Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beauty And Realistic?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

XemoXfaeryX

XemoXfaeryX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Why do you think people hate us so much. I'm only half goth but like I'm still a person no matter how much eyeliner or black I wear. I like cheerleading that immediately must make me a prep I guess.

Dickmilk Explosions

Dickmilk Explosions

The Niggest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Beatles
Emo are generally stereotyped as depressed, and people laugh at other people's misery, it is quite fun. Goth cheerleader? Sounds hawt.

Edit: I forgot to mention that skinnies, bright colors, and straightening your hair is seen as gay thing for guys to do, and everyone loves to make fun of gay people because we're all worthless cunts.

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
Don't think it's a commonly shared view, depends on the people I guess. Normally the more conservative old people closer to what is considered the 'norm' tend to be negative anything that doesn't fall within the 'norm'. But then agn over here in Australia, we are too lazy to care.

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Why do you think people hate us so much. I'm only half goth but like I'm still a person no matter how much eyeliner or black I wear. I like cheerleading that immediately must make me a prep I guess.

This

k00p

k00p

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Haste the day
Same reason why people hate cake.

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
People hate you because you complain about stupid shit like this. It's like you embrace your stereotype more than those who label you with them. Asshole.

shadowboi

shadowboi

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
People always seem to hate, dislike, be afraid of, that which they dont understand.

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
^ Yeah, maybe, but I don't think this is one of those "2 deep 4 u" moments. Chick's complaining about being a half-goth cheerleader of some shit. Jeez, leave your bullshit in the playground.

Your Favorite Drug

Your Favorite Drug

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Umm shes not complaining about being a half goth cheerleader....shes asking why other people complain about it, you dont have to be so defensive when someone mentions a label

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

Umm shes not complaining about being a half goth cheerleader....shes asking why other people complain about it, you dont have to be so defensive when someone mentions a label

I don't think you fully understand my point of view on this topic. (2 deep 4 u)

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts
Half Goth? You're a total poser. I'm 90% Goth, but I have some Aztec blood in me as well. I wish half-breeds like you would stop calling themselves Goth. Using eye-liner and wearing black is not something makes you Goth in the first place. It's like putting on a monstrous fake nose and calling yourself a Jew. You don't know the pain and suffering my people went through. You just think it's cool to act like a Goth -- and make us real Goths look bad. You're no better than a wigger. Fuck you.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
People make fun of you because you're oversensitive. You treat a trend as if it's a part of who you are and take offense when jokes are made about it as if an attack had been made on everything you stand for and believe in. If you didn't take yourself so seriously you'd have no problem. "Half goth cheerleader" - that's nothing more than how you dress and an activity you enjoy but you act as if that completely encompasses the essence of who you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users