Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fetish Fest

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Lightning.

Lightning.

Zap!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,058 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
  • Fav Song The Lightning Strike

He also forgot vuvuzelas.

The nightmare's that gave me haunt me to this day

I'mSorryForEverything-

I'mSorryForEverything-

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...
  • Fav Song ...
Okay now to list my actual fetishes/things that I like or turn me on. A fetish is that I have to have my hair played with at least a bit in foreplay. Otherwise its VERY hard to turn me on. Then there's the S&M, and like Jade I enjoy other peoples pain. ALTHOUGH its always been a sex dream of mine to be tied up and fucked helplessly. This might sound very disgusting to some, but I've always wanted to get raped. I love gay/lesbian sex. And feet. Oh god feet. <3<3<3 The only other thing that turns me on to the point of begging is when a guy or girl sucks my toes, and kisses my feet. Oh god yes. *Fapping* c;

blooddemon8

blooddemon8

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
for me its s&m but im the dominate I like to tie up my partner and make her beg for it and I really enjoy role playing rape with my partners (emphasis on role play) and kissing is another one I dont like to humiliate my partners and occasionally I like to be dominated

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
I don't know about you guys, but I really like it when strippers lick extra chunky peanut butter from between my toes.

I'mSorryForEverything-

I'mSorryForEverything-

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...
  • Fav Song ...

I don't know about you guys, but I really like it when strippers lick extra chunky peanut butter from between my toes.

ME TOO 8D

.Werewolf.

.Werewolf.

I think you took the wrong street

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,476 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Anything
Oh fuck no reflection.

.. ...

.. ...

Recovering

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band
  • Fav Song
Don't have any.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

Don't have any.

Sure you dont

Spydre the Unicorn

Spydre the Unicorn

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
Not that I currently know of.

xAileenxAnarchyx

xAileenxAnarchyx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Black Veil Brides
  • Fav Song See "Interests."

Mike confirmed for pedo

LOL

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Someones voice...
*shakes head* Hard to explain...
If you have an overly girly voice, I freak out and get immediately turned off no matter how cute/hot you are.
If you sound too deep, I do the same thing.

It's as though... I like a deep voice, that isn't too deep *shrugs*
Also accents help lol.

Yeap... Your voice turns me on O.O

Infinity

Infinity

We are all broken lights

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
What I don't like is probably a shorter list then things I like. While I don't have any fetishes per say when Im making love I have to have a guy who touches me, kisses me, fondles, ext. Throughout. Just laying there is a big turn off. Feels like Im raping the guy ..... in a non sexy bad way. He has to show he's into it/me.

An added bonus is guys who make a little noise, nothing to over the top, but just little gasps and moans here and there. Turns me on. I also like a guy that's really sensual with his hands and lips, sounds a little vague but you know likes exploring, sucking, biting, oral, you get the picture.

Also into s&m but only with the right person. I actually find that just being in situations where I can feel free to be dominating and bossy is just as fulfilling with or without the sex.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
Let's see..
Well I like kissing, turns me on a lot when I get right into it, not so much with tongue but it's fun to play about a little with that.

I like the thrill of sex in a public place because it's risky and I might get caught, in fact I have a story about that which is for another time, of course.

Physically, I like legs. There's something about smooth, soft legs that I just love. It really turns me on to see a girl with beautiful legs. Before sex I like being stroked softly which moves into more rough and firm touching later on as well as a lot of contribution from my partner (My first partner was very static and it was so off-putting that sex usually lasted about an hour for me, totally not enjoyable). I like to be dominated every now and then too, it makes me feel wanted, which is always a good thing. Something that definitely turns me on and is a huge fetish of mine is skin. Soft, smooth skin is always great and it just adds to the pleasure when they have amazing skin.

I'm still fairly confused as to what I actually want though in most cases, I guess I just need to open up more? Posted Image

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
I need to open a boot shop... I don't even need any customers...

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
How do we even know these are our real fetishes... I typed one fake fetish, guess which one it is

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
i have a fetish for naked women who are hot.

rod1

rod1

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
This discussion is vile.

DDFrags

DDFrags

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
Submission.......i don't know why it just fit's me perfectly

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

This discussion is vile.

Yeah we're all sorry for forcing you to get involved in this discussion. It won't happen again, promise.

rod1

rod1

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Yeah we're all sorry for forcing you to get involved in this discussion. It won't happen again, promise.

It's just very inappropriate. "Fetish fest" you can see even from the title that it's going to be a platform for absolute perversion among people far too young even to be considering sex.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users