Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking For A Girl .

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

emo_sweetie15

emo_sweetie15

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New Jersey
  • Fav Band blood on the dance floor
  • Fav Song death to your heart
Im katelyn i spell my name many diff ways depending on my mood. Im bisexual. I just recently came out of the closet, and im looking for a girl for be with and to help me with this new part of me. I am looking for a cute girl and she needs to have a sense of humor and that i can get along with.

emo_sweetie15

emo_sweetie15

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Country
So if you are interested please let me know smile.gif

danielle baisch

danielle baisch

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ------
  • Fav Song -------
Hey, my name is Danielle but I like Dani best. Iím 15 year old. I like Art and Poetry. Iím bubble and out going but can be lay back too. I have a good heart and all around good person. But I can be mean sometime too If you miss with me or my love ones. But it takes a lot to get me mad. I have a twin name Jade. I like all types of music. But you do sound interesting. I like horror, action, and adventure movie anything really. I like video game too just saying. I have a good sense of humor too.

emo_sweetie15

emo_sweetie15

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Country

Hey, my name is Danielle but I like Dani best. Iím 15 year old. I like Art and Poetry. Iím bubble and out going but can be lay back too. I have a good heart and all around good person. But I can be mean sometime too If you miss with me or my love ones. But it takes a lot to get me mad. I have a twin name Jade. I like all types of music. But you do sound interesting. I like horror, action, and adventure movie anything really. I like video game too just saying. I have a good sense of humor too.

thats cool. you sound awesome !!! :)

danielle baisch

danielle baisch

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ------
  • Fav Song -------

think

danielle baisch

danielle baisch

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ------
  • Fav Song -------

kendra1455

kendra1455

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Im katelyn i spell my name many diff ways depending on my mood. Im bisexual. I just recently came out of the closet, and im looking for a girl for be with and to help me with this new part of me. I am looking for a cute girl and she needs to have a sense of humor and that i can get along with.

hey im new to this site and just saw ur add i was wondering does distance matter???? i will be getting a web cam soon so if it doesnt matter message me plzzz

Toxic Nightmare19

Toxic Nightmare19

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Colorado
  • Fav Band I can't pick lolzzz
  • Fav Song still can't pick hahaha
srry I just have 2 say that I'm bi 2 and girrrrl I think u be smexi lolzzz my name is kayla so u should message me cutie ;)

Emma Zinn

Emma Zinn

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think you're looking for me!! lolz. Hi, I'm Emma. What's your name? :Love:

emo_sweetie15

emo_sweetie15

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Country
well like im a very picky person so the girl needs ta be super cute and funny and a good person . i dont up with mind games so if your ine of those kinds of girls that likes to play mind games dont even bother to reply to this. thanks have a fantabulous day!!!

xXLunaXx

xXLunaXx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Love BOTDF btw. N i jus wanted to say I hope your not lookin for your first gf for an experiment cause that would not b me

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike

Love BOTDF btw. N i jus wanted to say I hope your not lookin for your first gf for an experiment cause that would not b me

Please stop necro posting, this thread is over a year old and the op doesn't even post anymore

/locking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users