Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Don't Know What To Do...

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Snow_Is_Me

Snow_Is_Me

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

If he shrugged it off he either thinks it's not a problem & if he has to he can handle it or he is a faggot & don't give bs about the issues ur havin with zack I think u should haul off & punch zack straight in the face thn kick his dick but hey thts me

I did do that. I'm a violent one (///.^)

Snow_Is_Me

Snow_Is_Me

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I think you should have a threesome :)

Why would I want a threesome if a tampon hurt more than Kris? lol. and Kris and Zach measured.....Same size!!! lol......Im mean......

k00p

k00p

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Haste the day

Why would I want a threesome if a tampon hurt more than Kris? lol. and Kris and Zach measured.....Same size!!! lol......Im mean......

Well at least someone would fuck you then.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Kris should just fuck off and get a life. Ya i have a big problem 2. Im 13 and pregnant idk wat 2 do should i keep the baby or have an abortion. Im sooo confused :(

Well what if you have the baby and do an open adoption? 13 is really young. I mean I'm twenty and I still don't know what the fuck I'm doing with my own kid. If you want to keep the kid then you gotta grow up fast. You gotta put their needs in front of your own. When you wanna go out and party your ass off you can't, you have to stay home. If you wanna go to school, travel or anything you must decide how you are going to get/afford daycare.

Plus Dental care, Health Care, Life Insurance I think school is like 50,000 grand for a college fund and that's I think only now it might be higher later on. Plus you live probably under your parents house if you want to have a kid you gotta take in consideration its not a pet or a car its a child, a living being. You gotta think ...how am I going to afford him/her? Am I able to handle the stresses? Will I lose my temper if my child acts up? What are you're supports are you in a good environment? What happens if they get hurt? Can you afford an ambulance. Can you get a job, go to school or quit school and work full or part time? Is the father around to pay for support? I mean this is everything you gotta take in. Its not just 'holy shit I'm pregnant' That's over with now try and figure out how you could and if an abortion is even possible...especially since they are really expensive.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Just don't three somes can become crazy. Specially if they both got the hots for ya :/

Live and Learn, Live and Learn -sigh

xAileenxAnarchyx

xAileenxAnarchyx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Black Veil Brides
  • Fav Song See "Interests."
Ignore that motherfucker. Do whatever the hell you want. :)

Snow_Is_Me

Snow_Is_Me

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Ignore that motherfucker. Do whatever the hell you want. :)

haha. That's what I've been doing. I'm sorry, But I love to piss people off. >;D

Btruthful

Btruthful

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Blind Guardian
If you has moneys I can beat the crap out of them. :P

Snow_Is_Me

Snow_Is_Me

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

If you has moneys I can beat the crap out of them. :P

lol, I has no money. I can beat the crap outta them myself. But, I don like to hurt people. But, I can just yell at them for being so stupid. hahaha :)

LoveYouForever

LoveYouForever

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band DELETED
  • Fav Song DELETED

Kris should just fuck off and get a life. Ya i have a big problem 2. Im 13 and pregnant idk wat 2 do should i keep the baby or have an abortion. Im sooo confused :(

if u are legit pregnant, keep your baby gurl, be strong and all the best!!

Raven.

Raven.

Resident sex addict

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Blue Scholars
  • Fav Song Bad - Wale
tell them you're lesbian.

Seethergirl

Seethergirl

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Ohio
  • Fav Band My Chemical Romance
  • Fav Song Dig-Incubus

Ok, so I was at the park the other night when my friend Zach started kinda what guys usuaily do when they like a girl and later he walked me home and he kissed me and told me he loved me. Then I get a text from my ex Kris and he thinks me still owns me and he can push me around. Kris said "I saw what you were doing with Zach and that shit aint cool. Hes like my lil homie and Luke agrees with me too." (Luke is my cousin by the way)

Who gives a crap about what Kris thinks? He's your ex for a reason. Tell him to fuck off. If you like Zach, then you like Zach, it shouldn't concern Kris, you're not with him anymore.

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture
Old topic is old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users