Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Poll: Call of Duty: Black Ops (35 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think about COD: Black Ops

1. Average, run of the mill, nothing new (EVERY OTHER COD GAME) (8 votes [23.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

2. I like the other COD games better (HOW, THEY'RE ALL THE SAME) (2 votes [5.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

3. good (7 votes [20.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.59%

4. amazing (9 votes [26.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.47%

5. I dedicate my life to playing this game (and make horrible life decisions) (2 votes [5.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

6. This game is balls dunked in shit. (6 votes [17.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band Blood On The Dance Floor
  • Fav Song Sexting
This game is so freaking amazing, once I first bought it, I became addicted to it. haha. The company did just a wonderful job on this game. I love how you can create your own weapon class and never be the same. Don't get me wrong, I love the other COD games but this blew every other game out of the part. And they keep the customers happy by releasing new maps. :]
Not many games keep up the process and look good while doing it. One of the best parts of the game I would say would be zombies, I just love it. When I first got the game, I sucked at zombies but I am a quick learner and I eventually got good. I moved up through the ranks and now I am ranked 38 on kino. I dislike five though. And recently I got Call of the Dead. Had it for about a week and got to round 29, I feel proud of myself. :D
I didn't play COD: Black Ops for a while because my brother pawned our system. D: lol.
But I got the system back about a month ago and trying to get back into the multiplayer now. :]
I am good but could be better.
I was hooked on zombies, so that is why my rank is not as high as it could be. lol
My rank is 28. :]

So does anyone have any thoughts on this game? :D

and does anyone want to play with me? What's your rank on multiplayer? On zombies? :D

nah

nah

nah

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band you
  • Fav Song you
I honestly can't fucking stand the unbalanced, shitty multiplayer but i'm kinda addicted to it and play it anyway. It's really bad. :( Probably because i'm getting good with my ballistic knives and sniper rifle once more, getting into the wager games too.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
These poll options are fucking stupid and I'm editing it. You didn't even include options for people that think it's bad.

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song Sexting
I can see why you say its unbalanced though, because you constantly get ranked up for just simply playing the game and not having any skill whatso ever. I play it too, although there could be improvements. No game is perfect. I am getting back into the game too, I haven't played in a while since about a month ago.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
Poll edited. It was a makeshift quick job but it's better than it was. Christ.

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song Sexting

Poll edited. It was a makeshift quick job but it's better than it was. Christ.

I didn't like how you edited. You edited badly. How was it better than what it was? It was my post and I gave options!

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
You didn't include any option for people who think the game is terrible, while you gave about 8 options for people who loved the game, almost all of which were unnecessary. There were way too many options. I limited down to a handful that all express different thoughts (and even then one or two are unneeded).

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song Sexting

You didn't include any option for people who think the game is terrible, while you gave about 8 options for people who loved the game, almost all of which were unnecessary. There were way too many options. I limited down to a handful that all express different thoughts (and even then one or two are unneeded).

I did, the first one. If the people haven't played the game, they cannot judge it fairly. Many people, in fact, do love this game. I gave this poll options because I wanted there to be a variety of choices. You limited it down but you made some of the answers bad. And made them sound mostly terrible. You probably hate COD: Black Ops!

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God
Balls dunked in shit and not the good kind.

nah

nah

nah

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,623 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band you
  • Fav Song you
It's also unbalanced because the spawn points are absolute bullshit and make me want to punch kittens. grrrrrr.

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song Sexting

Balls dunked in shit and not the good kind.

Not really!

Prove it?

So many people buy the game and still continue to play it, even after almost a year!

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
Posted Image

Cod sucked after CoD2.

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song Sexting

Posted Image

Cod sucked after CoD2.

COD does not suck, its a good serious. COD: World At War is a classical. I see tons of people still play the game. MW2, a lot of people still play that game. And COD: Black Ops, so many still play this game. It's adore by its fans and its amazing. When MW3 comes out, it will be awesome as well. So many people will buy the game.

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
uhhh... consoles have ruined people's ability to tell the difference between shit and gold...

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song Sexting

uhhh... consoles have ruined people's ability to tell the difference between shit and gold...

Hmm, not really. I do not know where you get your facts from because it appears to me that it is just merely your opinion.

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Don't Miss The Beat

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Cod sucked after CoD2.

I agree and disagree. COD2/4 are the only good CODs. The only good thing about MW2 is the intervention, but it is much too easy to quick scope. There is only 2 good things about Black Ops. 1) Zombies - awesome addition to the game. It is the only reason I still play Black Ops. Kino - round 27. Five - 32. Dead Ops - 24. Ascension - 40. Call of the Dead - 19. Shangri La - 28. All zombie achievements unlocked. I hate Call of the Dead... freaking George. 2) L96A1 - Variable Zoom & Extended Mags, M1911, Claymores, Decoys, Light Weight Pro, Warlord Pro, Marathon Pro. If it was not for that class, I would not play multiplayer mode at all. Now that I'm 15th prestige, level 34 with my gold camo, I am content. S&D is the only good game type.

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
Explain to me the differences between COD:BO, MW2, and MW3.

-Singleplayer changes but you only play it once and it is only four hours long

-gameplay is the same
-maybe one/two new weapons
-a couple new perks

also,:
Spoiler

EDIT:COD4 was fun because it was a new theme but i hated the perks and attachments. Also, there were no modding tools.

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song Sexting

I agree and disagree. COD2/4 are the only good CODs. The only good thing about MW2 is the intervention, but it is much too easy to quick scope. There is only 2 good things about Black Ops. 1) Zombies - awesome addition to the game. It is the only reason I still play Black Ops. Kino - round 27. Five - 32. Dead Ops - 24. Ascension - 40. Call of the Dead - 19. Shangri La - 28. All zombie achievements unlocked. I hate Call of the Dead... freaking George. 2) L96A1 - Variable Zoom & Extended Mags, M1911, Claymores, Decoys, Light Weight Pro, Warlord Pro, Marathon Pro. If it was not for that class, I would not play multiplayer mode at all. Now that I'm 15th prestige, level 34 with my gold camo, I am content. S&D is the only good game type.

I can see what you agree and disagree. COD4 is be greatly improved but its still pretty amazing though, you have to admit. Being able to quick scope makes it too easy to kill people and that is no fun. I enjoy a challenge. Zombies is amazing, I love that part of the game, its was addicting at first but now I can play it every now and then. I don't play that much like I use to and when I did play, it was during zombies. I got to round 38 on kino. I dislike Five. I didn't play Dead Ops that much. I played a Ascension a while back but lost it though. Just recently got Call of Dead and I like it. I got to round 29 on it. I haven't got Shangri La yet but I heard its really good. I only got the zombie achievement unlocked in Call of the Dead but died. George is annoying but you can kill him though. Yeah, creating your own class is one of the best parts of Black Ops, well besides zombies that is. That is a good class you got there. And 15 prestige, you must have had a lot of time on your hands and plus double experience too. haha. I am only ranked 28 but thats because I didn't have my PS3 for like four months and when I did have my PS3, I played mostly zombies. It was addicting! haha

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song Sexting

-gameplay is the same
-a couple new perks

also,:

Spoiler

EDIT:COD4 was fun because it was a new theme but i hated the perks and attachments. Also, there were no modding tools.

The single play is alright but I wouldn't waste my time or energy in single player.

COD4 was awesome because it gave you choices and new maps and everything. You don't need modding tools to have a good experience with the game.

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Don't Miss The Beat

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Hmm, not really. I do not know where you get your facts from because it appears to me that it is just merely your opinion.

In your opinion, COD: BO is a good game. It really is not a good game in the least. Is it sucessful? Yes, but that doesn't make good as O Brave New World outlines below.

-gameplay is the same
-a couple new perks

You cannot discredit an opinion with an opinion, Dustin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users