Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How To Tell Your Sexuality

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Awesome Alex @ Jun 27 2009, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was actually talking to Erin, NQ.
I loved you as a mod NQ, you did a good job. Will you be re-enstated as a mod anytime soon?
Geesss people, calm down on the replying Im on my iPod so it's harder typing with this fucking thing.

I know you're a mod Jess, I have no problem with you.

I know.
I just made a strike at you for lulz.

But meh. I was a horrible mod. I didn't do shit to be honest laugh.gif

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
You were good for help and advice though.

And don't wait for Objet, isn't her computer down?
If she has a problem with it when she comes back(probably won't) then she can fix/lock/delete it.

Opinicus

Opinicus

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,574 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
You actually did.
You have made a lot of helpful topics (although this one let you down)

Lol, you silly bastard.

Okay jess, fair enough although this isn't your section so shouldn't you be sticking to your own section?
I just wanted to help and no problem smile.gif
I have a feeling we will be speaking like this more often as I'm not afraid to express my opinion to any mod.

!PVC:DREAMZ!

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Missouri
  • Fav Band .
i am inclined to disagree. a certain amount of shame about your sexuality is healthy, it helps you to disguise it.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
QUOTE (!PVC:DREAMZ! @ Jun 27 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am inclined to disagree. a certain amount of shame about your sexuality is healthy, it helps you to disguise it.

No, it really doesn't. If you have shame in yourself for that, it just makes your problems a lot worse.
And if you're out, you don't need to disguise it.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (!PVC:DREAMZ! @ Jun 27 2009, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? Because you care what others think? You let them control who YOU are? Stop being who others want you to be.
And be yourself. You can't control it, so embrace it and live with it. Don't be ashamed of your sexuality. Don't hide it.
Be yourself and love yourself. Don't hate yourself because of what others say.

Opinicus

Opinicus

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,574 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
Why wouldn't I cooperate?
It's my site just as much as it's yours, I've been on here for nearly a year in October.
I shall cooperate, I too want to contribute with Ec.

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Missouri
  • Fav Band .
QUOTE (Erin the Exuberant @ Jun 27 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, it really doesn't. If you have shame in yourself for that, it just makes your problems a lot worse.
And if you're out, you don't need to disguise it.

you do not understand, my life would fall apart if people knew. perhaps when you are older you will understand.

QUOTE (♠No Quarter♠ @ Jun 27 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why? Because you care what others think? You let them control who YOU are? Stop being who others want you to be.
And be yourself. You can't control it, so embrace it and live with it. Don't be ashamed of your sexuality. Don't hide it.
Be yourself and love yourself. Don't hate yourself because of what others say.

again, i do not want to ruin my life by letting myself be what i am. if you want to be gay i do not have a problem with that but i am above such things. i am receiving expensive treatment to make me straight, paid for by my parents, and i can not let them down.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
QUOTE (!PVC:DREAMZ! @ Jun 27 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you do not understand, my life would fall apart if people knew. perhaps when you are older you will understand.

again, i do not want to ruin my life by letting myself be what i am. if you want to be gay i do not have a problem with that but i am above such things. i am receiving expensive treatment to make me straight, paid for by my parents, and i can not let them down.

Oh I understand completely how your life cold fall apart. I don't need to age more.

If you don't want to come out, fine, no one's making you.
This was just to help those that wanted you.

There may be a cure for swine flu, but there is no cure for homoitis.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (!PVC:DREAMZ! @ Jun 27 2009, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...Congrats on being a tool, for your naive, ignorant and sheltering parents.

You will never be a person, merely a shell, a shell being changed by others.
Is that how you want to live? Just a wall for others to write on? Silenced by others, no voice, no will.
Letting others control and change as they see fit. You're not living, just breathing.

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
I'll find a couple of links if you want. Nothing better to do.

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
No problem. :]

Also made a thread of useful links, for generalised LGBT help/ information.

dan !

dan !

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band .....
  • Fav Song paramore decode
thanks really....

awildfaggotappears!

awildfaggotappears!

kalsi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,412 posts
LOL. I'm not gunna come out until I'm in college. ;3 I think that's what'd best for everyone to come out. Wait until you're out of the house, then homophobic parents can't really be abusive. They can disown you if they want, that just means they didn't really care about you to begin with.[I know that would hurt loadss. But eh.]

Specially me. 8C I can't even say a chick is BEAUTIFUL or PRETTY without my mom going "WTF DID YOU JUST SAY!?!?!? Don't say that about girls. >8C"

But yeah. That's my advice. Get the fuck out of the house and then be carefree[With parents at least]. As soon as you're living on your own, call them and be like. "This may or may not be a shock but... I'm sexually attracted to women[men if you're a gay dude] and there's nothing you can do to change that." Then hang up and see if they call back and if they do, their reaction is their reaction. It's a telephone call. You dun wanna hear it, hang up. 83

Simple as cake. 8D

broken_hearted_bunny

broken_hearted_bunny

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
im bisexual and all of my friends know about it but im to scared to tell my parens i dont kno what i should do unsure.gif im afraid that my parents wont be able to accept me for who i am im going into highschool and i want to be able to bring my girlfriend (if i can actually get one) to my house and make it so ny parents dont stare me down with disaproval:(
my older sister doesnt kno either but i dont want to tell her because she thinks bisexuality isnt real... can someone please help me im tired of pretending to smile, sick of secretly crying and i dont wanna feel like im dying anymore

awildfaggotappears!

awildfaggotappears!

kalsi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,412 posts
QUOTE (broken_hearted_bunny @ Jun 28 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im bisexual and all of my friends know about it but im to scared to tell my parens i dont kno what i should do unsure.gif im afraid that my parents wont be able to accept me for who i am im going into highschool and i want to be able to bring my girlfriend (if i can actually get one) to my house and make it so ny parents dont stare me down with disaproval:(
my older sister doesnt kno either but i dont want to tell her because she thinks bisexuality isnt real... can someone please help me im tired of pretending to smile, sick of secretly crying and i dont wanna feel like im dying anymore

First of all, don't be so emo about it.

1; Your sister is stupid then. Bisexuality is very real. But if you think your sister would accept you for liking chicks, then tell her. It's so much easier when you have a sibling that supports you, well at least for me it was, because me and my brother are really really close. I dunno how close you and your sister are, but still.

2; I'll say this again, wait until you have a place of your own. Then if this is "just a phase" it may have passed, no problem. But if it's not, then your parents are just a phonecall away. Yes, I suggest calling them instead of telling them to their face, because if they're as homophobic as they seem, they may turn violent about it.

At least your friends know, I'm sure that's a great thing. And I'm glad you're not being anyone's bitch about it. If someone does give you shit about your sexuality, I'd say flirt with them and piss them off.

Feux Follet

Feux Follet

Mudkip Princess

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
Labels are fail. Don't get all caught up on whether or not you'll perform sexual acts with someone who is of the same gender/sex as you. A boy may get curious and experiment with another boy. Afterward he may say it wasn't for him and still identify as heterosexual. This may be for a number of reasons. Honestly though, humanity is a spectrum of people who are more than likely inherently bisexual with leanings toward the opposite sex. Our upbringings and genetics may tilt this in one direction or another.

When it comes down to it though, it really shouldn't come down to what's between a person's legs. As long as they have a personality that is right for you, then you should be able to find a way to enjoy them for who they are. Sex is just a bonus.

Innocence's_demise

Innocence's_demise

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (Erin the Exuberant @ Apr 5 2009, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well kissing and touching a boy is ew!
they have kooties dontcha know.

lol

im bi
i dont care what people think of me

I figured out i was bi when i was in 7th grade

it was the weirdest year of my life

VampyrFlea

VampyrFlea

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (emo_muffin @ Apr 13 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I loled ^^

I think everyone did :L

Vampyre Sexx

Vampyre Sexx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
Well , I am bi-curious..But I am SO confused! I would do "acts of sexuality" with another female , but I'm still not convinced that I am bi-Sexual. I find woman attractive (I mean, who doesn't?) But I've never "liiked" a giirl that way that I've known or met. I've even tried "doing" some thiings with giirls , I liiked it , but I'm not sure if it was the fact that it was with a giirl or if it was just pleasure..If anyone has any idea's how to help figure thiis out .. please liike , message or reply or something! -thanks. : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users