Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Rapture War

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
Welcome to Rapture

This city was created in 1946 to free people from the goverment and lead a life in complete peace.........unfortunately that peace didnt last long and a rebellious group rose up and challenged the founders belief's,Andrew Ryan.The leader of this rebellion is named Atlas and is using plasmids(genetic modifications) on his followers and causing a war between Andrew and himself.

The plasmids are charged by Eve and Adam.Adam is found by Little Sisters and it is very important to get the Adam and upgrade your plasmids.The Big Daddys guard the Little Sisters and it is important to defeat them before trying to et hold of the Little Sister.Eve is what is used to charge the plasmids

Set in the period of 1959,the start of the revolution between Atlas and Ryan is created with the bombing of the Kashmir resturant and you are either with the bombers as a member of Atlas' army or you are a defender of Rapture as a member of Andrew's army.The storyline will take place from the bombing and the start of the war to the end of the war and Jacks arrival.

Basic rp rules,Romance isnt expected but do what you please,Violence is encoureged but no one gets killed in every post, and dont get every plasmid or every Little Sister or every Big daddy kill share the glory

Name:
Type of splicer:(Meele,Gunsmith,Explosive,Spider[Has hooks and will crawl on ceiling,walls, and in vents for quick getaways], and Houdini[Plasmid only and can have two plasmids])
Plasmid:(Lightning,Fire,Ice,Telekenesis, and Insect Swarm)
Faction:(Atlas or Ryan)

Name:Jimmy Ringer
Splicer type:Houdini
Plasmid:Insect Swarm and Fire
Faction:Atlas

I walked over to the entrance of the building and looked around.No one was noticing the sudden stream of guest into the reasturant,good,but we neede to set off the bombs soon otherwise the plan would fail and we would all be killed.I slipped in and headed off to the kitchen to plant my bomb.

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Name: Collin Treader
Type of splicer: Gunsmith
Plasmid: Lightning
Faction: Atlas

Collin was part of the group that was to circle around and enter the building from the back he walked through the back door and immediately shocked the cooks and knocked them out. Then they placed the bomb under the gas line as instructed to ensure the biggest boom. "come on you lot get your asses in gear we need to get this done!" Collin armed the charge and set the gas leaking he heard the door open and took cover. He peeked over the counter seeing it was only Jimmy "Damn it Jimmy I almost shot you! Hurry up and get that bomb planted!"

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
"I am i am calm down"I say while activating the timer"Get everyone to the entrance and tell them to get ready,when this bomb goes off all hell will break lose"I scrambled over to Collin's bomb and activated the timer"Ryan's gonna be on pissed fucker when this is over"

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Collin smirked "Alright you lot lets get outside if you don't get out your dead!" with that Collin walked out front his Thompson swinging in his right hand. As soon as he got outside he did a head count and said some reassuring words to the other rebels. "Don't worry you lot were fighting for the people you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet remember that!" Then Collin lit a cigarette and offered one to the others "come on it takes the edge off!" just as he said that the restaurant exploded. "woo hoo there's the fireworks boys good job!"

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
"For Atlas!"I yelled while running into the destroyed entrance"Spread out and find Ryan's lapdog's!"I activated Insect Swarm and shot it out,letting the hornets search for the remaning customers"Let none live! This will show Ryan who's in charge!"

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Collin ran into the wreckage shouting "Haha come on you lot slaughter em all lets show Ryan whats coming to im!" Collin rolled over body's shooting the survivors. Suddenly a group of Ryans men rolled out of a doorway and opened fire Collin hid behind a counter and took a drag from his cigarette. "Haha you filthy dogs cant beat me!"as soon as the fire stopped he jumped up and fired a bolt of electricity into the group stunning them and then mowing them down with the Thomson. "Haha Ryan's dogs don't have anything on us!" Collins took another drag from his cigarette and threw it on the floor. "Alright you lot finish it up and lets get the hell outa here!"

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
"Dont get cocky Collin, these pups have got plasmids also"I yelled"Shit! Tin Daddy!"I ducked out of the way as a rivet flew over my head"Rosie! Everyone get out! Collins and Fredrick stay with me!"I jumped over to where the two were crouching."We need to kill tha thing before everything gets outta hand"

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
"Hot damn does it got one of those sissys wit it?" Collin asked as he replaced the drum on his Thompson and pulled the charging lever. Then he pulled out an eve hypo and recharged "Ahh thats the stuff so how we gonnna do this?" Collin asked as he lit another cigarette "anyone want one?" he asked holding out the pack as he took a drag. rivets were wizing over head but he kept calm hiding behind the counter

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
"Lay down some cover fire, i will go shoot insect and fire, and Fredrick will sneak around in the vent get the the jump on him"I say with a smile"Then the sister is all ours"I lept up and ran to the closest booth,shooting insects and fire,while Fredrick climbed the walls and hopped into the vent

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Soooooooooo...we're not gonna make any mention of Bioshock at all?

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
"Haha over here tin daddy come and get some!" Collin yelled as he popped over the counter throwing lightning bolts and opening fire with his Thompson. Rivets whizzed past his head burrowing into the wall as the big daddy roared. "Haha bring it on tin daddy give me that sissy!" he yelled as the drum on his Thompson went dry. He dove back behind the counter behind the counter just as a rivet flew through the space where his head had been "Hot damn collin old boy!" he thought to himself as he slammed fresh drum in and pulled the charging lever.

DISCLAIMER : This Is A Bioshock Based RP!!!!!!

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
"He's almost dead! Keep firing!"I yell over the Big Daddy's roar"Fredrick NOW!"I saw Fredrick jump out of the vent and onto the Rosie's back.As i was going to shoot my last fireball,i saw Fredrick thrown across the room and land in the water,dead"Collins! We need to take him down now!"I ducked down and stabbed a EVE hypo into my arm

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
"yaya Im workin on it!" collins yelled as he popped up and opened fire again he just as he emptied the final round from the drum he heard the big daddy let out one long loud cry before it fell to the ground dead "haha hot damn we a good team!" he looked around "wheres Fredrick?" then he spotted Fredrick's body "shit poor kid oh well, now what to do with this little sissy here" he said as he walked over too the small girl crying over the big daddy's body. "you got some adam for me?" fredicks asked a sick smile playing across his lips.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
"I say we split it"I say with a smile"Then we can get some more Tonics"I grabbed the girl and placed a hand on her forehead"Everythings gonna be ok now"I lit the girl on fire and pulled out the adam slug,breaking it in half and handing the other half to Collins

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
"haha your one brutal son of a bitch buts that why I like ya kid you get the job done!' Collin laughed as he took the other half of the slug "hey have you erd of that new machine theve been cooking up down in engineering I think its called a power to the people machine er something like that!" He scratched his head and lit a cigarette taking a drag. "Im lookin forward to gettin this little number upgraded!" he gestured to the thompson in his right hand "now lets get outta here before more of ryans men show up I think we sent a pretty clear message!" he said as he headed to the exit.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
"Compared to what Atlas would rather do the her this is a mercifull death"I say while walking outside"Im gonna head to the Garden meet me at Fort Frolic when you're done"I walked over to the elevator and went down a couple of floors.When it stopped i walked over to the Gathers Garden and spliced Fire up to Incinerate.I looked around and quickly made my way over to the Bathisphere.Destination:Fort Frolic

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
"sure thing meet you there!" collins called over his shoulder as he walked out and headed down the street. He had looted the body's and was headed to the local shop. when he arrived he threw open the door "he murphy ya got something for me?" he asked the fat man behind the counter "yes sirry I got in that gas system you ordered and its dirt cheap with the special Atlas discount!" "how much murphy?" he asked with a smirk as he pulled out the cash. "100 dollars!" "your right that is damn cheap!" he said handing him the cash and the thomson. about ten minutes later he got his upgraded gun back and went to fort frolic picking up electro bolt 2 on the way.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
As i stepped out the bathesphere i was immeaditly hit with the sweet smell of perfume and alcohal."This is my kind of town"I say while walking into the main plazza."Hey Jimmy!"I heard,as i turned around i saw a group of people heading towards me."Wanna go get a drink?"The main person asked me"Sure,i need a break after all of the scheaming"I said with a laugh

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
As Collin exited the bathysphere he was immediately met by a warm hug and kiss "cynthia what are you doing here"? he asked puzzled "I came to see if you were all right I mean with the guys coming back saying you were fighting a tin daddy I was worried!" Collin smirked "Im fine and I got some adam outta the deal too now I gotta go find jimmy you wanna come?" he asked knowing the answer "you know I cant I have to be back by curfew so I gotta go!" she kissed him again and left "Collin knew Jimmys favorite bar so he headed there finding him with a group of friends "Jimmy!" he called as he walked through the door tossing some bills to the girls working the poles as he walked by and sat at the bar next to jimmy.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
"Hey Collin.Bartender a Gin tonic!"I ask while grabbing my drink"Atlas will give us a break after the bombing,so what do you want to do?"I turned around looking at all the women"I was planning on going to Sander's house for a party"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users