Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Poll: Call of Duty: Black Ops (35 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think about COD: Black Ops

1. Average, run of the mill, nothing new (EVERY OTHER COD GAME) (8 votes [23.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

2. I like the other COD games better (HOW, THEY'RE ALL THE SAME) (2 votes [5.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

3. good (7 votes [20.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.59%

4. amazing (9 votes [26.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.47%

5. I dedicate my life to playing this game (and make horrible life decisions) (2 votes [5.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

6. This game is balls dunked in shit. (6 votes [17.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band Blood On The Dance Floor
  • Fav Song Sexting

In your opinion, COD: BO is a good game. It really is not a good game in the least. Is it sucessful? Yes, but that doesn't make good as O Brave New World outlines below.

You cannot discredit an opinion with an opinion.

It's a good game but not in my opinion. It's a really good game from all the customers who buy the game, look at all the sales the company has. You can tell is a good game. And people continue to play it. I am not discrediting my opinion against your opinion. And my opinion is no opinion, the money shows the facts. It says that people love the game and they are still playing the game. All my friends play the game and everyone I know like the game.

Dark.Emo.Soul441

Dark.Emo.Soul441

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
black ops is wicked stuff guys,... but just everyone wait till modern warfare 3 is out this november.. the multiplayer in that is supposedly over the edge :lol:

DustinDestruction

DustinDestruction

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band Blood On The Dance Floor
  • Fav Song Sexting

black ops is wicked stuff guys,... but just everyone wait till modern warfare 3 is out this november.. the multiplayer in that is supposedly over the edge :lol:

At least someone likes the game. I hate how everyone keeps downing this game. MW3 will be beast! haha.
I can't wait to get the game. :D
lol

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Don't Miss The Beat

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

It's a good game but not in my opinion. It's a really good game from all the customers who buy the game, look at all the sales the company has. You can tell is a good game. And people continue to play it. I am not discrediting my opinion against your opinion. And my opinion is no opinion, the money shows the facts. It says that people love the game and they are still playing the game. All my friends play the game and everyone I know like the game.

I hate the game, yet I own it. Money =/= appreciation for a good game. Popularity =/= a good game. Popularity = a popular game. Shitty games can be popular. People continue to play older versions of COD because the content is virtually the SAME. They are not missing out on anything.

Yes, yes, I wonder what they did this time. Oh wait...

Dark.Emo.Soul441

Dark.Emo.Soul441

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Yes, yes, I wonder what they did this time. Oh wait...

lol that "oh wait" doesnt realy sound good..does it?

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Don't Miss The Beat

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

lol that "oh wait" doesnt realy sound good..does it?

It was sarcasm. As it stated earlier in the same post, all COD games are virtually the same.

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
Never played them. They have never really struck me as something I would like. I may try and find a cheap copy of one of them though assuming the one player is good as I have hate on-line gaming so I'm not going to bother with that.

Forzare!

Forzare!

roosterteeth

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,599 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lorde
  • Fav Song Lorde - Bravado
in fact was just playing it then. Got pissed off at the amount of noob tubing and turned it off again. Hah. :l

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Don't Miss The Beat

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Never played them. They have never really struck me as something I would like. I may try and find a cheap copy of one of them though assuming the one player is good as I have hate on-line gaming so I'm not going to bother with that.

As far as the solo goes, it's a run and gun from point A to B to C, etc. It provides a decent FPS action entertainment, but I think you would enjoy Crysis/ Crysis 2 a lot more.

@Forzre! - You mean Pro Pipe-ing? :P

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
CoD4 or kill yourself.

Or BFBC2 if you can find a good lobby. Or RDR if you aren't lagging like fuck (without any obvious indicators other than killing someone 5 seconds after you've already died.)

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God

Not really!

Prove it?

So many people buy the game and still continue to play it, even after almost a year!

1 - It's exactly the same shit as the last few in the series. With a few new weapons, perks and a different setting added in.
2 - The playerbase/community is absolute shit, either filled with trolls or blind fanboys (cough)
3 - singleplayer is like 20 minutes long.
4 - Maps are fail, spawns are fail, game is fail.
5 - The worst thing is that people let activision shit out the same game every year with a new tag on it.
6 - This fucking thread and your rationalisation of why this is a good game. (it isn't)

People play it caus they're dumb. It''s a common trait.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
Until they make a game with ALL points of view i'm not buying another COD game

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,124 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley

Not really!

Prove it?

So many people buy the game and still continue to play it, even after almost a year!

I'll bet you never even played the original COD but numbers do not equal good games. If it did, then Justin Bieber would equal good music.

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts
Even six years after its release, I (and many others) still play Red Orchestra religiously. Even nine years after release, I (and many others) still play Battlefield 1942 religiously. When CoD:BO/CoD:MW2 has that, you can start calling it a "great" game. CoD4 probably will get the title because I do sometimes play CoD2 because the mods are fun lol.

Plus, you can thank BF1942 for the whole modern combat theme. A little mod called Desert Combat started it all and because of DC, BF2 was born.

EmoKid7162

EmoKid7162

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I love cod
Have you ever Played bad company its neat to

Dark.Emo.Soul441

Dark.Emo.Soul441

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
its either cod or Crysis... bad company sucks big ass. or wait, maybe Jice has something new to offer in the up coming bad company battlefield 3...

Pretending to be Normal

Pretending to be Normal

Fleshcoated Technology

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Subheim
  • Fav Song Subheim - Howl

its either cod or Crysis... bad company sucks big ass. or wait, maybe Jice has something new to offer in the up coming bad company battlefield 3...

crysis has the shittyest most shortest storyline of them all.

Dark.Emo.Soul441

Dark.Emo.Soul441

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

crysis has the shittyest most shortest storyline of them all.

agreed... short storyline, "maybe shitt" but that doesnt mean it dont rock the fps genre... look at the game graphic wise, the first crysis and even warhead was freeakin awesome, realistic and a very much enjoyed game...and best part is "they was'nt console ports".. not that i dont like cod or something... but all/most of their games are console ports and lack the graphics a gaming rig could squeaze out of it, never the less... crysis and call of duty (well mainly black ops and modern warefare) are realy killer fps games.

Pretending to be Normal

Pretending to be Normal

Fleshcoated Technology

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Subheim
  • Fav Song Subheim - Howl

crysis and call of duty (well mainly black ops and modern warefare) are realy killer fps games.

in terms of realism and graphics, yes. but in gameplay and 'fun', in my opinion, they are lacking in many aspects.

k00p

k00p

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Haste the day
COD black ops is a first person shooter for kids and twats. people saying its one of the best games are either retarded or retarded :>

Crysis is also are total overrated game. Same with Bad company. luckly they are going back to the normal battlefield series once more and retake the spot as one of the best FPS of our time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users