Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Angels & Demons

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

~Story~
Two millennia ago, when Christianity was first beginning to emerge as a religion, two brothers were drunk out of their minds in the city of Rome. The first brother, Lucius Columbus, was a fervent follower of the new religion while his younger brother, Lucius Corvus, was determined to keep to the family tradition and worship the ancient Gods and Goddesses of Rome. Intoxicated with wine, their wild discussion turned to religion and beliefs. Both almost fanatical followers of their Gods and both gravely sure that their religion was right, the situation soon got out of hand.
By midnight, their hands were stained with the other's blood. The two brothers lay dead, each with slashed knife wounds on his body. Sibling killed sibling.
By chance, each brother had seven children. Corvus had three daughters and four sons, while Columbus had four daughters and three sons. God took pity upon his fervent follower's offspring, who grieved for their lost father, and gave each one of them the gift of immortality; he ordered his seven archangels, who represent the Seven Heavenly Virtues, to in turn give a piece of their souls to each young adult. Similarly, Mephistofeles -the one they call the Devil, or Evil Incarnate- saw Corvus' children consumed by hatred for their uncle and his offspring, and he gifted them with the same thing; he ordered his seven demon lords, who represent the Seven Deadly Sins, to in turn give a piece of their souls to each young adult. With each piece of soul came an element, ready to be controlled and mastered by the Immortals.
Now, the Sins and Virtues Incarnate walked the Earth: that was the beginning of a feud to last for eternity.

The RPG takes place in modern times, where immortals are a common thing. Since the Sins and Virtues found out that they too had the power to gift people with immortality and magick, they created a cast of Weavers: immortals who seek out young adults with potent soul energy and cut their thread of life, gifting them with immortality and the control of an element. However along with immortal life comes a sacrifice: it would seem as if you never existed. All the threads tying you to this world are severed, so not even your closest friends and family will remember you. All evidence of you ever existing will be automatically wiped.

All over the world, secret schools are constructed for the immortal youngsters. While they go through the normal process of education, they are also trained in combat arts and Elemental Magicks: for when they leave school, their job is to serve the Gods and their Incarnations in the war between Sins and Virtues.

However, no humans know of this. Therefore the battling must be performed in a stealthy and secretive manner. How that is going to hold up, noone knows.

You are a student at one of these schools in England. The action takes place in a fictional location. A few weeks ago, you were Turned. Your life is still in chaos and your new abilities unmastered. The school is full of both Sins and Virtues, and you don't know how you're going to cope with the hostile environment in this school. However, you need to survive this hellhole in turn to kick the ass of the opposition. That's right.

Rules:
  • Swearing, sexual references and 18+ scenes are allowed, however please do not overdo it.
  • Only ONE character per user, please.
  • All posts in the RPG must have your character's name at the top, preferably in bold.
  • If your character is talking, put the speech in between dashes/hyphens, like this : -blahblah- she said.
  • If your character is thinking, and you want to put what is going through his/her mind, put it in between tildes and in italics, like this: ~blablah~ she thought.
  • If you want to add something that isn't to do with the RPG, put it in between two slashes and either at the top or bottom of the post, like this: // I have to go now, be back tomoz//.
  • Respect other players.

Below is the application form:

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Dorm: (Sin or Virtue)
Element: (Pick one of the elements listed below)
•Fire
•Water
•Earth
•Air
•Spirit
•Ice
•Shadow - Only for Sins
•Lightning - Only for Virtues

Deity worshipped: Your deity will depend on the element and dorm chosen. The deities are listed below-
Sins
•Mammon, the demoness of Greed - Earth
•Leviathan, the demoness of Envy - Fire
•Amon, the demoness of Wrath - Shadow
•Lucifer, the demon of Pride - Spirit
•Belphegor, the demon of Sloth - Water
•Beelzebub, the demon of Gluttony - Air
•Asmodeus, the demon of Lust - Ice

Virtues
•Isme, the she-angel of Purity - Lightning
•Astraea, the she-angel of Justice - Earth
•Valora, the she-angel of Humility - Ice
•Amalia, the she-angel of Effort - Fire
•Zacchaeus, the he-angel of Charity - Air
•Damon, the he-angel of Kindness - Water
•Anwar, the he-angel of Peace - Spirit

Home country:
Appearance: (here you can write a description or post a picture of your char)
Personality:
History: (Optional)

Phew, that's that done ;P
My character sheet is below:

First Name: Amethyst

Last Name: Lamore

Nickname: Am

Dorm: Sin

Element: Fire

Deity worshipped: Leviathan, the demoness of Envy

Home country: Poland

Appearance: Amethyst is a girl unlike the others. She was always a weird one, even in the previous life, and liked to dress and look different from the other girls.
Her eyes used to be a brilliant turquoise in the human life, however now they turned into a vivid, bloody scarlet.
Her skin is a peachy colour, something not uncommon.
Her hair, which was a chestnut brown and shoulder length, layered, now turned snow white. One braid of hair grew longer and now reaches below her shoulderblades, and remains braided and decorated with multiple bones and tiny skulls, hanging on the left side of her face, usually dangling somewhere near her left ear.
She has somewhat full lips, although not as full as to be considered too large.
Her eyes are slightly tilted upwards at the outer corners, signalling at some traits of Asian blood. Also, she has slits for pupils.
She is not overly tall, and averagely slender, around 1 metre 75 height and 55 kg weight.

Character: Amethyst is a shy girl, and doesn't talk much to strangers. Once she gets to know someone, she starts to warm up, and then she spills the beans. From the shy, quiet girl Amethyst turns into a crazy, destructive volcano of energy. Some people it scares away, some people it causes to love her even more.
Amethyst always has her head in the clouds. Always daydreaming, painting, writing. She's an artist, and she seeks deeper meanings to important or curious things. She's also a loving friend, and will do nearly anything for someone or something she cares about.

History: Amethyst's story is not a curious one, nor an extraordinary one. It is a story of her simple yet full life, led by a loving girl surrounded by loving friends, until the day she stopped existing. Until the day her thread of life was severed and everyone around her didn't recognise her face. Shattered by the loss of friends and family, her personality turned somewhat erratic and dangerous, and her bi-polar spells are turning more common than usual. Now, she is just trying to adjust to her new situation and figure out what the hell is up with her life.

I would like it for a few people to have signed up before we start playing, but it's up to you when you want to start. Enjoy :)
-Am

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Two things...Is it ok if I have Envy and fire too? XD Ever since I read the part about the sins I wanted Envy...but, if it's not allowed, pretend I wrote Belphegor and Sloth and water. Also also, for speech, can I just put it in speechmarks? "" I don't think I could get used to dashes.}

First Name: Gemini.
Last Name: Kagami.
Nickname: Gem.
Dorm: Sin.
Element: Fire.
Deity worshipped: Leviathan, the demon of Envy.
Home country: Japan.
Appearance: Posted Image
His previously black hair turned blond, and his eyes changed to turqoise.
Personality: Despite his sweet, innocent appearance, he is far from it. He enjoys causing trouble/pain for others. Also, he is tsundere. If he really likes someone, he'll be even meaner to them...unsuccessfully, usually resulting in his own embarrassment. He is very intelligent, and can be nice when he feels like it.
History: The only person Gemini had genuinely cared about was his twin brother Futago. So when Futa suddenly 'decided' Gem was invisible, along with everyone else in the close knit community of their town, Gem became even angrier with him than all the others put together. He killed him, and swapped the two sides of a locket the twins had each been given at birth, carrying Futa's side with him everywhere.

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Multiple people can have the same deity and element, since we're not playing as the actual Demons or the Demons incarnate, only as one of the Immortals that go to that school :) So sure. And for the speechmarks, go ahead. As long as I know that it's speech, do what floats your boat :)

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
First Name: Rafaél
Last Name: Volkov
Nickname: Hyena (Friends only)
Element: Spirit
Deity worshipped: Lucifer, the demon of Pride

Home country:Russia
Appearance: Posted Image
Rafaél places importance on his image and figure; he is known for always looking impeccable, and for wearing a range of tailor-made, very attractive suits. While his grooming habits make him popular among the girls, his aloofness sets him apart from any major social circles.
Personality: Intelligent and sarcastic, his acidic tone and razor-sharp tongue often get him into trouble. However, he is a competent fighter and his reputation unnerves many who hold a grudge. Incredibly loyal to the few friends he has, he protects them, himself, and his suits with deadly efficiency.

[[Just to clear; what exactly is the element of spirit? How would it be used?]]

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
The element of Spirit is not as much a melee or physical element as the others, as it basically revolved around mind-control. Newbies (like us) have little power over their elements, however experienced Spirituals can alter the intentions of groups of people at a time, even getting them to turn on each other. It is a very subtle element and is extremely well suited to torture, as it can mess with someone's mind in seconds.
When Spirit manifests in physical shape, it takes the form of purple wisps of thick yet light shadows or clouds, swirling around wildly. In a way, Spirit is the most powerful of all the elements as it has many uses.
Hope that explained it a bit for you :)

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
[[I...actually kinda like that. I think it would fit my character well. Would it be okay if I used said element power for the purposes of illusions and disorientation as well?]]
[[Otherwise I'm ready to begin whenever.]]

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
//Sure, any thing to do with someone's mind and psyche is really fine P: I might as well start this thing ^^//

Am
I walked nervously through the old stone corridor, clutching my BVB bag and fiddling with my cute blue bunny earrings. Strangers brushed past me, a mix of faces and voices that confused me even more than I already was. I felt for the folded-up timetable in the pocket of my black skinny jeans, taking it out and glancing at it yet again just to make sure I was heading the correct way. Yup, it surely read what I thought it should: First Session: Room 206 - Elementalism. I moved closer to the wall and made sure to carefully look at each door as I passed it: 203, 204, 205...
Finally, I arrived before the massive, heavy mahogany doors with iron hinges. Everything in this building was a few centuries old, but the equipment was as modern as can get. It was pretty weird.
I took a few deep, calming breaths before I entered the room, giggling to myself a few times; a habit of mine caused by the nerves. Smoothing out my Luv Sucks vampire bat t-shirt and making sure my hair was fine, even though I was probably going to go kick ass in a second, I placed my hand on the handle and opened the door. Stepping in, I stood by the doorway awkwardly, looking around the classroom. People of different ages, Elements and dorms were dotted around the room and the atmosphere was tense. A small smile broke on my lips; this was gunna be good.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
First Name:Ezio
Last Name:Greteze
Nickname:Cohen
Element: Shadow
Deity worshiped:Amon
Home country:Italy
Appearance: Tall, thin, and is often wearing light,thin clothing
Personality:Ezio is often not appreciated for the items he creates and is often alone,drawing or crafting models.He is a nice person but he doesn't show his nice side until he trusts the person trying to befriend him.

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
//The application is fine, you can now start if you wish to.//

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Do the students in different years all have the Elementalism class together?}

Gem.

Gem didn't really care whether he was late...It wasn't as though it would be his fault, anyway. This place was too big, and he was still trying to get used to where everything was. There were so many corridors, and numbered doors, and people getting in the way...Typical how they all seemed to know where they were going.
'Maybe I should just cut class,' he thought to himself. 'It might even give the other students a chance to catch up, before I remind them how dumb they really are.' He was still mentally trying to belittle his classmates, when he suddenly walked straight into something solid, and stumbled back. Looking up, he let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, it's just you." For a moment, he thought he had stumbled into some big dumb bully. A lot of the students would probably be more afraid of Rafael, though, but Gem had already got on his good side.

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
//The classes you have don't depend on how old you are, but how long ago you were turned. So freshly turned students would have classes together, yes.//

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
{Am i allowed to use this as a transportation ability?I mean like melting into the shadows and able to pop into other locations using other shadows?}

Cohen

I looked around and noticed no one else was walking down this hallway,so i popped out of the shadow and walked around not sure which way to go.I mean,it's the first day for me.Shouldn't i be allowed to look around before going to my classes?I walked down the hallway and noticed there were other people standing around.I shrugged my shoulders ///They must be new also......i won't meet them until later.....why bother meeting them now?/// I resumed walking and found no one else around in any of the hallways ///Oh,great......now where am i supposed to go?/// I looked down at my schedule and found out i was on the wrong side of the school ///Screw it.....I'll go to class tomorrow and make something up///

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
//Uhm preferably not yet, maybe when you're more used to your abilities. And please don't use // for thought, coz it gets really confusing as to what is said XP//

Am
I looked around the large classroom, noticing the lack of a teacher. Everyone was wreaking havoc and behaving like madmen. I rolled my eyes, this type of behaviour below me. Without a second thought I turned around and walked out of the door I'd just come in through, stepping out onto the corridor. It was a bit less crowded than a moment ago, however it wasn't empty and groups of people stood around here and there. I wandered off without direction, taking my iPhone out of my trouser pocket and shoving one earphone into my ear so that I could still hear a bit. I pressed play and continued on my way, admiring the architecture and generally starting to wander without purpose.
~What a lame ass school.~

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{^w^ K.}

Gem

"You thinking about cutting class too?" Gem asked. He barely noticed the other students passing by on their way to class, now. When they weren't getting in his way, he decided there wasn't much point in acknowledging them.
Out of the corner of his eye, though, he saw someone leaving a class room, and he noticed the number on the door was 206...So, he had been close, after all. 'Damn it...that means I'll have to go in, after all.' It also meant that the girl who had left the classroom was as inexperienced as he was...A perfect opportunity to mess with someone. He clicked his fingers, aiming for the iPhone, and hoping it would buurst into flames. There was a small flicker, but it died out quickly, and probably gave off little to no heat.
"How boring," he sighed in disappointment.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
{Ok}

Cohen

I walked over to the other side of school and looked for the classroom so i wouldn't be late tomorrow.I stepped into the hallway and saw students everywhere.~So much for cutting class~I walk down the hallway and browse the numbers on the walls and found the classroom~Great......now i don't know what to do~I pulled some clay out of my pocket and started shaping it.~I wonder how many new kids there are here~

http://fsb.zedge.net...8815-2295-t.jpg {This is how i look}

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Am
I was all but oblivious to the world, my thoughts and music obstructing everything else. Suddenly, I felt a flicker of heat in the palm of my hand as I held my iPhone. The device seemed to have sponteneously combusted, and I quickly controlled the small flame and burst of heat with my hand, absorbing the heat energy. I stopped in the middle of the corridor, making sure that the small flame didn't do any damage to my phone. It seemed quite unharmed, but my lips still turned down in a frown.
~Morons,~ I though bitterly, scanning my surroundings. One person caught my attention, for one particular reason; he in turn was looking at me, too. My slitted eyes narrowed and I smirked, assuming this was the person to blame. His blonde hair framed his face, and I concentrated on the long tresses; I could almost feel the soft hair on my fingers when I clenched my hand into a fist and hissed one word under my breath:
Burn.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Gem.

For a second, Gem thought he had got away with his almost-prank, even as he caught the girls' eye. But then he felt the heat against his cheek as a lock of his hair caught fire. Fortunately, he was skilled just enough to put it out before any serious damage was done to his hair. His first response would have been to retaliate, if the girl had any other power, that was.
Ignoring the people who had stopped to watch them, and forgetting he was still talking to Rafael, he crossed the corridor, his expression unreadable behind the singed golden curtains framing his face. "How did you do that?" he demanded, refusing to look her in the eye. It was still humiliating to be asking someone who was so obviously...The thought that someone from that class was more skilled than him...It wasn't fair.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
Cohen

I looked up to see a guy running over to a girl and was obviously pissed at her for some reason.~Do something!~I complemented going over there,but i didn't know what this was about,so i decided to wait until something happened.~Go do something you stupid piece of crap~"Shut up" I told the voice

Amethyst

Amethyst

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Am
I looked the blonde guy square in the face, even though he was avoiding my eyes.
~Coward,~ I thought. I shoved the iPhone into my trouser pocket and crossed my arms over my chest, shrugging. A smirk was evident on my face, my eyes almost mocking.
-Just a little scoop of fairy dust,- I replied to his question, casually twisting my long lock of hair between my fingers, the little hollow bones and tiny skulls tinkling against eachother.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Gem.

Gem narrowed his eyes at her reply. "Enjoy your 'fairy dust' while it lasts," he muttered, before smirking back at her. "It just makes you a little more interesting than some of the other play things in this dump." He was aware that a lot of the others had lost interest in them by now, but a few were still watching. Among them, he noticed a boy who looked around the same age as this girl. None of them had sparked his interest yet, and he was still bored. So, despite the fact that he despised how much more skilled this girl was, he held out his hand. "We have the same power, so we might as well introduce ourselves. I'm Gem."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users