Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Parents suck

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

Freak1991

Freak1991

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
My parents' re quite fine, they took great care f me, really... but they just don''t seem to understand me... when i use the outfit i like, they'll tell me to change it, i'm always told to do this and that, that seems to be perfect, i just follow what they say, as it's impossible not to follow their orders.. it's like a bird in a cage..

that_girl_tiffany

that_girl_tiffany

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
omg i go thru the same things well at least right now my mom thinks im pjysco and mi dad thinks im a freak im currntly living with my mom i hate them both and they still pressure me....they think im prego becuz i have a bf now.. sorry about your parents

Toxic.Addiction

Toxic.Addiction

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
Awww...so sorry about that. =[
My dad is awesome...but sometimes he treats me as if I'm his "darling little daughter of 6 years". But my mom thinks that I'm always competing with her...like when I'm in a hurry and my mom walks really slowly and I'm ahead of her...she shout '"What do you think of yourself? Are you smarter than me? Are you prettier than me?....Blah blah blah"
I really hate my mom but dad's the best ever dad in the world.

Guest_noxxilla_*

Guest_noxxilla_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (' date='Oct 29 2007, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dad acts like I'm just a piece of shit and I don't deserve anything but the worst.
It sucks so bad. =[
He always calls me a bitch, retard, screw-up, worthless, ect.

I feel as if I don't belong anymore.

RainbowRaWr!!

RainbowRaWr!!

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
my parents SUCK all 3 of them first of all my mom is a whore -.- calls me a slut and a whore and worthless and not worth her time when she gave birth to me, my step dad....i cant say anything bad about him right now T.T im just so lost why they are divorced there isnt a reason and my real ddad is a dushebag -.- he left me in a car in San Deigo for 6 hrs and i almost got kidnapped -.- all of them think im a slave and a prositiute.........i dont like my life btw

XxXEmoGirlXxX

XxXEmoGirlXxX

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Fav Band At The Moment ICP
hm my dad is 43 and dateing ppl that are 21 - 24 but once they are pregnet, he gets all mad at every one and they (step mothers) end up leaveing. i think he does that pourposly. i hate him so much. when my "friends" come over there're like is that you sister. NO! and they are (step mothers) rude and just want money. now i just hide in my room so i dont get involved.

Suisidal Keh.

Suisidal Keh.

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Fav Band Escape The Fate
My dads an asshole right now but ohwell he calls me a "bat caver" unsure.gif iu think it anouther word for emo!
any ways PARENTS WONT LET ME GET STUPID SNAKE BYTES

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Suisidal Keh. @ Feb 27 2008, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dads an asshole right now but ohwell he calls me a "bat caver" unsure.gif iu think it anouther word for emo!
any ways PARENTS WONT LET ME GET STUPID SNAKE BYTES

bat caver...meaning someone who won't come out of their room ever?

That does suck...but I think I'd prefer it to being called a sinner and a bad influence all the time (my parents consider me a bad influence because I'm not a christian, I smoke, and I have premarital sex)

Guest_"Bella"_*

Guest_"Bella"_*
  • Guests
Aw yeah I know exactly how you feel! My parents are always like that with me! They call me a bitch and loadsa other awful things and sometimes hit me, but I don't care anymore. Why should I care about people who do these things to me? *Hugs*

Guest_Bella_*

Guest_Bella_*
  • Guests
My mother wants to send me to a counsellor! She thinks im anorexic and that im bullied : im not being bullied! she has an over-active imagination, and she says that my iPod is the worst thing that ever came into our house, because I'm always listening to it and never listen to my parents!

Blacked_out

Blacked_out

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I fucking hate my parents, my mom doesnt care about anything...she usually out w/ her new bf 'Having a coffee'. but shes really out getting wasted. My dad cares way too much. if my grades arent 80-90 i swear he is so abusive...i snuck out once and i swear you have never seen the face of an angrier guy. Life sux shit.

happiestpersononearth

happiestpersononearth

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Fav Band mutemath, coldplay, incubus
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Feb 27 2008, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bat caver...meaning someone who won't come out of their room ever?

That does suck...but I think I'd prefer it to being called a sinner and a bad influence all the time (my parents consider me a bad influence because I'm not a christian, I smoke, and I have premarital sex)

naaah i think that means batman
ur dad love you Keh.
you should be glad to be called bat caver
you are near to be called a batman
imagine...
a batman...
you know batman rite?
all black outfit, dark past, dark life, ultra emo

with long hair, eyeliner, and apparently suicidal
not to mention certain preference to cut anything including wrist, arm, funny smell, you name it...
HAHA...
i can't wait to be a parent and make fun of my children... seems fun

william-plesant

william-plesant

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Fav Band hawthorne heights
my parents keep arguing (there divorced) so i just go upstairs and cry
they treat me like a girl though

Guest_Emosayswhat?_*

Guest_Emosayswhat?_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (violent-sheep @ Oct 30 2007, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sounds like most ppls'... tey suck.. big time.. i blame them for everything that is wrong with me..

Your story has hit me so powerfully that im drinking bleach lawl as we speak. goodbye every1

Goodbye world.
(my stomach hurts)

Guest_--XmaddyX--_*

Guest_--XmaddyX--_*
  • Guests
no, ur not a piece of shit. but if i was in ur situation i would have no clue what to do. i mean, stuff like running away does no good so just try to find a lot of friends that u can go to or talk to. besides, if u dont have a lot of friends, u can always talk to me =]

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Fav Band aviril lavigne
My parents aren't really bad compared to others. Well i barely ever saw them till the age of six(and even if i did get to see them they where either shouting at each other or talking about the weather),at that time they travelled a lot and didn't even know where to put me,i was always staying at my neighbours house sometimes for months,every time they left i cried (give me a break,i was a child),then my grandma took care of me.She was awesome,who ever said grandparents are boring?She used to tell me stories and let me go to bad late,she NEVER hit me once and NEVER razed her voice at me,sure sometimes she would use her warning tone if i did cross the line.She never forced to me to finish my food if i didn't want to and stuff like that,even with if it was homework.She died when i was 11. My mum is very strict when it comes to studies,when we moved i had to go to a new school.It was very hard there,its not because i'm stupid,it was just way too hard and my mum would take hold of my hair and smash my head at the table a few times till i couldn't feel my nose. Sometimes she would take me by the arm and throw me against the bed post screaming and beating me,while my dad did the same only with a belt.(ever had both parents beating the crap out of you at the same time?Well its scary)The teachers hated me because at that time i didn't know the language (i didn't know a SINGLE word in english) and would often make the class laugh at me.Well lets just say my childhood didn't go smoothly. Right now i know that my mum is cheating on my dad(for five years now),mum n dad work almost all day and when they come they're just talking about work,watching tv and sleeping.And i'm home schooled (witch sucks),i barley get to see them and when i do something that they dont like they get mad and beat me really bad 'cause they think i'm still five and should obey and agree with everything they say.Did i mention they fight quite often and that my dad likes to drink?Oh and that already when i was five my mum called me a pig,son of a b&*ch,wh@re,b#$ch and many other things that i dont really want to mention here.

Conviction

Conviction

Forum Evil

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,147 posts
  • Fav Band -
Can't believe I just noticed this.

You should be glad you have parents, not hate them.

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Fav Band aviril lavigne
Well i didn't say i hate them,but its hard with them,especially when your mum always keeps telling you she wished i was like the neighbours daughter who always gets good grades and listens to her parents and that she hates me because i'm not like others.I dont hate them,but its still hard...

Nancie

Nancie

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Fav Band 30 seconds to mars
QUOTE (' date='Oct 29 2007, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dad acts like I'm just a piece of shit and I don't deserve anything but the worst.
It sucks so bad. =[
He always calls me a bitch, retard, screw-up, worthless, ect.

I feel as if I don't belong anymore.

My Dads the same...he's totally controlling of me and can't accept me for who I am. I wish I was fostered...I mean he's trying to make me be someone I'm not.
sad.gif

CrazyAboutDrWho

CrazyAboutDrWho

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
they wont let me have a lip peircing,
when i wear black nail polish they call me a satan worshipper,
yet they've cared for me for 13 years, spent possibly tens of thousand of pounds on me, fed me, clothed me, given me a good education, supported me and given me my own room.

parents are bastards, but you cant hate them. except for your situation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users