Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dark Transformation

• Please log in to reply
1066 replies to this topic

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Plot:
The year is 2034 ten years ago a group of high school students in new york stumbled upon an ancient book. During a joke ritual one of them was possessed by the king of the demons, he then began transforming humans but was unable to control all of them. Many of them went insane with power and ended up on the street as berserkers before the humans knew it they were over run by demons and the survivors went into hiding meanwhile the overlord created seekers to track down the stray demons and tame them for unknown purposes.

Setting: New york maybe other states as the story progresses.

Rules:
Basic rp rules which everyone should know by now.
No controlling other people's characters without permission.
No killing other people's characters without permission.
No attention seeking/making your character injure themselves every five seconds so everyone has to rescue them.
Please try to use correct spelling/grammar/punctuation etc.
Romance/violence is encouraged, but no mushy stuff in every single post, or freaking out at every character you see.
Have fun.

Profiles:
Name:
Powers: (once transformed)
Background:

----

Name: Aaron marsh
Appearance: My character
Powers: Telekinesis, regeneration, shape shift (can turn into animals)
Background: loner and outcast his whole life easily adjusted to the on the run lifestyle.

Edited by Azrael., 12 July 2011 - 01:47 AM.
Merged.

.shadow.

.shadow.

My Weakness Is That I Care Too Much

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
Profiles: I'm a pittbull-wolf mix guard dog.
Name: Killer
Appearance: Black fur, spiked black collar, scars on face and body, exceptionally muscular, glowing blood-red eyes, long shiny silver-white fangs, sharp ears folded back, and a short stub tail.
Powers: (once transformed) Super strength, venomous bite, ability to freeze anything with my tongue, ability to breath fire.
Background: Originally bred and trained in the tough back-ally streets of New York City to be used as an attack dog in illegal dogfighting (in which I acquired most of my scars), I eventually escaped from my cold hearted owner to live freely in the streets where one day I was bitten and transformed into my current state by a demonized person.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Name: Arianna Fischer

Apearance: Scuse the pic... I drew it when I was..... 15ish

Attached File  Ariana Fischer.jpg   109.99KB   9 downloads

Powers: (once transformed)
-Ability to contol fire
-Ability to control plats
-Chameleon

Background:
She has a part time job as a runner to deliver letters for people in secret.
She is a Berserker, who doesn't have a full handle on her powers....
But when she can control them she is fairly strong

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Aaron ran through the rubble of a destroyed apartment complex followed closely by a group of 3 berserkers "get back here you little runt!!!" Aaron ran faster he turned a corner and ran face first into a wall he fell to the ground clutching his nose and pressing a chunk of meat into his tattered jacket . "we've got you now you little runt, now were gonna show you what happens to people who steal from us." (feel free to jump in whenever there will be lots of opportunity's to pick up survivors or berserkers)

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Ari rounded the corner minding her own business when she see's a scrawny young kid surrounded by other Berserkers, in her area, an area she had claimed.
She glared hard eyes glinting with hate, she didn't like people breaking rules, HER rules, she growled in the back of her throat "oi... You... Yes you lot!" she yelled coming closer "the ugly lot, not you kid. GET OUT OF MY AREA!!" she screamed the last part pointing at the other Beserkers.
Rose vines shot from her fingers and wrapped about one of the Berserkers and she yanked hard trying to drag him down to the ground.
"THIS IS MY AREA!! I CLAIMED IT!!!"

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Aaron curled up into a tighter ball as they rained punches and kicks on him trying to protect himself from any further Injury he could already tell they had broken bones. Suddenly he heard screaming and yelling and the blows stopped but he didn't dare open his eyes he just lay there motionless hoping that whatever it was would mistake him for dead.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Ari finished off the fight with a fire ball to the last Berserkers stomache and they scattered
"Hey kid... You okay?" She asked snappishly

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Aaron uncurled slowly wincing in pain yep he definitely had broken ribs. He looked up to see a young woman standing over him. "Yeah Ill be ok sorry for trespassing Ill leave." Aaron stood up and started walking out clutching his ribs.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!" she yelled, walking over to block the boys path.

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
"what?" Aaron stopped abruptly covering his face .The sudden movement caused his ribs to scream in pain that was the last thing he remembered before he hit the ground unconscious.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
"Bloody stupid human, thinking all Berserkers are animals" Ari muttered "I'm not an animal, no siree"
She looked down at the human with a sigh and picked him up gently, she walked him over to where she had a "bed" in one of the run down hotels and placed him on it.
Ari stood up straight the bones in her back cracking "should find the silly human medicine, magic medicine" she muttered "no no no.. Make it you fool.."
She looked about at a creaking noise "shh.. shh... You hear that? Company?" she stopped "The boy is hurt heal him" she stopped again "it's just a human"

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Aaron woke up he couldn't tell where he was or how long he had been out. He sat up looking around noticing that his ribs didn't hurt anymore "hello is anyone there? Thank you for helping me." He looked around for his jacket and the meat he had stolen. "shit all that trouble just have one of those things steal my food."

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Ari leant over the boy, being 5 foot she didn't look that intimidating, she handed him a vial of green liquid
"drink this, it will make you full" she stopped "shh... shh... what was that? Just the wind, the wind hush . Hush... Hush... Just the wind"
She backed away and leant against the wall, sliding down it and sitting on her backside
"drink upi slly mortal"

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Aaron gulped own the green liquid, uhh it tasted like cough syrup but it was the best feeling in the world since he hadn't eaten in weeks. "Hi I'm Aaron Are you ok? Wait are you one of them?" Aaron backed up slowly as he asked the last part unsure of how shed react.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
"yes she's one of them I am, I am... hush hush little baby I'm not bad though!!" She said the last part hurriedly "hows your ribs?"

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
"There there ok whats your name? No we shouldn't get to know each other Im gonna have to leave soon I never stay in one place for long cant risk the seekers finding me." Aaron looked around suspiciously after he uttered the last part. "wheres my jacket?"

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Ari stood muttering and picked up a clean jacket "washed... It smelled of decay The city smells of decay and meat was cooked" She walked off to an ice box and pulled out the meat giving it to the Aaron creature
"food... food food DON'T GO!!... Stay...? little Aaron creature I get so... So lonely here"

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
  • Fav Song Hands Held High
Profiles: Black hair Red eyes angel wings
Name:Sora H.
Apearance:smooth skin, black mini skirt, black tank top, black jacket
Powers: can use hexes spells and grow swords out of her hands
Background: Had very abusive parents that cut of her wings for money she accidentally killed her father when she was 6 and the powers came to her her mother then tried to kill her so she ran and lives to save her friends so far no one trusted her because she looks like a demon.

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
"I don't think that's such a good Idea Ari you don't want to run into seekers they do terrible things to berserkers things even I don't agree with." Aaron put on his jacket and stuffed the meat into his pocket. "Thanks for everything Ari." (aly well find you next)

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Ari follows Aaron like a lost puppy "Seekers... Who are them Little Aaron creature? stop it, shush, stop it! Are they bad?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users