Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Parents suck

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

StabEmosInTheHead

StabEmosInTheHead

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts
QUOTE (jason1234 @ Jan 29 2008, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that parents was the worst thing that ever happend to us all

SO FUCK ALL PARENTS

Speak for yourself.

My mum died when I was 5, so I never really knew her...
My dads ok though, he's just hard to talk to.

bleedme

bleedme

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Forever Wednesday
Parents do suck. I recently became a vegetarian and I get no support from my mom. I aasked about whether she could buy some more non-meat/fish products, and she totally flipped on me and started trying to make me eat these crappy turkey goujon thingys. I HATE her so much! And she sent me to my room for putting my elbow on the table. I mean, how stupid to you get? So what if I wanna lean on my elbow while I'm eating. Oh, and apparently now I've started cutting my wrists again and sniffing solvents (which I never did in the first place) and going out with 'inappropriate people'! And if you've been stalking me on the internet and reading the websites I've been on, GET A LIFE.

*sighs*

^ _ ^

Glad I got that off my chest.

blackstorm

blackstorm

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I dont mind my mum its my dad that gets me.

my parents split up and he doesnt like me cause i live with my mum and i get "influenced" by her.

I went over to his and i overheard him talkin about me to his new wife like i was devils sinner. He sucks really bad.

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
I HATE my parents. My mom beats me up, always has. And she never pays attention to me but pays ALL her attention to my brother. And my dad has nvr done nothin bout it. he used to just sit there and watch her do it. now they're getting divorced and i had to move out of town to live w/ ma dad. and he yells at me for EVERYTHING. no joke. EVERY LITTLE THING. my grandparents yell at me too. all 3 of em call me namez, and my dad had kicked me out of the house 3 timez b4. my g-pa has tried to kick me out twice. (i liv w/ my g-parents + my dad if u didn't already figure it out) and my dad knows i cut myself and yells at me for it. he always takes my comp out knowing it's my weakness, and now he's taken all scissor out of my room, and even taken my razors away and won't let me hav them unless i'm takin a shower and then i hav to give it right back. but i still cut w/ a box cutter. everything's always been about my mom, my brother, or my dad. ne thing about me has been wut i do wrong, or how i get in the way, or someone needing to take their anger out on me. my mom just gave custody of me to my dad, and then on a visit w/ her she got me put in juvie and that was last yr and i'm STILL going to court on aggrevated assault charges that aren't real becuz she faked it and broke her own arm. my mom tells everyone i'm crazy and "troubled" and my dad has me in counceling and the councilor is stupid and i hate her. i hav 2 go 2 a knew skool where i hardly hav friends and get made fun of all the time and everyone their knows i cut and make fun of me. and all my pain begins w/ my parents. i hate them. they've made me cut, try to kill myself many many timez, and want to die. i just wonder why my mom doesn't want me. why my dad is so mean to me and so blind to my pain. he makes everythin bout him and wut ppl do wrong to him, but not bout wut he does wrong to other ppl. i just wonder wut's wrong w/ me. sad.gif parents do suck. big time. i hope they die and rot in hell. of course i hope i don't meet them their for saying that. =''{{

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
QUOTE (xXxSlipping AwayxXx @ Jan 30 2008, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I HATE my parents. My mom beats me up, always has. And she never pays attention to me but pays ALL her attention to my brother. And my dad has nvr done nothin bout it. he used to just sit there and watch her do it. now they're getting divorced and i had to move out of town to live w/ ma dad. and he yells at me for EVERYTHING. no joke. EVERY LITTLE THING. my grandparents yell at me too. all 3 of em call me namez, and my dad had kicked me out of the house 3 timez b4. my g-pa has tried to kick me out twice. (i liv w/ my g-parents + my dad if u didn't already figure it out) and my dad knows i cut myself and yells at me for it. he always takes my comp out knowing it's my weakness, and now he's taken all scissor out of my room, and even taken my razors away and won't let me hav them unless i'm takin a shower and then i hav to give it right back. but i still cut w/ a box cutter. everything's always been about my mom, my brother, or my dad. ne thing about me has been wut i do wrong, or how i get in the way, or someone needing to take their anger out on me. my mom just gave custody of me to my dad, and then on a visit w/ her she got me put in juvie and that was last yr and i'm STILL going to court on aggrevated assault charges that aren't real becuz she faked it and broke her own arm. my mom tells everyone i'm crazy and "troubled" and my dad has me in counceling and the councilor is stupid and i hate her. i hav 2 go 2 a knew skool where i hardly hav friends and get made fun of all the time and everyone their knows i cut and make fun of me. and all my pain begins w/ my parents. i hate them. they've made me cut, try to kill myself many many timez, and want to die. i just wonder why my mom doesn't want me. why my dad is so mean to me and so blind to my pain. he makes everythin bout him and wut ppl do wrong to him, but not bout wut he does wrong to other ppl. i just wonder wut's wrong w/ me. sad.gif parents do suck. big time. i hope they die and rot in hell. of course i hope i don't meet them their for saying that. =''{{

plus plus my mom is a biopolar pain killer addict, and my dad is a very angry depressed man and has been all his life and now it's coming out. that's why they are the way they are.

xheartxofxsorrowx

xheartxofxsorrowx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..............
I hate my parents too.

Dad I last saw when I was 5, he is a complete asshole, and never even gave me a birthday card. sad.gif

So grew up living with mum only, as dad used to get violent and hit my mum sad.gif , so he was booted out long ago.

Anyway mum has always been very strict and treated me like a younger child. She even hits me now sometimes if shes gets mad, mostly on my arm or body with her shoe or slipper or once a glass bottle that I finished with.

Then again mum has had several mental breakdowns where shes totally flipped out at the slightest thing, like me spilling a drink and gone and hit me for it, and she suffers from manic depression. One day shes fine to me, next day she wishes I had never been born. sad.gif

I'm actually scared of mum sometimes as it's unpredictable what she will do if I do the slightest mistake.

I would move out but I'm too poor to afford a place of my own in London. Even rent prices are sky high. And I'm unemployed too.

A few of my friends had an idea to share a house together. If that goes to plan, I might move out if I can afford the rent of the shared house.

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
QUOTE (Xxfallen~tearsxX @ Feb 2 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate my parents too.

Dad I last saw when I was 5, he is a complete asshole, and never even gave me a birthday card. sad.gif

So grew up living with mum only, as dad used to get violent and hit my mum sad.gif , so he was booted out long ago.

Anyway mum has always been very strict and treated me like a younger child. She even hits me now sometimes if shes gets mad, mostly on my arm or body with her shoe or slipper or once a glass bottle that I finished with.

Then again mum has had several mental breakdowns where shes totally flipped out at the slightest thing, like me spilling a drink and gone and hit me for it, and she suffers from manic depression. One day shes fine to me, next day she wishes I had never been born. sad.gif

I'm actually scared of mum sometimes as it's unpredictable what she will do if I do the slightest mistake.

I would move out but I'm too poor to afford a place of my own in London. Even rent prices are sky high. And I'm unemployed too.

A few of my friends had an idea to share a house together. If that goes to plan, I might move out if I can afford the rent of the shared house.

OMG!!
THAT'S EXACTLY WUT MY MOM IS LIKE!!!!
except for the depression, she's got other problems but the way she treats me is EXACTLY the same!

omg ur from england?!! i didn't know there was british ppl on here!! that's sssooooo cool!!

i was born in england, my dad is british and my mom is american but she was in the airforce and go stationed in england and so they met and got married and had me! i wish they hadn't though. but i was born in Lakenheath even though i hav NO idea where that is, but that's cool.

hi. smile.gif

Canis Major

Canis Major

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
QUOTE (blackstorm @ Jan 29 2008, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont mind my mum its my dad that gets me.

my parents split up and he doesnt like me cause i live with my mum and i get "influenced" by her.

I went over to his and i overheard him talkin about me to his new wife like i was devils sinner. He sucks really bad.

I like my parents.

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
QUOTE (Canis Major @ Feb 3 2008, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like my parents.

well ur lucky u hav parents worthy of liking. smile.gif

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
My parents aren't too bad. They get worried when I spend too much time on here (They don't know I'm on Emo-corner). And they can be incredibly defensive. But other than that, they're fine.

Inactive

Inactive

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
QUOTE (emotionalhazard @ Feb 3 2008, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My parents aren't too bad. They get worried when I spend too much time on here (They don't know I'm on Emo-corner). And they can be incredibly defensive. But other than that, they're fine.

Scratch that, parents suck!! Mine have just decided that they will limit my access to my computer! I have no life and my computer is my diety!!!!

pseudo_psyche_arielle

pseudo_psyche_arielle

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
QUOTE (violent-sheep @ Oct 30 2007, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i actualy wudnt b 2 sad if my parents split up. like it wud b hard bt im sure it wud b better than nw.. they fight all da time.. nd i mean all da time. even when da mood around the house is good my dad will find sumtin wrong.. i usually cry or fight wit tem about teir fightin.. its an endless circle..

believe me, it's worse. My parents did and now they just put the blame on me regardless. When it comes time for you to see the other parent, the one who takes you will complain and rag o you like there is no tomorrow. then you'll get step parents. You real ones wiil expect you to take them in from the start like they are your own...

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
my parents are awesome, i love 'em.

pseudo_psyche_arielle

pseudo_psyche_arielle

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
My mom acts as if she is ashamed of me. She'll shout, scream, and blame me for the world. She'll fight with my brother and since he's the only boy, find me to take out her anger, sending me to do things, calling me ungreatful, ect. In the beginning it used to make me cry, but now it just makes me numb for a few days. On the ones where I am angry, I just cut away. Once did about eight on my legs in a night.

My dad isn't that bad. The most he'll do is crack on emo boys and the Japanese artists that I listen to. He doesn't mind my clothes, taste for music otherwise. I even get him to like certain artists. But I still don't fully depend on him because of the situations going on at his house and my stepmom. Some days she is nice to me, others I want to just curse her out until she goes back to her home country. Especially when I have my best freind over. Always so mean to her and straight-out ignores me.

So messed up... mellow.gif

XxRazorXxBladeXxBabyXx

XxRazorXxBladeXxBabyXx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
My mom sucks... she got mad at me cause she lost something... she makes me feel like im 5... she wants me to be the perfect angel i was when i was a toddler... She gets mad for no reason and takes it out on me and my sis... i know this isnt as bad as most people but still... i have a great day at school and when i get home everything falls apart... sad.gif

R0ariNg Ch4iNz

R0ariNg Ch4iNz

ph34r m3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Ohio
  • Fav Band Megadeth
  • Fav Song It changes
well my mom passed away 8 years ago. a few weeks after my mom passed away my dad met a girl at work and started to date her. she moved into our house. i didnt really have a big problem with her but she beat up my sister once and after that we didnt get along at all. she heard me and my friend talking about her so she moved out. after that my dad met a woman and talked to her on the phone for a few weeks. but not in person cuz she was from another country. then she came to meet my dad and he proposed to her the same night and they got married like a month later. she always yells at me for dumb stuff and has me to chores which doesnt bother me but sometimes after im finished she doesnt like the way i do sumthin she screams at me. also she gets mad at me for no reason and hits me and throws stuff at me. my dads ok i guess. im not very close to him and i never was when i was a kid either. he doesnt really care about anything i do. hes not really that bad. but i cant stand him sumtimes because he always takes my stepmoms side no matter how dumb it is. once his ex girlfriend and her daughter beat the hell outta my sister when he was at work and when he got back from work his gf told him what she did and he didnt care at all. my dads side of the family pretty much makes fun of me and yells at me all the time for things that arent my fault. when i was in high school i always had to hear their crap about how i was never gonna make it and graduate or anything and im never gonna amount to anything in my life. but i did graduate and now they yell at me because of my choice not to go to college. so do my sisters too. but its my decision and not theirs.my one sister calls me a fag and a girl because i wear tight pants. it kinda bugs me sometimes tho when ppl complain about their parents for dumb reasons like "I HATE MY MOM SHE WOULDNT BUY ME_______
my parents arent nearly as bad as some of your parents though

Justin<3'sTheWorld

Justin<3'sTheWorld

I Love You All

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts
at least most of yalls parents pay attention you to you
mine act like i don't even exist i do everything for myself

XxWorldofdarknessxX

XxWorldofdarknessxX

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (dragonpain @ Feb 6 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at least most of yalls parents pay attention you to you
mine act like i don't even exist i do everything for myself

same here justin same here

daisychainsandbrokenhearts

daisychainsandbrokenhearts

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yeah, my parents suck, too, not as bad as your guys' though.
I mean, I don't see my mom very much because she is in her last days of terminal cancer.
And my dad is usually drunk with his girlfriend that's only three years older than me, but when he is sober he beats me.
Luckily that isn't too often!
He He.gif
But yours is way worse, I mean they say mean things to you, that's harsh.

sorry for my bad grammar! I type like this when I'm stoned, which is often.
It's the only way I can escape the pain of my life.
lol

emotionalwreck

emotionalwreck

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
my parents are ok i guess my mom thinks im a freak just becuz of the way i dress and mi hair and then comes dad...... what can i say hes cool hes REALLY good at the guitar smokes pot and hes an acholic but wait theres more! he's a hillbilly too! you may think hes a deadbeat dad but no he actually makes good money and i like him Big Grin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users