Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

danielle baisch

danielle baisch

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ------
  • Fav Song -------
my boyfirend is so piss made at me because just did not what him put his arms around and walk to fast and guess i pulled my hand out of his. talk to about got piss more i just dont what keep go out with or just end it i have 3 more days to move to new state a 11 hour away. go to new school but we talk 2 mouths but going out 2 week and ask if we are going he said i dont not know
so need help piz

PageNotFound404

PageNotFound404

Stupid teenager

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Closure
  • Fav Song Closure - Sebastian
Wat ...
Your english is really difficult to comprehend ... How can we help you if you keep typing like that?

You really gave me a mindfuck after deciphering what you just said. Are you trying to say that your boyfriend is moving out and you won't be seeing him soon and you're wondering if you should break up with him or not?

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
You really need to retype that. As Long said it's totally incoherent. You need to read through your posts before you post them. If you don't retype it within a day I'm locking it.

danielle baisch

danielle baisch

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ------
  • Fav Song -------
no i am moving

Wat ...
Your english is really difficult to comprehend ... How can we help you if you keep typing like that?

You really gave me a mindfuck after deciphering what you just said. Are you trying to say that your boyfriend is moving out and you won't be seeing him soon and you're wondering if you should break up with him or not?

hey can u help me

My boyfriends is so piss at me
because just did not what him put his arms around and walk AND
fast and guess
I pulled my hand out of his.
talk to about got piss more I just don’t what keep go out with or just end it

-I have 3 more days
to move to new state a 11 hour away.

-go to new school but

-we talk 2 mouths
but going out 2 week and

- ask if we are going he said I don’t not know

-so I need help

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
Right, just so I understand this:
Your boyfriend is upset with you because you stopped holding hands with him.
You don't know whether to carry on seeing him because you're moving far away.
Is that what you're saying?

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
Wtf is going on with all these people who are apparently from America with english that is.....shocking, education system failing? Your retype didn't make it any better.

"My boyfriend is so pissed at me because I wanted to walk faster and not have his arm around me, I pulled my hand away from his and now he's upset. We talked about it and he just got more pissed, I don't know if I should keep going out or end it now.

I have 3 more days left here before I move to a new state which is 11 hours away. We spoke about going out this week (not sure about this) but he told me he's not sure if he wants to."

Well seems better you just say your good byes while you can, whether or not you hang out one last time seems like it won't happen unless your bf (soon to be ex?) agrees. And yea you probably should break up if you are moving so far away, unless you think you can make a long distance relationship work.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Troll.

By the way, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I can understand this right away. :L I translated it for fun, but yeah it's a troll.

Hey, can you help me?

My boyfriend is so pissed off at me, because I just did not want him to put his arms around me while we were walking. We were actually walking quite fast. I guess I pulled my hand out of his.
I talked to him about it and he just got more pissed off. I just don't know whether to keep going out with him or to just end it.
In three days I'll be moving to a new state, 11 hours away, and I'll be going to a new school.

We've been talking for two months but we've been going out for two weeks, but I asked him if we were going out and he said he didn't know.
So I need help.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

You really need to retype that. As Long said it's totally incoherent. You need to read through your posts before you post them. If you don't retype it within a day I'm locking it.

I agree, even I have problems reading this and I've been surrounded by terrible grammar the whole of my e-life.

danielle baisch

danielle baisch

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ------
  • Fav Song -------

Troll.

By the way, I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I can understand this right away. :L I translated it for fun, but yeah it's a troll.

thank you :)

so i have a problems with grammar its is just because i have N,F,1 and learning disorder and A,D,D

Wtf is going on with all these people who are apparently from America with english that is.....shocking, education system failing? Your retype didn't make it any better.

"My boyfriend is so pissed at me because I wanted to walk faster and not have his arm around me, I pulled my hand away from his and now he's upset. We talked about it and he just got more pissed, I don't know if I should keep going out or end it now.

I have 3 more days left here before I move to a new state which is 11 hours away. We spoke about going out this week (not sure about this) but he told me he's not sure if he wants to."

Well seems better you just say your good byes while you can, whether or not you hang out one last time seems like it won't happen unless your bf (soon to be ex?) agrees. And yea you probably should break up if you are moving so far away, unless you think you can make a long distance relationship work.

so i have a problems with grammar its is just because i have N,F,1 and learning disorder and A,D,D

danielle baisch

danielle baisch

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ------
  • Fav Song -------
YOU CAN LOCK IT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users