Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Summer Fun!... ?

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band he is we
  • Fav Song I Wouldn't Mind- He Is We
Ok so it's the middle of summer vacation in the small town of _____ in southern Alaska (a town where almost everyone knows eachother) friends are hanging out and the tourists are just starting to come in, that always spells drama.
We wil start out our story at a Bon fire at the local beach.

Regular RP rules appaly
Romance is encouraged
As is fighting, but don't go crazy
Most of all have fun, after all it is summer!

Ok you will need-
Name-
Age-
Appearance-(photos are welcome)
Personality-
Social standing in town-
Interests-
Sexual orientation-

READY SET GO!

----

Name- Jessy Sykes
Age- 17
Appearance- average hight, skinny, pail, small face, short red slightly wavy hair, brown/amber eyes. Always wears fitted band tees and ether brightly colored printed skinny jeans or regular blue Jean courtories, and a bright blue hoodie or a black leather jacket
this is what Jessy looks like- Attached File  untitled.png   503.78KB   20 downloads
Personality- loves people,likes to talk, is funny, loves to laugh, likes to be with her friends, hates being alone,
sometimes she gets paranoid. She is afraid of loud noises and of the dark. And for one reason or another she always seems to find herself in trouble with the police in the town
Social standing- she dosnt really have that many friends and most people thing she is weird and there for don't bother to take the time to get to know her
Sexual orientation- she is straight but dose every once and a while have a few bi-curious moments.
Interests- she loves music and art, is always taking pictures, she is a very gifted writer and always has her note book with her, she is a bit of a pyro and will stair at fire for hours or until something elce catches her attention.

Jessy was building the fire just as the first few people started showing up. She dumped a bunch of gasoline on the wood then struck a match and dropped it onto the huge pile of wood. She had to jump back quickly to avoid being burnt as the flames burst into life. She smiled to herself as she watched the fire dance. She wondered how many people would show up tonight and hoped that officer Brown would not show up.

Edited by Azrael., 26 June 2011 - 01:28 PM.
MergyMcMergerton.

CryOutSilently34

CryOutSilently34

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Name- Emily Logan
Age- 19
Appearance- Almost pale, Pitch black stick straight hair and slightly underweight. Her eyes are green, she wears black or dark colors most of the time. She wears jackets all the time
Personality- Emily gets depressed but you can never tell. She's likes being by herself but she doesn't mind company. She's very friendly and helps out other people. When she says she wants to be by herself you may just consider it a warning you wouldn't want to see her mad.
*Social standing in town- Everyone likes how her smile but still thinks she's mysterious
*Interests- Emily is a musician and a gamer. She can play the piano,gutair,drums, and clarinet (her personal favorite is the piano) she is in a band now
*Sexual orientation- Emily is a bisexual but is considering to be a lesbian. The last few boyfriends she had broke her heart so bad she is considering to give up on men. Her current girlfriend is a blonde named Courtney

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band he is we
(cool she sounds fun)

xXBrokenLolitaXx

xXBrokenLolitaXx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
- Name - Lilah Thorn
- Age - 16
- Appearance - A little short for her age, pale skin, medium-length black hair that has a voilet tint in the moonlight, attractive and quite beautiful if you take the time to glance her way. She has very long and dark eyelashes with large eyes; one a deep forest green, the other a bright shade of blue. Lilah always wears band tees which can be seen underneath one of her many hoodies. She wears black skinny jeans and converse or her favorite black boots. Her neck and wrists are always covered in beaded necklaces/bracelets of all different colors.
- Personality - Friendly and sweet if you get the chance to know the real Lilah. Lonely, seeming as everyone assumes she's some crazy freak who cant feel anything, which obviously isn't true. Over the time of her life she has slowly become a bit psychotic, and struggles to hold onto sanity. She doesn't want to be how everyone sees her, and naturally it hurts inside whenever she's called names. Lilah is bipolar due to her craziness, and a huge schizo. She gets distraced very easily and loves things that shine/sparkle.
- Social standing in town - The crazy outcast, everyone usually leaves her alone.
- Interests - Hello kitty! She enjoys writing and drawing, as her mind is very imaginative. Bored and alone all the time, she constantly makes up her own songs or sings some from her favorite bands.
- Sexual orientation - Says she's not into love, but deep inside wishes for someone who would care for her, she doesnt really care what gender.
***Others - Lilah always has a hello kitty something on her at all times.

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band he is we
(one of u should like come down the beach)

xXBrokenLolitaXx

xXBrokenLolitaXx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
(i will! xD)

Lilah giggled to herself as she went walking down the boardwalk like she usually did every night. She looked up at the sky and saw the millions of shining stars, and suddenly wondered what it would be like to be one. Constantly surrounded with other stars and never alone. She sighed, thinking to herself that she would always be alone. But her attention was drawn from the sky to a flashing bright light from the corner of her eye that seemed to come out of nowhere. She turned her head to look at it, because she had an interest in shiny things. A fire had just been started, and by it she could see a person, now illuminated by the fire. A smile began to form on Lilah's lips, it was a girl she could make out of the small lighting, and girls didn't give her as hard a time as guys did. Her curiosity now peeked, she skipped down over to the fire, and tilted her head to the side just watching the girl.

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band he is we
Jessy just staired at the fire totally unaware of things around her. Then she looked around and jumped a little seeing a girl looking at her.
She smiled and waved cutely, it was Lilah. Jessy didn't really know her but she had heard people talk about her, most oc it was bad but jessy didn't believe what people said. Lilah was probably just misunderstood, like herself. "hey" Jessy said smiling.

xXBrokenLolitaXx

xXBrokenLolitaXx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
"Hi," Lilah blushed suddenly embarrassed; a complete stranger was being nice to her?! She gave her a really big smile and said, "sorry, I.. I didn't mean to sneak up on you! I just saw a fire and thought I'd stop by. Besides... you looked kinda lonely, and believe me, I know that isn't much fun." For some reason, she felt she should explain her place their and why she was bothering the nice lady. Lilah looked into the fire smiling and raised her right hand, appearing to play with the fire itself. Her finger tip touched the flame and heat rushed through her veins and she could feel it over her entire body. She giggled and pushed her finger farther into the fire, enjoying the immense pain she felt.

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band he is we
Jessy smiled and reached out her hands to warm them then she got up and walked to a basket and pulled out a bottle of rum and a twelve pack of coke and a bag of marshmallows and two roasting sticks. She gave a stick to Lilah and smiled saying, "well I'm glad u came along it looks like no ones gonna show up tonight."

xXBrokenLolitaXx

xXBrokenLolitaXx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Lilah took the stick confusingly but smiled anyways thinking, "A stick? What am I supposed to do with a stick?" Her face lit up when she saw the marshmallows and instantly went to grab one. She was about to pop it in her mouth but saw the other girl puting it on the tip of the stick, and so she followed her lead watching intently. Lilah laughed at herself, "Sorry... I'm kinda new to this so I'm not sure what exactly I should be doing." She ate it off her stick biting the stick itself and spit it out onto the sand beside her. "People must be stupid to not come tonight." She smiled to the girl. "By the way, I'm Lilah!"

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band he is we
Jessy giggled a little at Lilah's reaction to the marshmellow, she quickly finished hers and stuck out her hand. "Jessy Sykes!" She said her voice muffeled through the marshmellow chunks.

[sorry short post i sleepy]

Skinbyrd

Skinbyrd

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Changes every day :)
Can I pls join in? ^^

Name - Iris
Age - 21
Appearance - Slender, blond hair Posted Image (cut like that just the longer parts are even longer). Wears black worn-out Dr.Martens boots, light blue skinny jeans, tight black tee and black jacket.
Personality - Seems shy at first but once she knows a person she opens up. Happy and loyal stands strong for what she believes in, likes people who stand out and are different, accepts differences and hates discrimination and racism. Will fight only for 3 things: her family, friends and honor.
Social standing in town -Just moved in with her family half year ago and no one really knows her but still people tend to avoid her because of the way she looks and consider her for a weirdo and a nazi which she is not. The only friends she had were two brothers that moved with their family a month ago so now she doesn't have any friends at all and is always seen alone.
Interests - listening to music, reading, long walks on the beach or in the forest ...
Sexual orientation - straight

Iris was sitting on the beach listening to music on her iPod and thinking about all her friends that she missed when she saw a shining on the sky. She turned to see a bonfire just some metres away and decided to check out what was happening. As she approached she saw two girls sitting by the fire, laughing and eating marshmallows. They seemed fun but she was unsure if she should join in. So she just stood behind them watching at the flames who danced in the dark. Thinking how pretty it looked and how it made her think of her old home she laughed softly...

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band he is we
[yay more people!]

Jessy was looking at the stars now when she heard what sounded like someone laughing. She turned around and saw another girl just watching the fire. "Hi there." She said smiling softly.

CryOutSilently34

CryOutSilently34

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
Emily walked fast to get to the beach.When she got there she stares at everyone with a scared look in her face she thought maybe she shouldnt have come. She held out a plate filled with brownies she spoke in her monotonous voice "Uhh i made... these if you want some you can take" She went to sit next to Lilah "Im sorry im late everybody i just.............had...... issues to deal with"

Skinbyrd

Skinbyrd

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Changes every day :)
Iris looked at the girl who said "hi". She blushed a bit before she said "Hey... Um, mind if I join in?" a little unsure with a sweet smile. She approached the fire and placed herself next to Jessy. She didn't know this girls personally but she has seen them around town and heard the rumors about them. Not that she believed in any. It was what all the boring people did - talk rubbish about people they don't even know. No, she liked to get to know the person before she could say if she likes them or not. "This looks very nice" she said "Do you make bonfires a lot?" She looked up as another girl came and sat herself next to Liliah "Oh hi ... Emily was it not?" She started moving her finger through a small flame from a branch that "escaped" the bonfire a bit.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Name- Lexa Grayson
Age- 19
Appearance-Posted Image
Personality- Will be shown as the story unfolds
Social standing in town- Lived in the town her whole life, but her parents used to keep her at home and wouldn't let her go outside except for their enclosed garden, at 18 they allowed her out, she doesn't go out much though. As doesn't have many friends.
Interests- doesn't really know.
Sexual orientation-Unknown

( I like the Story to influence characters in this kind of situation)

After looking at her appearance in the mirror from her latest internet ordered clothes from what was talked about as a popular teen fashion. Her first days outside she didn't want to look stupid. It was summer season so she put cut off Jeans on and a blue sequin applique skull on and her chunky gold diamond necklace on, side combed her long blonde hair, and did her make up in her own style, she looked good, but she hated her extremely pale skin, almost like vampire pale, she rarely was allowed out and even then that was in a 12 foot enclosed garden. She pulled on her red combat boots and smiled leaving her room and locking the door behind her, so her parents couldn't snoop and walked down the stairs and out the door her parents would still be in bed, and she went for a walk and found a beach, she saw a bonfire and smiled, and went over to see what they were doing with a bonfire at such a early time in the evening. She walked over and smiled and announced "Hi, I'm Lexa"

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band he is we
Jessy smiled as Emily came over. "EMILY!!!" She squealed cutely and tossed her a marshmellow, they had been friends sence god knows when and where inseprabel.
She smiled up at Iris and nodded saying, "Yeah i love fire and its fun when u dance around them." Just as she was pulling out a boom box another girl, one who Jessy had only seen once came up to them. She smiled and waved saying, "Hi Lexa. Im Jessy."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
"Hey Jessy" she said with a beaming smile, "what's your little gathering all for? and May I join you?" Lexa asked as she scanned the group seeing if there was anyone she recognized from her slight glimpses through the window and the past year when she was able to go for little wanders around town trying to familiarize herself with places. Not that it did any good for her, she still felt like a lost sheep in the desert. Lexa stared at them all, they all looked different too her, and she was worried they wouldn't like her. She braced herself for being told to stop being nosy and to go away, that was how a lot of people acted, well that was what she had seen in films that her parents had made her endure.
Lexa sighed as she waited for a response.

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

*xLEFTxBEHINDx*

Bad Wolf

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band he is we
Jessy shook her head and handed her a stick for roasting marshmellows saying sweetly, "Not at all. Make yourself at home!" She smiles warmly and looked around at everyone around the campfire. Well what should we do now?... she thought looking into the fire.

[ugh this needs some hot guys! and some drama!!]

Winnie The Shit

Winnie The Shit

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
Oohh. May I please join?

Name: Matt Grayson
Appearance: chocolate brown hair, pale brown eyes, tanned and built accordingly (extremely attractive)
Personality: Very smart, rebellious and believes in his actions. Inside Matt is torn up, his parents have died in an accident (no one would tell him anything else), he hides his emotions and seems 'cool' all the time. Matt wants to go to college. He wants to tell someone that he feels confused and alone in this situation of his parents.
Social Standing: Popular, everyone loves him.
Interests: Surfing, music, friends
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other: Matt lives with his grandmother as his parents have died

Matt's mind wondered, about his parents. So he went to the nearly empty beach to surf. Surfing was the one thing that allowed him to cultivate his thoughts. He'd been surfing for about an hour when he exited the water. It was a freezing night! Matt spotted the blazing orange as it stood against the night sky. He needed to warm up before Grandma saw him like this, she was the old type who never approved of 'late nights' and especially not 'late night surfing', he told her he was at Jono's and that was a lie. Goosebumps appeared on his skin. Fuck, it's cold.
He walked towards to the fire, and saw a couple of figures. Why not make some friends?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users