Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

He Wants To Go All The Way

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

~Ambrose~

~Ambrose~

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Ok, so I'm the type that totally intended to wait until I got married to have sex, but all of the sudden this guy I know asked me if I wanted to have sex with him... not pressure or anything, he just sort of asked......... and I'm very tempted, but I don't want to make a big mistake either........ I'm so confuzled now...... what say you?

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
My girlfriend is a virgin but we plan to take the homerun soon. It was her idea. I've actually asked her if she's sure and everything, and she's fine with it.

Basically, what I'm saying is if you like him, and think he can treat you right and not take advantage of you, and you want to, there's no reason why you can't. Of course, if you don't feel ready, or you don't want to, or want to wait for someone you really care about or whatever, then that's fine too. It's all down to how comfortable you feel with this guy.

But if 'this guy you know' 'just asked', then it doesn't sound like he wants anything more than a quick fuck. Unless he genuinely likes you and wants a relationship, don't.

.Aneraxium.

.Aneraxium.

Peace, Love & Serenity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,038 posts
As shocking as this is I'm actually just going to say I completely agree with hyena.

My firend had this tough decision to make just recently, and she choose poorly, in her mind. Just remember, choose wisely. No one wants to see you hurt or regret this. If you aren't 100% on it chances are you don't really want it to happen.

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd
  • Fav Song Glass table girls
QUOTE (Hyena. @ Feb 8 2011, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'this guy you know' 'just asked', then it doesn't sound like he wants anything more than a quick fuck.

This

Besides there's no need to hurry, if you believe in sex after marriage stick too it. I know teenage hormones can be a mess, but remember it's just hormones, they can come and go. Your virginity on the other hand...

This song kinda explains abit

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
You're not dating and he asked?

He just wants sex I'm assuming and that's where it ends. If you're not ready then don't, but even so giving up your virginity is an emotional thing. You wouldn't want it to be with someone who just wants for some fun and that's it. But it's up to you.

LionJess

LionJess

Mistress of Ceremonies/Jessica the Vile

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,145 posts
From the sounds of things I would say no. It doesn't sound as though you're in a relationship, and it doesn't sound as if you're close friends or have any sort of relationship with each other. Although I do think that people need to be careful of over-hyping their first time, it is still a very special thing and you shouldn't just throw it away with someone you don't care about. Definitely try to make your first experience with sex a good one and above all else it should be with someone you can really trust and who you know cares about you.

After that, it's really up to you how you want to do it. If you want to wait until marriage, that's really up to you, although personally I question whether you would actually wait that long, and be happy to wait that long. If you want to sleep with a boyfriend, that's up to you, if you want to lose it with a good friend, again, your choice.

I would just say to you above all else not to do it if you're not absolutely certain. Everyone I have talked to agrees with me here - you KNOW when you're ready, you can't explain how or why, you just feel it and you know. If you cannot say you know that feeling, then perhaps you're just not ready yet. Don't feel pressured to do it with someone to keep it interested, or because it feels like everyone else is having sex. It's really quite a personal decision. Pick what feels right for you. smile.gif

finality

finality

opt out

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,492 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band suis la lune
The general rule is, if you're not sure then you're not ready.

There's nothing wrong with having sex before marriage, or in general, sex is a very natural thing and can be great as long as you're careful, but there's no sense in having sex with "some guy you know" just because he asked, if it's something you're unsure about and might end up regretting. Sex is generally better with someone you love and trust completely, especially when it's your first time.

IndigoScarecrow

IndigoScarecrow

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
I would stay away from people who randomly ask people they know to bang before even the cursory date.

Poisonlvy2.3

Poisonlvy2.3

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
Lol.
So your whole life you have been planning to stay virgin until marriage and suddenly a friend, asks you to fuck you, and now you're so confused to say yes or no.
Idk about you, but you seem to be way easy to get, and very low self confident.

And since you asked, if i were you i would surly say No and kick him in the balls for thinking you're a cheap easy whore.

Sylar

Sylar

I'm a Merman

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band ~
  • Fav Song Rabbit Heart
He might have AIDS tell him if you both go to a clinic and get tested, then yeah. HE CAN SMACK THAT BOOTY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.

~Ambrose~

~Ambrose~

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
QUOTE (Poisonlvy2.3 @ Feb 8 2011, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol.
So your whole life you have been planning to stay virgin until marriage and suddenly a friend, asks you to fuck you, and now you're so confused to say yes or no.
Idk about you, but you seem to be way easy to get, and very low self confident.

And since you asked, if i were you i would surly say No and kick him in the balls for thinking you're a cheap easy whore.

hardly.... I've been wondering if that's what I wanted for a while now, and then he asked which just sort of brought it to the forefront =/ I'm most definitely not easy!

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
Live a healthy and compassionate lifestyle.

No, don't do it. Connection is greater than attraction.

Gemini

Gemini

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Depends
The whole image of sex is so fucking warped. It's not as big deal as you think. I understand that at the moment it's the most important thing.

I wish I had the patience to explain this all to you, but you'll understand what I mean as you grow up.

JdubLu

JdubLu

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
WHAM BAM!

THE MAN

THE MAN

Let me lead you to a place unknown to sunlight...

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sugarcult
  • Fav Song Hesitate - Stone Sour
THANK YOU MAM etc.

OT I hope you'll figure it out soon.

Corinthius

Corinthius

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
It's only normal to become tempted by something like that, even if you try hard resist it. Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, we all have different sex drives and wants.
I could only suggest that when you can finally say to yourself "Actually, I am comfortable with having sex, and I do want it", that is the time to do it.

If you're in the stage of thinking if it's a good idea or a mistake, then I would wait and see how your feelings and thoughts develop regarding the situation.
Alternatively, the statistics show that more than 50% of girls regret their first time and they would rather have waited a little longer. I know this doesn't directly apply or help you, but I thought it might be interesting or useful in some way to you to know that.

If you want to talk or need more advice, you can always PM me or send me a comment smile.gif, I'll check back here too.

Corinthius ~

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley
Some random guy asks and suddenly you wanna go all the way with him when he's not even your boyfriend?
Sounds like a good idea

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
HE... COULD... GO... ALL... THE... WAY!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!

alongcamesara

alongcamesara

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
If you want to experiment, you should, but don't if you feel uncomfortable.

Chlue

Chlue

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
If you don't feel right about it don't do it ;o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users