool but my mom is really mean
she gets her stupit mood swings and takes them out on me, by screaming about my image and my makeup..etc
then i start crying and she screams even more!
i hate her........

SophieSARCASM

SophieSARCASM

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
my dad's not that bad, he took care of me since my mom died, but the rest of my family thinks i'm the black sheep, and treat me like a piece of shit and i feel like i don't fit in, but i try not to pay attention to it. biggrin.gif

That Dancing Boy***

That Dancing Boy***

Tortured Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Im sooooo the same!!!
My mum treats me like a d**k...she always needs to know, where im goin, who im going with , what ill be doing and why. She cant seem to grasp the idea that i can go town and just have fun without impregnating sum girl (she has no idea im bi) or without getting high and doing drugs!!!

I feel like jumping off a bridge sometimes!! But i always keep my cool bcus shes my mum....but i really hate her sometimes! But like i said shes my mum and i have to respect that.

So id just say try and block it out and have fun with ur mates

X Just That Dancing Boy X

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
(love_to_me)
my dads really cool but my mom is really mean
she gets her stupit mood swings and takes them out on me, by screaming about my image and my makeup..etc
then i start crying and she screams even more!
i hate her........

My mom is exactly the same as this. She tells me that she can't wait for me to leave home, cuz then she can forget all about me!

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i hate fathers..
or at least stupid ones like mine
hes always drunk he always calls me things.he wishes i didnt exist.he thinks im stupid.hes always beating my physicaly no joke.im not sure why i dont report him.maybe cause i have no other family...except my uncle who isnt much bbetter that my father.but i always have to do all the housework cook all the food clean everything and put up with his beatings.i learned to cook real food at the age of six.thats when most kids were learnign to use there stupid easy bake oven.my mothers dead

*BlackTears*

*BlackTears*

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
One side of my family thinks I'm some weirdo kid who gets everything wrong and is the "bad child." They're always trying to change me and make me get into cheerleading and "cool" stuff. They are always b****hing to my mom about how bad a kid I am, and saying how it's her fault when it truly isn't!!!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I f**king hate cheerleaders.

Peace

Peace

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Fav Band Bring Me The Horizon
i hate my dad
so i just started ignoring him and now we don't talk anymore
it really solved a lot of problems

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
My parents are ok I suppose. They are a little restrictive but other than that their fine. Dad can be a A**hole but so can most parents.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
I have a fantastic relationship with my parents... the extended family might not like me... mainly because I'm actually a relative success and their kids aren't, but hey, I worked hard and payed my dues.

xXbrandonXx

xXbrandonXx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
god, i hate my aprents

they and my whole house treat me like im sum kind of freak...
they hate me for who i am...
and they love my "perect" preppy step sister so much more than me...

i agree, rents suk

Shotgun

Shotgun

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
they love her more because she doesnt cut herself, and if your an emo who DOESNT cut, well then its probably because your rebelious against your family

jason1234

jason1234

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
I think that parents was the worst thing that ever happend to us all

SO FUCK ALL PARENTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users