Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost In Wonderland

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
322 replies to this topic

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
  • Fav Song Hands Held High
ALRIGHT!!!!! Like I said I am the only one whoknow we are all orphans. Trying to escape the horrible truth that is reality we all slip into Wonderland. But we all get lost.

Name:

Aperrence: (A PICTURE WOULD BE NICE!!!!!!!)

Backgrond:

Wonderland Nickname:

Third person point of view is also nice. (Dimitri)
--------------------------------------
Name: Spindela

Aperrence: http://1messedupchil...ndela-269347958

Background: Spindela never had any family to call her own. She is 13 and doesn't like grown-ups because the people at the orphanage would kick her and lock her in her room. They were mean to all the kids but mostly Spindela. She would try to help the littler kids and got the F*cking sh*t beaten out of her for it. The counselers really liked to use belts to.

Wonderland Nickname: Chessery (Chesser Cat)

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
Name: TY GORE
Appearance: An enormous, metal, robotic tiger with laser beams for eyes.
Wonderland Nickname: "OH SHIT IT'S AN ENORMOUS, METAL, ROBOTIC TIGER WITH LASER BEAMS FOR EYES!!!!! FUCK!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRANCE:
The year is 1910. The Soviets have sent back a time-travelling assassin to make sure Adolf Hitler dies of "an accident" in the trenches of WWI. The Great War. The assassin they sent back, truly the "best man for the job", was TY GORE: An enormous, metal, robotic tiger with laser beams for eyes.

Light crackled as the time portal opened somewhere in a mist-blanketed valley. TY GORE scanned the surroundings with his laser beams.
"This is not France." His processors made him simulate the thought.
TY GORE really only knew one thing, and that was how glad he was not to be a stupid orphan.
Looking around, he set off to explore and possibly also kill Hitler.

He wished he could find a good orphanage to have dinner at.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park

Name: TY GORE
Appearance: An enormous, metal, robotic tiger with laser beams for eyes.
Wonderland Nickname: "OH SHIT IT'S AN ENORMOUS, METAL, ROBOTIC TIGER WITH LASER BEAMS FOR EYES!!!!! FUCK!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRANCE:
The year is 1910. The Soviets have sent back a time-travelling assassin to make sure Adolf Hitler dies of "an accident" in the trenches of WWI. The Great War. The assassin they sent back, truly the "best man for the job", was TY GORE: An enormous, metal, robotic tiger with laser beams for eyes.

Light crackled as the time portal opened somewhere in a mist-blanketed valley. TY GORE scanned the surroundings with his laser beams.
"This is not France." His processors made him simulate the thought.
TY GORE really only knew one thing, and that was how glad he was not to be a stupid orphan.
Looking around, he set off to explore and possibly also kill Hitler.

He wished he could find a good orphanage to have dinner at.

Ignore that

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .

Ignore that

[wtf I thought you said it was ok if I jumped in as a robotic tiger with laser beams for eyes???]

TY GORE had been wandering for a while. If he was a real tiger, his paws would have been quite sore. Luckily, he was the true definition of a "killing machine". TY GORE never experienced pain, or fear, or remorse. He always gets his target, and rips its throat out with cunning efficiency.

Atop a small berm overlooking a valley, TY GORE's sensors spotted motion. Zeroing in on the movement, TY GORE realized it was the flailing dance of a small tribe of Oompa Loompas. Servos flexing, he stalked through the tall grass and closed in for the slaughter.

Fangs glinting of steel, TY GORE finally lept, sinking his jaws around a mid-size Oompa Loompa creature. In a flurry of orange skin and green hair, TY GORE messily devoured his prey before marking his new territory in a hideous torrent of bloody spray.
"You're next, Hitler." TY GORE thought.

It was turning in to a good hunt.

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .
name: amor
appaerance: Posted Image
background: amor's name means love. but she never did find it. her father raped and molested her until she ran away recently. her mother died in a car crash when she was two.
wonderland nickname: amor {means love so it shall be associated with the queen of hearts if that is ok with ya'll}

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
The Oompa Loompa clan had done little to satisfy TY GORE's insatiable desire to pillage, burn, and kill. His sensors tested the environment to determine any gatherings of lifeforms that might lead him to Adolf Hitler. His primary target. Still, TY GORE was explicitly instructed to spread carnage, chaos, and confusion.

He would accomplish that mission, even if Adolf Hitler was never found.

Stalking off through the grasslands of Wonderland, he searched for a fresh kill.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

The Oompa Loompa clan had done little to satisfy TY GORE's insatiable desire to pillage, burn, and kill. His sensors tested the environment to determine any gatherings of lifeforms that might lead him to Adolf Hitler. His primary target. Still, TY GORE was explicitly instructed to spread carnage, chaos, and confusion.

He would accomplish that mission, even if Adolf Hitler was never found.

Stalking off through the grasslands of Wonderland, he searched for a fresh kill.

i love your sick imagination. i do. but....its not mine and you can do whatever you want to do. but i dont know if badass_artist will like it{pretty sure she doesnt}

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park

i love your sick imagination. i do. but....its not mine and you can do whatever you want to do. but i dont know if badass_artist will like it{pretty sure she doesnt}

I like it I just thought people wouldn't post if It wasn't serious. Sorry ps Its fine for your nickname Lost.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spindela appeared in a tree above the giant tiger and giggled. It was fun to see people get torn to shreds. She was demented.

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
Movement above him caused TY GORE to look up. He spotted a small child in a tree. As much as he thirsted for her blood, he had a primary mission to accomplish. He could enjoy her later.

"Come down from that tree, I won't harm you." TY GORE spoke. "I am looking for a man named Adolf Hitler. He is supposed to be in France. Do you know where I could find him?"

TY GORE sat back on his metal haunches, awaiting a reply from the small, scraggly human girl.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
{before wonderland}

his fist beat sgainst the door. "open the fucking door!" he shouted. "i-im coming father" amor stuttered. she opened the door and let her father in. "where's dinner?" he rumbled. "i-in the k-kitchen" she whispered in fear. his hand came down on her face. "speak up girl! where the fuck is my dinner!" "its in the kitchen!" she yelled. she was getting too old for his games. he smacked her across the face. "do not raise your vooice at me! i am your father and you will respect me!" he screamed. "yes father. i will." she said quietly. "now go get my food!" he bellowed as he sat his fat ass on the couch and turned the tv to the ufc fight. "here you go father." she said as she handed him the food and a coke cola. "good," he said taking a bite. "now go get in my bed and wait for me." he said looking at her body hungrily. 'not again' she thought 'not tonight'. tonight was the aniversary of her mothers death. but she said "yes father" anyway. she went into the room and waited. after the fight went off, she heard him putting his dishes in the sink for her to do afterward. she needed a plan and she needed one now. a pair of scissors gleamed in the moonlight coming through the open window. 'the scissors! of course!' she grabbed them and hid them behind her back. she would enjoy tonight. when he entered she smiled. "i think you were right father." she said as her took off her shirt. "and whats that" he said unzipping his pants. "i think i do like the special things you do for me. i know you try your hardest to raise me well. and i thank you for that." she gave him her best smile. "you look like you mother when you do that."he said pulling his dick out of his pants "but you talk too much. take off your pants. slowly." he sat down on the bed fully naked. he started stroking himself as she stood and slowly took off her pants. she had managed to keed the scissors hidden. when she was naked she said "father, i have been watching those videos you gave me," she lied "and one of the things the girls did in the video, i would like to try." his eyes widened in surprise. "you whore! ok" he smiled. "ok father. lay on your back and close your eyes." he was enjoying this game. she knew if she didnt play with him soon he would hit her so she started teasing his balls with her nails. she climed on top of him. "keep your eyes closed father or you will ruin the game. i know how much you love games." she put him inside of herself feeling discusted. she knew this was her chance. she brought the scissors up over her head and plunger them into her fathers chest. he grunted, then closed his eyes. she got up and got a bag small enough to fit all of her possesions. she got the key off of the key rack, locked the door on her way out. she pitched the key into the bushes two neighborhoods over.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
(ewwww Lost thats grose)

Spindela appeared behind TY-GORE. "Hi I'm Spindela but you can call me Chessery. Oh, and Hitler, I know where he is. I'll take you to him if you want." She said a devilish smile spreed across her face.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
{sad thing is that shit really happens to people}

amor had $5 on her. she bought 4 energy bars and 2 gatorades from a near by gas station. she put them in her bag after sipping the gatorade and taking a bite of the energy bar. should have taken the bastards wallet she thought grimly cant go back now, the place will be swarming with cops she went on down the road. she came to a small cluster of trees that some-what resembeled a forest. it was getting dark and amor was a little tired. i can take a short nap then go she thought to herself. she layed her pack on the ground and went to sleep. thats when she entered wonderland...

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spindela felt something. "I'm sorry TY-GORE but I have to take care of something." and with that she disappeared.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spindela appeared in front of Amor "Hello there my queen. Welcome to Wonderland. Sit, sit. Take a load off!!" Spindela said smiling that devilish smile of hers, grinning ear to ear. "I must see if you are worthy of Wonderland before you can completely enter."

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
The spindly human girl was creepy. TY GORE enjoyed that. He would sit a while and see if she came back. He curled up under the tree and kept his optical sensors on a low-priority scan.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spindela decided this girl, Amor, was worthy and let her by. Into wonderland. She appeared back in the tree above TY-GORE "Aww he's asleep. Come to think of it I'm pretty tired to." she said to herself she disappeared and reappeared next to TY-GORE, then fell asleep.

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
TY GORE woke briefly, and thought of eating the small girl who had reappeared. He pondered this for a few moments, watching her sleep. He then decided that, in addition to killing Hitler, he would take it upon himself to protect the child.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
Name: Blink

Appearance: http://assets1.worda....jpg?1303741916

Background: She is evil.
Wonderland Nickname: BLUE

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spindela woke up. She yawned like a kid yawns, got up, brushed herself off, and turned to TY-GORE to see he had already woken up. "Oh good your awake!! LETS GO KILL HITLER!!!!" Spindela said getting a running start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users