Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, the leading tactical multiplayer WWII shooter on the PC, will take the award winning Red Orchestra franchise into the next generation of gaming. Cutting edge graphics and audio built using the Unreal Engine 3, inventive features and streamlined realism will deliver an unrivalled tactical shooter experience.
Heroes of Stalingrad will focus on the Battle of Stalingrad and the surrounding operations, both German and Russian, from July 1942 to February 1943. The game allows the player to experience one of the most brutal battles in all of human history. Delivering unrivalled accuracy and attention to detail, along with gritty, vicious combat in multiplayer and single-player modes the game will feature everything from quick, brutal firefights to more intricate and challenging tactical modes.

Both vids are live multiplayer gameplay because cinematic trailers are for fags and shitty games.

Also, the game is only $39.99 (because $59.99 is just ridiculous) and will include free DLC because if developers charge money for DLC, it means that they are money mongering whores.

Oh, and there is actual modification support and already three mods in production (Rising Storm, Iron Europe, and In Country). Yeah, take that shitty COD and BF3.

And! It is coming out September 13th, 2011 (Beta is released August 30th, 2011 IFF you bought the DE).

I will see you in Stalingrad if you decide to do away with shitty games.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God
That's not deus ex.

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

That's not deus ex.

No shit and I am so glad because Deus Ex is for faggot console gamers.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country

No shit and I am so glad because Deus Ex is for faggot console gamers.

Are you trying to imply that I wouldn't be buying it on pc.

Pretending to be Normal

Pretending to be Normal

Fleshcoated Technology

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Subheim
  • Fav Song Subheim - Howl
unreal engine is gaaaaaay.

and im sick of all the stupid WWII games that some out, fucking hell.
cant they come up with their own story line? please?

i mean yeah, great, new game with better graphics and more 'realistic' detail, but seriously, we have seen this shit a thousand times over.
and yeah, of course there is mod support, you can go to the unreal engine site yourself and download it, its all free.

btw Halo: CE Anniversary edition will be the best game to come out this year. IMO.

side note: "the game is only $39.99 (because $59.99 is just ridiculous)" - grow up. here, your average game is $110. the crappy ones, they get down to $80-90. the popular ones can go to $150. youre what we like to call lucky.

ps: i wrote this without thinking, please dont take it as harshly as it looks. i know you will, so dont.

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
A shooter for the PC? I'll pass. In a few years time, if I see it really cheap (like £5) I may give it a go simply because I wouldn't mind playing a game where you can be the Russians.

O Brave New World

O Brave New World

Republican and Proud.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

It is not your typical WWII shooter. Plus, no real WWII games have come out since COD:WOW which was '08, I believe. Also, WWII games rarely focus on the Eastern Front and if they do, they romantize it to be like Enemy At the Gates. Also, RO2 isn't a big SP game. It more focuses on MP.

side note: "the game is only $39.99 (because $59.99 is just ridiculous)" - grow up. here, your average game is $110. the crappy ones, they get down to $80-90. the popular ones can go to $150. youre what we like to call lucky.
Let's see, so, Tripwire Interactive is doing regional pricing. Let's start with 39.99 USD and convert that to NZD. Okay, I get 48 NZD so, they will round that up to 49.99 NZD. Don't you love Developers that actually care about the customer and play their game with you (I played with the VP of TWI once lol), I sure do which is why I only by from those companies. This is for Steam, btw.

edit: You won't know what you are missing, me Lord.

TerrierChad

TerrierChad

PINGAS

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Pearl Jam
  • Fav Song Pearl Jam - Alive
I generally don't like shooters plus I'd probably have to upgrade my PC. It might be good but I'm not going to pay all that money out, too much of a risk.

Edit: It focuses mostly on multilayer? Erk, nah, I'll definitely give it a miss then.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country

It is not your typical WWII shooter. Plus, no real WWII games have come out since COD:WOW which was '08, I believe. Also, WWII games rarely focus on the Eastern Front and if they do, they romantize it to be like Enemy At the Gates. Also, RO2 isn't a big SP game. It more focuses on MP.

Let's see, so, Tripwire Interactive is doing regional pricing. Let's start with 39.99 USD and convert that to NZD. Okay, I get 48 NZD so, they will round that up to 49.99 NZD. Don't you love Developers that actually care about the customer and play their game with you (I played with the VP of TWI once lol), I sure do which is why I only by from those companies. This is for Steam, btw.

edit: You won't know what you are missing, me Lord.

It's actually some legal thing with australian distributors and somehow we end up paying a ton more then the rest of the world. It's usually not the developer's fault with pricing but the publisher.

NewlyGeeking

NewlyGeeking

Sexy alcoholic bunnies!

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts
I touched Deus Ex.... EB Game let me touch it and hold it in my hand....
It felt like what I imagine sex will feel like

9am tomorrow morning it hits the street

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users