Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Escape The Fate Debate

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
I don't really think it matters. Doesn't Escape The Fate's old singer have a new band now? Either way, both their singers blow. Hardcore.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
Uh I liked Ronnie even though his voice kind of made my head hurt but not nearly as bad as Craig. I don't really like Escape the Fate but they aren't bad...but I never understood the screaming shit so Craig sucks.

thehorizon

thehorizon

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Dakota
  • Fav Band Alesana
  • Fav Song Vestige by Alesana
To be honest, I think I like them both almost 50/50. But I have to say I like the albums Craig is on much better.

Sooo I guess that's my two cents.

Shamrock

Shamrock

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I really prefer Ronnie Radke. I find his voice is more... more... I don't know how explain but his voice is the originally one and the band was better with Ronnie.
But Craig has a really beautiful voice but his style is too different from the first ETF and I don't really like it. Even the lyrics have another style!
But now Ronnie has a new band so we don't have to debate anymore about something we can't change.

Jacky Switchblade

Jacky Switchblade

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Falling In Reverse
  • Fav Song Raised By Wolves

I really prefer Ronnie Radke. I find his voice is more... more... I don't know how explain but his voice is the originally one and the band was better with Ronnie.
But Craig has a really beautiful voice but his style is too different from the first ETF and I don't really like it. Even the lyrics have another style!
But now Ronnie has a new band so we don't have to debate anymore about something we can't change.

I agree can't we just all stop debating and be happy that well1) Ronnie isn't in jail, and 2) we now have two bands instead of one to listen too???? Now that being said I'm not exactly a fan of Craig, mainly because I just- his voice drives me up the wall. Yes he does have some good songs but I find that most of the time his voice just agitates me and I have a migraine for hours! We can't change the past so let's just let it go yeah? -sighs-

Rebel Heartbeat

Rebel Heartbeat

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Black Veil Brides
I'm not gonna name which singer I like and prefer more to be with Escape The Fate, all I know is that they are both good and I love Escape The Fate before and now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users