Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fetish Fest

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

It's just very inappropriate. "Fetish fest" you can see even from the title that it's going to be a platform for absolute perversion among people far too young even to be considering sex.

Far too young to be considering sex but you have to realize that that's how today's youth is, it's 14 year olds having sex. It's stupid but it's how it is. You also have to realize that the forum is full of people of varying ages, that the word "emo" doesn't hold much weight around here, and that you are a giant carebear faggot.

Either way it's the fucking Gender and Sexuality forum. What were you expecting to find conversation about?

rod1

rod1

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Far too young to be considering sex but you have to realize that that's how today's youth is, it's 14 year olds having sex. It's stupid but it's how it is. You also have to realize that the forum is full of people of varying ages, that the word "emo" doesn't hold much weight around here, and that you are a giant carebear faggot.

Either way it's the fucking Gender and Sexuality forum. What were you expecting to find conversation about?

Yes they are having sex because of exposure to this sort of thing. I know there are always going to be disgusting things that are accessible to kids but they rarely seek it out, on a site aimed at them it's being shoved in their faces and leading to all sorts of problems and disorders down the line. It makes me sick that the people who have the power to prevent this, don't.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Emo corner... Does not say "teenage corner"

rod1

rod1

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Emo corner... Does not say "teenage corner"

Is emo not a fad which appeals, realistically, only to teenagers? Don't give me that kind of "technical" inanity.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
Yes an no... Also this site is more aimed at helping with becoming not emo, how to stop cutting etc.
It's also aimed at helping with problems like "I think I am a homosexual"... It's more like "Reasonable Advice, with a bit of trolling Corner"

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
Thread needs more boots...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture

Yes they are having sex because of exposure to this sort of thing. I know there are always going to be disgusting things that are accessible to kids but they rarely seek it out, on a site aimed at them it's being shoved in their faces and leading to all sorts of problems and disorders down the line. It makes me sick that the people who have the power to prevent this, don't.

The age of people acting on sexual impulses will get younger and younger every year because of society and the media. You can waste your time pretending that if one little emo website were to stop posting things like this, it would make a difference. We aren't encouraging anybody.

rod1

rod1

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

The age of people acting on sexual impulses will get younger and younger every year because of society and the media. You can waste your time pretending that if one little emo website were to stop posting things like this, it would make a difference. We aren't encouraging anybody.

I suppose a flaw of mine is that I can be quite idealistic, but I do think that every positive step is worthwhile, no matter how small or insignificant.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

We aren't encouraging anybody.

I agree, this is more of a "what do you like?" thread than a "How young were you when you lost your virginity? If over (X) you're sad" thread. Which I have yet to see.

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
butts, butts, and everything inbetween ;)

simply me

simply me

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
i love people touching my neck >.< and i love biting etc :) and being bitten :P kissing can do it for me :) and the rest wouldn't you like to know ;D

Act_Naturally

Act_Naturally

Big Brother Is Watching You

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Bad Religion
  • Fav Song Addiction by Medina
Fetishes:
Wrists/hands -- I don't know. They're just attractive.
"Nerdy guys" -- Glasses, intelligence, unf.
Light Bondage -- Too much seems like a lot of effort.

Pretending to be Normal

Pretending to be Normal

Fleshcoated Technology

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Subheim
  • Fav Song Subheim - Howl
cuts.

sounds quite emo, and i resent that, but cuts, and red, and the feel of it is amazing.
not when its really deep though, then it gets too bumpy

The_FallenOne

The_FallenOne

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
Piercing ^_^
Thighs, Legs, Ass ofcourse :D
And Socks :P and Moraning i guess...

i like this thread Posted Image

AutumnaL EquinoX

AutumnaL EquinoX

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Country
  • US State:North Carolina
  • Fav Band Skillet
  • Fav Song So very many
Piercings, certain types of haircuts, certain types of clothes.

Also, I love being dominated.

Chaotic-Nighmare

Chaotic-Nighmare

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Who
My friend has a fetish of feet.

But personally, i have a fetish of orgasms.... (Weird i know) as seeing someone climax, well that turns me on big big big time.

.:.Lish.:.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
glass it's smooth and you can see through it

iac iac

iac iac

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band johnny cash
hmm i like legs and buts and a weird one girls with shorterish hair and odd color hair like reds blue pink etc.

glass it's smooth and you can see through it

hmm dont get that one could you explain if you dont mine please??

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

hmm i like legs and buts and a weird one girls with shorterish hair and odd color hair like reds blue pink etc.

hmm dont get that one could you explain if you dont mine please??

okay with glass it's really smooth and shiny i think it's really cool but I always have to touch it but being able to see through it is really cool it's fascinating how people can make something so strong yet you can see through it and it's shiny

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
bondage and being dominate...which I usually am.. also weird stuff like whipping creme is fun to lick off a guy or girl and techno music :P

Guys|girls who smoke cigarettes. tattoos and people who have done bad crimes ... bad boys and bad girls. Also being outside instead of inside especially in winter :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users