Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Parents Want To Spend

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
This is what I think: i think you started a thread whining about your parents wanting to spend quality time with you and you didn't get the responses you wanted. So you upped the stakes a little, bringing in your horrible home life. People still weren't QUITE as sympathetic as you wanted, so what do you do now? Mom punches you in the chest when you're just sitting around. *GASP!*

I'm not trying to be callous. That's just how I saw the thread unfold, and that's why I believe you're not being completely truthful. I hope, for your sake, that this is true because parental abuse is a horrible thing.

Dylan The Damn Douchebag.

Suck it up, buttercup.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
QUOTE (sentient @ Mar 12 2008, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is what I think: i think you started a thread whining about your parents wanting to spend quality time with you and you didn't get the responses you wanted. So you upped the stakes a little, bringing in your horrible home life. People still weren't QUITE as sympathetic as you wanted, so what do you do now? Mom punches you in the chest when you're just sitting around. *GASP!*

I'm not trying to be callous. That's just how I saw the thread unfold, and that's why I believe you're not being completely truthful. I hope, for your sake, that this is true because parental abuse is a horrible thing.

I swear to god I am telling the truth. Honestly.

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
QUOTE (.x.X.Dylxn.X.x. @ Mar 13 2008, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I swear to god I am telling the truth. Honestly.

:shrug: I just don't buy it.

For your own sake, i hope you're lying and that your parents DON'T abuse you.

On the same page, i hope you're NOT lying because lying about how your parents abuse you to get attention from a bunch of strangers on the internet is a pretty fucking low and despicable thing to do.

Suck it up, buttercup.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
QUOTE (sentient @ Mar 12 2008, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:shrug: I just don't buy it.

For your own sake, i hope you're lying and that your parents DON'T abuse you.

On the same page, i hope you're NOT lying because lying about how your parents abuse you to get attention from a bunch of strangers on the internet is a pretty fucking low and despicable thing to do.

I know it is. and it is NOT what I am doing. Because i am not low enough to do such a thing.

BalancedMind

BalancedMind

The Variable Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
QUOTE (.x.X.Dylxn.X.x. @ Mar 13 2008, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it is. and it is NOT what I am doing. Because i am not low enough to do such a thing.

Suck it up, buttercup.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
QUOTE (BalancedMind @ Mar 13 2008, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... no j-j-j-just no.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users