Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Christmas Music!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

The Archetype

The Archetype

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Balmorhea
The advent of YouTube has allowed for a violent explosion of amateur music. In the midst of the vast sea of ear-bleeding crap, small islands of wonder can be found from time to time.
That said, I have found several great Christmas songs on YouTube that I would not have found elsewhere.

In this thread, you should only post Christmas music. It can be any song by any artist, famous or unknown.

Here are my first two contributions.

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
Just because Wal-Mart thinks it's okay for them to play Christmas music this early in the year, does NOT mean it's okay for you to.

I'd negative rep you if I could.

First song was beast. The lyrics made it, and it was probably the most creative/overall best Christmas song I've heard. Ever.
"CHRISTMAS FOREVAAAAR"!!!!

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

Fuck you and your Christmas too.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
Its not christmas time yet ... its like when people dress up before or after halloween..you just look retarded...you are too early or too late Halloween is not until the 31st and certainly not after.

Christmas isn't until at least DECEMBER.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
^
Lighten up. I'm sure OP created the topic intentionally early, no one's going to want to post come Christmas.

Two Headed Bro

Two Headed Bro

basedyoloswag4lyf

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,235 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lil B 'The Based God'
  • Fav Song Lil B - I'm God

^
Lighten up. I'm sure OP created the topic intentionally early, no one's going to want to post come Christmas.

Are you trying to imply that people on Ec have lives?
Caus I sure don't

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
It isn't even December yet.

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

First class fuck up.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,740 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
I, for one, am completely excited about Christmas!! I went shopping for presents today ♥ The whole city is filled with Christmas lights!

I love Walking in the Air. I know it's not exactly a Christmas song, but The Snowman is shown every singe Christmas morning in Finland. ♥

Also, Varpunen jouluaamuna:

+ Maa on niin kaunis and Heinillä härkien kaukalon.

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
I don't think Christmas is awesome but this song is

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
If Christmas was a human, I'd push them down a flight of lighthouse stairs. I dislike most songs about Christmas, if not all, they all sound cheesy, are annoying and make my ears bleed.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

It isn't even December yet.

If Christmas was a human, I'd push them down a flight of lighthouse stairs. I dislike most songs about Christmas, if not all, they all sound cheesy, are annoying and make my ears bleed.

What the fuck is wrong with your depressing attitude? Sheesh. Lighten up dudes.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
I just don't like Christmas. Am I not allowed to dislike Christmas? Stop being mean to me. :(

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
:o It isn't. That's like saying....what do you want for valentines day? Not even February yet buddy...jeeze besides I find it bad luck to listen to Christmas music before the date not even advent yet dudes...

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

I just don't like Christmas. Am I not allowed to dislike Christmas? Stop being mean to me. :(

You can't dislike Christmas, it's wrong! I'll be as mean as I like, psh.

Also, it's almost December anyway. Topic was created half way through November, that's perfectly acceptable to get ready for Christmas.

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

Also, it's almost December anyway. Topic was created half way through November, that's perfectly acceptable to get ready for Christmas.

But how can you DISLIKE the Monster Mash?! :o :o It's just wrong.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

An average Xmas in the Stevian house hold:

1. Brother and sister beg for huge, expensive presents and get them. Parents are in a tonne of debt, but buy gifts for them out of guilt anyway.
2. I never manage to get the right gifts for anyone (I know I hate Christmas, but that doesn't mean I can't be generous now, does it?).
3. I ask for nothing, I get something. I am grateful for what they get me, but really they need to be sorting out their financial issues, not give me gifts.
4. Family starts arguing about oh.. just about anything. Sometimes it gets violent, most Christmases I've had involve this
5. Dad's asshole friend comes around, gets wasted out his mind and usually destroys something.
6. The songs. Oh god the songs are the worst part, WHY ARE THERE 7 KANGAROOS JUMPING OR HOWEVER THAT SONG GOES? WHY?
7. Reasons I wish to never speak of to anyone ever and ever and ever until the end of the world.

So yeah, pretty much just don't like Christmas.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

An average Xmas in the Stevian house hold:

1. Brother and sister beg for huge, expensive presents and get them. Parents are in a tonne of debt, but buy gifts for them out of guilt anyway.
2. I never manage to get the right gifts for anyone (I know I hate Christmas, but that doesn't mean I can't be generous now, does it?).
3. I ask for nothing, I get something. I am grateful for what they get me, but really they need to be sorting out their financial issues, not give me gifts.
4. Family starts arguing about oh.. just about anything. Sometimes it gets violent, most Christmases I've had involve this
5. Dad's asshole friend comes around, gets wasted out his mind and usually destroys something.
6. The songs. Oh god the songs are the worst part, WHY ARE THERE 7 KANGAROOS JUMPING OR HOWEVER THAT SONG GOES? WHY?
7. Reasons I wish to never speak of to anyone ever and ever and ever until the end of the world.

So yeah, pretty much just don't like Christmas.

Christmas has just turned incredibly materialistic. No one seems to enjoy being grateful for being where they are, it's not religious any more and people are just selfish. That's honestly why people don't enjoy it, it's all consumerism and MISERABLE PEOPLE.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Christmas has just turned incredibly materialistic. No one seems to enjoy being grateful for being where they are, it's not religious any more and people are just selfish. That's honestly why people don't enjoy it, it's all consumerism and MISERABLE PEOPLE.

Yes, but if you use the whole consumerism line, people just call you a cheapskate. I don't really care about gifts or cards or anything like that, even for my birthday (not to say I'm ungrateful). Though admittedly I love the sentimental type gifts like the Triangle someone got me for my birthday as an inside joke.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

Yes, but if you use the whole consumerism line, people just call you a cheapskate. I don't really care about gifts or cards or anything like that, even for my birthday (not to say I'm ungrateful). Though admittedly I love the sentimental type gifts like the Triangle someone got me for my birthday as an inside joke.

Well people say they don't care about any of that, but they always moan about it. Come off it, mention Christmas to anyone and the immediate thought is presents and gifts.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
My immediate thought is those annoying cheesy adverts with snowflakes falling on a red background and some voice actor trying to convince you how 2 deli pizzas for £4 is somehow festive. Oh and Advocaat, that yellow alcohol drink thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users