Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Converses

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

.:.Lish.:.

.:.Lish.:.

Don't Feed The Trolls

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
I have one pair of converse they're black with silver stars on them but i've worn them so much they're braking :|

iac iac

iac iac

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band johnny cash

I hate wearing shoes..id rather be barefoot but i love my chucks...they complete everything..

yess finnaly to me you cant beat being barefoot, but if i have to wear shoes its between my vans or chucks

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Vans just seem to make much more durable and higher quality shoes than converse. Sure, they look cool, but I can barely keep a pair of converse for half a year without the fuckers falling apart, whereas I can keep a pair of slip on vans for way over a year comfortably

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .
i have 2 pairs of converse and a pair of vans. the vans are gray and black plaid with purple thrown in here and there. i still loooooove my converse though i stopped wearing the vans because a) a prep had the same pair B) as said before i looooooove my converse and hope to one day have every possible pair {except thos nasty glittery ones all the preps wear those and glitter common}

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
Converse is owned by Nike. That means they're non-conformist. Just do it.

iac iac

iac iac

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band johnny cash

Vans just seem to make much more durable and higher quality shoes than converse. Sure, they look cool, but I can barely keep a pair of converse for half a year without the fuckers falling apart, whereas I can keep a pair of slip on vans for way over a year comfortably

well ive owned these feet for goin on 17 years now and they dont seem to be fallin apart at all , so i think i theyre better than either shoe in durability lol XD

xX_Em_Xx

xX_Em_Xx

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Metallica
  • Fav Song Cyanide
D: very jealous of the metallica converse!

x

ManicPixie

ManicPixie

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
My old pair were black and white high-tops, with the shoe laces colored in. I then replaced the laces with black and pink checkered ones with skulls on them. The shoes got torn up and I had to throw them out :( I have a pair of black and white low-tops but I never wear them cuz I hate low top cons. I look way better in the high-tops. I might give my low tops to either my bf's sister or my friend since my friend and I have the same shoe size.
Now I just wear my vans (checkered black and grey), but when I find work again (that isn't temp work, since that's all that's lined up for me at the moment), I hope to get a new pair of high-tops. Although I could save my low-tops for summer....hmm.... *shrug*

Cons are great though, I love them. They go with just about anything. I'd love to have a pair of either neon orange, bright red or bright green cons. I've seen them being worn around and I've just fallen head over heels in love with them :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users