Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Kiss <3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Supertakutoka

Supertakutoka

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hmm my first kiss with Teryn (current bf<3) well um I liked him since I was like 11 I'm 14 turning 15 soon and well I invited him to the school dance with me and my friend amber last month well we danced together for like 2 hours and we slow dance 3 times on the last one we were still in the middle of the dance floor after the dance so I kissed his cheek and said bye I started to walk off he pulled me back and we kissed on the lips in the center he asked me out I said yes and were together since :3 <3

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Don't Miss The Beat

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

she was the first girl who really got to me, we had a deep connection, i was 20 she was 19... yeah, ever since then ive only had 2 other girls to kiss... but don't get me wrong, i pick up really often, like at minimum one number per week. I just dont see it that way.

Uh... what do you do with said lady per week? Shouldn't you be enjoying the sports of the young depicted throughout the benevolent sands of time? ;]

No details for you. Just a "d'awwwwwww".

Emo Geffron

Emo Geffron

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
My first kiss was in October of 2010, with my ex-girlfriend Hailey. We were hangin' in her town at an event called Railroad Days. And, it was late in the evenin' and we were tired of walkin' so we went and sat down under a gazebo. She straddled my lap 'cause she wanted to, and I didn't really mind it. But, we just held eachother for a long while, then we kissed and it was incredible. And, after that kiss we started to make out, which was even more incredible. But, I kinda regret doin' it, but at the same time I don't regret it.

nimphia_rose

nimphia_rose

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
thats cute :D but why would you regret it?

.Werewolf.

.Werewolf.

I think you took the wrong street

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Anything
Put it this way, my first kiss ended up turning into sex with my to be life partner.

nimphia_rose

nimphia_rose

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
oh i see but thats cute :D

.Werewolf.

.Werewolf.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Anything
Two men screwing each other with passion is cute?

nimphia_rose

nimphia_rose

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
if you love him yes :D

Napoleon

Napoleon

PREACHER MAN

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,116 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Carolina
  • Fav Band Ennio Morricone

I'm David Bowie and that's the closest I've came to kissing a girlll

.Werewolf.

.Werewolf.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Anything

if you love him yes :D

DireWolf

DireWolf

I'm a massive cunt.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,426 posts
When i was 12 under a thing at the time capsule with a girl named nicole. Thats about it

Nevoa

Nevoa

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
hummm when I was 14 with my first BF, I was leaving the gym after a physical education class and he was there waiting for me we wanted to take me to my next class, we were talking and he held my hand while we walked, and before I went to class he pulled me and kissed me (all my friends were staring and whispering at us :Talking Ear Off: ) I think I was awful I was caught by surprise and had no idea what to do, but well back then I thought it was magic xD
thankfully our relationship didn't work out he is an ass hole

1Wisconsin

1Wisconsin

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Illinois
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song I'm Not Okay
Haven't had my first kiss yet. =[

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
My first kiss was with another girl while I was drunk...and I decided I didn't mind kissing a girl, but I realised I wouldn't go further with one...
My second kiss was from a guy at the same party, with amazingly full and very soft lips, that was nice... there was no magic or anything but it was nice

HellFire

HellFire

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
The 'First Kiss' scenario is so over romanticized i find it to be a joke, when you are young you believe its going to be the perfect moment in life because you're to naive to believe otherwise, but just how many people have had that romantic first kiss that you never forget it ? and with that said, if you dont mind me saying, everyone idealizes the 'First Kiss' to such unrealistic perfection they are depressed when it doesnt turn out how they saw it in there mind !??

Nevoa

Nevoa

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

The 'First Kiss' scenario is so over romanticized i find it to be a joke, when you are young you believe its going to be the perfect moment in life because you're to naive to believe otherwise, but just how many people have had that romantic first kiss that you never forget it ? and with that said, if you dont mind me saying, everyone idealizes the 'First Kiss' to such unrealistic perfection they are depressed when it doesnt turn out how they saw it in there mind !??

that's completely true

organicx

organicx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Marianas Trench, Ed Sheeran
  • Fav Song September- Marianas Trench
Oh well mine was surely romantic. I was dating this guy who I later learned was a cheating lying douche... But anyways. It was on a bus bench. And I honestly do not remember much besides it being on a bus bench and seeming like I was drunk after I got on the bus because I didn't have my glasses and it was rather dark out. Yet to have a second kiss here but I'm pretty sure I'll just count that as my first ;)

xxRAVExx

xxRAVExx

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
My first kiss that with my first girlfriend on Valentines day. It was absolutely amazing.

Fuck I miss her...

HellFire

HellFire

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

that's completely true

Glad someone agree's me :)

no.Original.thought

no.Original.thought

Let them eat... Nope, Brioche isn't cake.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts
I was 14 and it was with Lora Kraft. Still in love with her to this day, twelve years later, although I have not seen her for some odd years. Don't think it's some pathetic love, it's more of a deep respect. Totally awesome girl. It was funny for when we were dating tomb raider had come out and everyone thought that I was in love with Lara Kroft, or I would get the inevitable tomb raider joke that immature teens would make... yeah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users