Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Boy Or Girl

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
I like being a guy really. I don't think I'd mind being a girl either, but given the choice before birth I'd have probably chosen guy. Although the fact girls have multiple orgasms more commonly than guys would be tempting..

damnedsouls</3

damnedsouls</3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Washington
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Hollywood Whore - Papa Roach
I enjoy bieng a girl (wearing dark makeup) but I mostly wear black and some of my friends say my personality is more "violent like a boy's" and that I'm a "tomboy". I'm bisexual and honestly if I was born a different gender I probably wouldn't be all that different.

damnedsouls</3

damnedsouls</3

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Washington
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Hollywood Whore - Papa Roach

I hate being a girl :/ But fapping while on my period feels so good ^_^

Doesn't it? >:D

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
I like being a dude, although I don't try to act masculine or feminine. I consider myself a human before I think about the genders.

black-rose

black-rose

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Does it really matter if your a guy or girl lesbo or straight no it matters on who you are and how you act...each gender has something that's good and bad that's why we are different

Fucker115

Fucker115

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Most girls suck at video games.. the few who can play are on the other hand fucking hardcore ._.

Sorry I have to highly disagree!!! I live ou in the flurry so I have a lot of time to play video games!!! I play call of duty!! And double 07!!! And on top that I beat call of duty in 3 days!!! Aginst my 17 year old brother!!! So beat that!!

xxRISE

xxRISE

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Most girls suck at video games.. the few who can play are on the other hand fucking hardcore ._.

Sorry I have to highly disagree!!! I live ou in the flurry so I have a lot of time to play video games!!! I play call of duty!! And double 07!!! And on top that I beat call of duty in 3 days!!! Aginst my 17 year old brother!!! So beat that!!

Mhmm I agree too I'm awesome at video games. DX (not hardcore either)

Donovan

Donovan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
I hope this doesnt sound biased but, being a male is better than being a female. Being a female sucks. Girls have to deal with so much shit, while we are treated like gods. For women who live their whole life as women, i respect you.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I hope this doesnt sound biased but, being a male is better than being a female. Being a female sucks. Girls have to deal with so much shit, while we are treated like gods. For women who live their whole life as women, i respect you.

Don't worry man, I don't think it's biased at all. It seems perfectly objective to me.

AutumnaL EquinoX

AutumnaL EquinoX

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Country
  • US State:North Carolina
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song So very many
I'd prefer to remain male. I doubt I could handle a hole in front of my lower body as well as the back, much less mammory glands.
The orgasms sound wonderful, however. Suppose it does come with it's benefits.

.:.Lish.:.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
I like being a girl and I wouldn't change it if I was given the option.

Donovan

Donovan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Ive experienced life as a male and female, and soon i will be becoming a real male-thats the only way i can think of putting it. The years of experiencing female life i will gladly put behind me, for they reek of hiding and secrets for me. They are pros and cons to every gender, but i say being male will always come out better. And i am not putting down women.

gothgirl1998

gothgirl1998

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I love being a guy because

- I don't get periods
- I don't give birth
- I don't get things shoved up my vagina (I don't have a vagina, btw)
- I don't have to care about being pretty
- I don't need to shave my body regularly
- I can take my shirt off anywhere
- I am athletic
- I can be a "playa"
- I can masturbate
- I can cook
- I can drive well
- I don't need to worry about breast cancer
- I can play videogames
- I can shave my head
- I can join the military for combat roles

I hate being a guy because

- I have been called a fag
---

It must suck being a girl.

not all girls do or have that and all of the things u wrote that u like about being a boy (the boy stuff) i like and would do soooo shout the fuck up

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .

I love being a guy because

- I don't get periods
- I don't give birth
- I don't get things shoved up my vagina (I don't have a vagina, btw) 1
- I don't have to care about being pretty
- I don't need to shave my body regularly
- I can take my shirt off anywhere
- I am athletic 2
- I can be a "playa"
- I can masturbate 3
- I can cook
- I can drive well 4
- I don't need to worry about breast cancer 5
- I can play videogames 6
-I can shave my head 7
- I can join the military for combat roles 8

I hate being a guy because

- I have been called a fag
---

It must suck being a girl. 9

1}on the contrary you can have things shoved up your ass
2}girls can be athletes too
3}we can masturbate as well
4}sexist. very.
5}guys can get breast cancer no matter their size {i mean you know weight}
6}lots of girls play video games
7}lots of girls shave their heads
8}girls are in the military
9}it does

Donovan

Donovan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Yes, that is very sexist. Obviously he doesnt know what he is talking about, its too bad that so many men think like him. Isnt it ridiculous that some men think they are automatically 'better' than women? Just because theyre men? Without women i bet humans would have died off long ago.

Donovan

Donovan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
And to the driving part, in actuality my step father is a terrible driver, and my mother is a great driver. She hasnt been driving as long, yet she know the rules unlike him, she doesnt cut people off and scream and honk at everyone. She never gets tickets, unlike him, and shes never been in accidents that she even could have caused. When compared to my step father, she is always right. About everything.

Donovan

Donovan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

I hate being a girl :/ But fapping while on my period feels so good ^_^

Fuck Yes.

Donovan

Donovan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

^Already been covered.
I am I really the only one that read his post and understood it? It was blantantly obvious.

People on this site take things so seriously sometimes, it's like you constantly look for posts to argue with.

I am from a Western culture and I agree with Brave New World. A womans position is close to a mans, but it is more socially acceptable for a certain gender to express a certain opinion.

It is more socially acceptable for men to talk about masturbation in public, more specifically to joke about it provocatively. It is more socially acceptable for man to shave his head. How many bald women do you see walking around unless they have some kind of illness? Athletic women are accepted and can be considered attractive, but for the most part women are potrayed as small and petite, a submissive ideal. And I must not live in civilized environment because it is more socially acceptable for men to be "players." This is why men can go around wearing shirts that say PIMP or PLAYA, where as if a women did it, it wouldn't be the norm.
Of course they're are exceptions to what he stated, but he understood it. Seriously guys, lighten the fuck up.

Are you sure you're not confusing "lesbian" with "trans-sexual?"

Believe me, being gay is much easier that trans..>;

xDante

xDante

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Well I'm bi.
I'm okay with being a guy, but, I wouldn't mind it if I were a girl either tbh.
Though it's weird to imagine xD

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
I love being a girl, I'm a free spirit ;P And ofcourse I have boobs! That's one advantage we have cos guys like 'em haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users