Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost In Wonderland

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
322 replies to this topic

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
TY GORE signalled his approval by standing up and taking slow, leaping strides to follow the running girl. His sensors did not know how or why she disappeared. His sensors did not care. He was on his primary mission objective, closing fast with the enemy. He would spill blood before this journey was through.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
  • Fav Song Hands Held High
Spindela stopped at a weird looking tree. "He should be hidden inside." she said with her famous smile.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Name: Genesis Hasharou
sex: male
Armour: Neo Genesis Mk III
weapon: The shadow banisher of Lucifer ( Spear & Halberd)
Power: can summon the mighty dragon lord Bahamut : http://images.wikia....tCrisisCore.jpg
Power: Leviathan the Guardian of the Sea : http://hilinnin.wiki.../leviathan1.jpg
Power: can summon animea the Keeper of Souls : http://th08.devianta...22_by_Wen_M.jpg

ability to jump into the air X10 higher that normal man
trained in all martial arts
has a wide range of abilities
Apperance: http://images1.wikia.../After_Kain.png

Wonderland nickname: Genesis the exiled Dragoon

Backround: Genesis Hasharou was an orphan then was adopted by the royal family of Notaia shura. after years of royal training he was sent of the become a soldier of the dragoons
after many years of elite training Genesis was the best of the best. several years later later there was a war on the city of NovaShire the forgotten city. after breaking throught brigades of soldiers and dogding airships bombardments. he raced to the central chambers the the prophet of NovaShire sat on his throne. he then killed many shadowkin soldiers. but when he got there a man allured from the doors behine Genesis. and stab him in the back weaking him and causing him to fall to the ground. the man then proceded to kill the prophet using genesis weapon and succeded. after the war the guards of NovaShire & the Notaia shura Royal Dragoons entered the central chambers. and noticed Genesis on the floor and didn;t hesitate to help him up. then the Royal Dragoons General Fusha nokaira entered the room and went straight to the prophet. noticing that Genesis weapon has lunged thourgh the prohpet.after they got back to HavensTears with Genesis the king Genesis's adopted father loved him so much that he didnt want to se him executed decided to exile Genesis from the kingdom.forced exile mad Genesis regret joining the Dragoon. after he got his stuff and left he traveled from months and decided to rest by a nice shady tree ontop of a nice lush hill.when he awoke he found him self in a strange land.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
as Genesis is wondering how the fuck he got in the mysterious land he see's the unusual thing a Giant Robot cat with a little girl. thinking to him self what are they doing by the tree hes races over there. also thinking that they can help him leave this place. the sensors in his helmet display that the robot is armed with hightech weapons. Genesis then stops running and procceds over there cuastiously.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spinadela flashed in front of Genesis "Hi Genesis. I'm Spindela but you can call me Chessery. Don't worry about TY GORE his mission is to kill Hitler. Oh you can't leave. Ever. Unless I say so of course. Haha!!" Spindela smiled her creepy smile and grabbed Genesis' hand as she pulled him over to TY GORE.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
Blink or Blue for short, was unsure of where she was. She wondered the area like a blind mouse scurrying into corner after corner, dead end after dead end still she was not certain what the hell was going on or where the fuck she was. She heard voices from far away and made a quick detour and headed off towards the sound. She saw the people and her eyes expanded 'what the fuck?' she wondered out loud and approached them.

"Sooo does anyone want to tell me who the heck you people are, why the hell am I here and who the fuck are you?" she asked in a very confused tone.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
"Blue, I'm Chessery, the giant maniacal robot tiger is TY GORE, and this dragon boy is Genesis." Spindela said. "You are in Wonderland and you will not leave until I want you to. Kay?" She said happily.

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .
'is she talking to me?' amor wondered. 'queen? im no queen.im a poor homeless murderer, but no queen. well time to see where i ended up.' amor went through a clearing and pushed aside a few bushes until she ran into a brick wall. "fuck!" she said rubbing her forehead. she looked up at the towering building. she went along its side intil she reached a door. she pushed open the large oak doors. a scrawny little man came scurrying to her side. "your majesty!" he said bowing 'what is with these people? im no queen!' "stop bowing." she said tiredly "as you wish madam. welcome home. i will go prepare you quarters." he clapped and feather dusters lifted off the tables on the sides of the long hallway amor was standing in. she jumped. she hadnt noticed them sitting there. slosh slosh around the unseen turn at the end of the hallway came two buckets sloshing sudsy water. swish swish came a broom vroom vroom and a vacuum. they all came to a stop in front of the strange man. "go up to queen amor's room and clean it." he said. off they went to do his bidding. "anything else your queen?" he asked "erm..no thank you.. i don't know your name." she stuttered. the man looked surprised. "my name is butler, your majesty." 'butler? who named their kid butler? well to each his own i guess' amor thought to her self. "yes bulter! no there is nothing else i need right now. thank you." butler scrambled away. "well im not in kansas anymore toto." she joked to her self. she look up at the large mosaics and stain glass windows above her. she went exploring eager to see her new home. she ran into floating sheets and a dozen pillows, all covered in hearts. "oh im so sorry!" she apologized to no one, not seeing there wasn't anyone there.

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
TY GORE assessed the risk potential of this boy named Genesis. It made him uneasy having to do that, but his power level was over 9000. He activated some of his defensive weaponry from stand-by, just in case.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spindela's smirk and shut her eyes. Without turning to look at him She said "TY GORE turn your weapons off. I know that Gen-gen is strong but no need to feel threatened." She said, when she opened her eyes they were red. "Now you three will have to spill that blood on your own. I must go help our queen." and with that Spindela flashed away.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
amor was lost {hehe}. she went down a hallway, then another, then a couple more. she thought about calling for butler but decided against it. 'no! i don't need him! i can do this myself' she heard a little girls giggle coming from the darker part of the hallway. "hello?" she said hesitantly. another giggle. the little girl popped out of the shadows. the one who called her queen. "lost queen?" she asked with another giggle. "y-yes" amor stuttered "can you show me around please?" the girl giggled then bowed. "of course my queen. follow me!" she skipped down the hallway humming to an unheard tune.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spindels stopped at a very ominous looking door. "We are on the top floor, best room, YOUR room, hehe." Spindela opened the door. "You can see your whole kingdom from up here. If you need me, call out Cheeser." and Spindela disappeared

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Genesis confused by the people around him and the weird girl who dissapered Genesis actviated his scanners and scanned ty-gore seeing that his weaponry and powerlevel where way lower than his own. He then looked at Blink(pretty much checking her out) his scanners then alerted him that there is a source of power hidden in this land. Genesis then summoned (Bahamut the lord of all dragons). as Genesis flung him self on Bahamut then with a loud "YAAAHH" the dragon lifted of the ground with a fierce kick blowing over blink and ty-gore and disapeared into the horizon.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
As genesis reachgets closer to the signal of the powersource the waypoint on his scanners slowly fades away as he get the the point where the waypoint dissapears. genesis hops of Bahamut and un summons him. then Genesis is wondering what the hell is going on here. he then hears a manical luagh coming from the distance. then suddenly shadowkin soldier burst from the ground arm and ready to kill Genesis. they come charging at him .Genesis flips over one of them slashing him as he lands. he then jump high into the air. as he comesdown locked onto on the the soldiers gaining momentum as he falls faster and faster. he lungers his spear through the soldier. he the does a backflip and twirls in the air spinning his spear while hes doing it. killing two more soldiers. Genesis then summons a fire ball at throws it at a soldier. he then summons a lighting spark and strikes the solder just before the fireball hits him. Combine both of the attacks powers together finishing the last soldier. As genesis blows dust of his shoulder he hears loud thumping behind him. he slowly turns and see a huge demonic creature behind him. as he readies his lance the beast comes charging at him. Genesis jumps into the air landing on his backhind where his tail is. Swirls his lance in the air and it begins to glow.the creature trying to buck Genesis off its back charges a devasting energy beam. as Genesis is holding on his lance's Divine Aura is charge and runs up the demons back and with lance running beside him cutting the demons back open. Genesis gets the to head and jumps off backflipping the in air. the demons slowly disintigrates but as Genesis is falling the demon lets out its charges energy blast and times it right and hits Genesis as he is falling. Genesis is blown back and crashes into a near boulder cracking it in half on impact. as Genesis see the demon slowy fade and disintigrate he also starts to slowly blackout.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
amor opened the huge oak doors and peered inside. her jaw hit the floor. the walls were black velvet and the furniture was red. her two favorite colors. the bed was up a platform above the rest of the room. she went up the spiraling black staircase to see. the bed was heart shaped. it and the sheets were also red. there was over 30 different colored pillows on the bed; all of them were different shades of red, black, and grey. she jumped onto the bed and sunk into the fluffy heaven. she looked up at the windows overhead and stared up at the stain glass window that held an image that looked exactly like her mom.

"mom" she whispered. amor, my love. a sing-song voice chimed. amor shot up. "wh-who's there?" she asked the corner of the room the voice had come from. the ghostly image of a beautiful woman appeared. amor! my darling! im so glad you are here! i have so much to tell you! the ghost of dragoste valentine {dragoste means love in romanian guys} said excitedly. amor knew she should be happy her mother was here, the woman she never knew, the same woman who left her with that discusting excuse of a man, the same woman who gave birth to her, but she wasn't. she was furious. reading her thoughts dragoste pleaded do not be mad my love. i had no choice but to leave you! my kingdom needed me! i didn't know the humans mind was so twisted. you aren't really his. my husband was murdered. your father was murdered. by the same person who killed me. and the same person who will try to kill you.

amor had so many questions, but footsteps started echoeing in through the open oak doors. dragoste looked frantic someone is coming! i must go now! i love you amor, never forget that. love is powerful in this world. remeber that! she bent down to kiss her forehead but was gone before she touched her. "your majesty?" a nasaly voice called. "y-yes?" amor stuttered. still shook up from the encounter with her dead mother. she peered down the staircase to see a tall feret looking woman standing there with her long, pointy nose in the air. she skipped down the steps and came to a stop in front of her. "it is dinner time. i was told to imform you. my name is tispe {means bitch in norwegion, you'll see why} and i am your governess." "nice to meet you." amor said brightly. "im hungry, lets go." amor went to go passed her but tispe stopped her. "not in those rags your not!" she said horrified. "you will have to change." she pointed to the other set of large oak doors on the opposite level of doors. she turned on her heel and marched out of the room as though she were preparing for battle.

"wonder why she's got a stick up her ass." amor said out loud. that woman is not to be trusted. dragoste's voice said from behind amor, starttling her. "jeez mom! you scared me!" amor said muffling a scream. dragoste smiled im sorry dear. now lets get you dressed before she comes back. shall we? dragoste led amor to the closet. "holy shit!" amor gasped. the closet was huge. there was every thing she could ever want to wear in there. there were formal clothes and then there were pj's. every pair of shoes she could ever want, stilletos to flip-flops. the jewlery was lacking but that didnt matter. here, dragoste picked up a beautiful necklace with a large ruby surrounded by black metal hanging from a black chain. there was a small key at the end of the ruby. {see at the end} this was once mine and my mothers and hers before her. its a family heirloom and i want you to wear it tonight. pick your dress it goes with anything. i will leave you to dress now. with that she was gone. amor put the necklace on and picked a plain black dress with the red heart stilletos. she glanced in the mirror and saw that she looked beautiful. funny, she had never used the word beautiful to describe herself. she put on a pair of black chandelier earrings and went to look out the balcony before she down for dinner. she was looking across the magnificent land everyone claimed was hers. a flash of movement caught her eye in the otherwise motionless landscape. a dragon shot out of the woods. the rider yelled out a "YAAAH". amor stared in wonder and then laughed. she was glad someone was having fun out there.

{thought breaking it up would be easier to read XD}

Posted Image

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
As Genesis backss-out the only thing on his mind was that girl (blink)

later that evening he awoke in a strange place with contrete for walls he only assumed he was in a castle. as he got up in pain he was holding his stomach where a scorch mark was from the battle earlier. he flipped his helmet visor down to asses the damage on his armour. (armours AI voise) vixen: Sir ur armour is at 70% and repairing itself i advise you take some rest also i must warn you that you chi is low and wont be able to summon any Guardians for (appox half-hour) aslo you vitals are low 23% sir i advise you get some rest. ill be fine Vixen this isnt the worse ive been in said Genesis as he walked along the corridors ot the castle aimless with one hand on his stomach and the other lightly on the wall he stumble into many rooms and closets. Genesis heard chattering of people and sneakly peered into the dining hall and seen people eating. he then quickly stumble across the doorway unoticed and continues to walk aimlessy again. apporaching the biggest dorrs he has seen in his life. as we went to open the giant doors they seemed to be locked. he then notticed a little engraving on the do (pulls to open no push) he chuckled a bit and pulled on side of the door open slowly. and peered in to see if anyone was inside when it was clear he walked in and shut the door behind him.

as he rifled thru desks and draweres and everything else to find and clipnote or parcment to find out where is he and what this place is.
he notticed clothes lying on the bed and looked at them briefly then nottiiced all the pillows on the bed. UUUGGHH girls he said quietly Genesis then began to look under the bed found nothing. *beep beep beep beep* Vixen: Genesis you armour is fully repaired and vitals are at 25% Shut up Vixen he said under his breath. Vixen: sorry sir muting my self until u need me sir said vixen. Genesis looked out the balcony holy shit thats a far fucking drop. he then sat on the bed and took his helmet off. dammit where the fuck am i he said running his hair thru his hair in frustation. he continued to search the bedroom for anyclues that could help him.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Spindela flashed to the real world for a moment and everything in Wonderland froze. "Two loafs of french bread please." She said smiling sweetly to the baker. She paid him then moved to the butcher. "Hello Spin, oh what was it, Spinaly?" The butcher said. Spindela giggled and smiled sweetly, "SpinDELA!" she said "Hello Mr. Thompson, two pounds of ham please!" Mr. Thompson laughed and got her order. As she got her money out to pay him he waved her away, "No charge my dear!" "Really? THANKYOU!!!" Spindela said running off. When she got to the woods she found Amors body and began to feed it. If their bodies decay they'll die in Wonderland to. Next she found Blink's and Genesis' bodies and fed them then herself. When she returned to wonderland three hours later no time had passed there at all. TY GORE didn't have a body. Time unfroze and Spindela went for a walk

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
just as Genesis hears foot steps as hes about to leave he runs into the armoir full of dresses and clothes. he then flips down his visor and asseses the area scanning for life forms. Vixen sir there are 4 biological anomalies apporaching you area i advise you make haste and leave 2 of them are armed. on is a small animal and the other is a girl and the 2 armed ones are soldiers or guards said vixen. thank you said Genesis he muted his AI for now. as they entered the room followed by the loud creaking of the doors amor entered the room and told the small animal like creature to leave as well as the guards. as she walked to the balcony Genesis creeped out of the armior unoticed. as he grabbed his lance and held the cold metal of the lance to the back of her neck. she turn around confused and scared. WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE AM I WHAT IS THIS PLACE Genesis yelled. he waited for a reply but nothing he lowered his lance knowing the girl was definatly unarmed and also confused as to where she was. im sorry i just dont know where i am or who any of you are i.. i.... im lost muttered Genesis. amor still confused she replied so am i in a low confused tone. Genesis put his lance back onto his back. just then

Vixen: GENESIS 5 guards are approaching your area i advise you get out of there spilling blood now would do u know good. Genesis was silent just then the guards burst into the room
Seize him hes trying to murder the queen in a muffeled voice from one of the guards helmets. one of the guards lunges towards Genesis. Genesis jump over the guard doing a back flip and cutting him open in the process blood splattered on the floor. another guards swung at Genesis. Genesis just dogded it and kicked him towards the fall folowed with a lunge to his heart. and kicked off of the guard flying into another guard swirling and striking him with his lance. Another guard came and tried to swing at genesis swirling around and dogding kicked the guard onto the bed and hurled a fireball at the guard burning him the disintegrating him leaving blood and scorchmarks on the bed. the guards amazed as to what Genesis just did. Genesis went for the opening and struck are guard down. splattering blood onto the desk. the other guard scared as to what might happen to him dropped his sword and ran for backup.
genesis breathing heavily looked at amor. she was scared and really confused now. Genesis holding his gut noticed he got stabbed. bleeding heavily he fell to his knees.Vixen Sir you are badly hurt Adminstering biofoam and adrenalin shot. *seconds later* adminstered th...tha.. thank you he muttered.

As more guards came into the room Genesis hurled a fire ball infront of the guards and a ball of water causeing the too to mix and create steam and smoke like screen to distract them. he got up and ran toward the balcony. just gently shoved amor out of the way *and it was like time stopped for a second and he starred into her eyes somthing glowed in her eyes* he then proceded to jump off of the balcony in an epic (assasins creed way) then summoned Bahamut and soared into the air headed far away from the castle.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
the dinner wasn't a veggies, meat, and starch kind of dinner. it had six courses. course one was appeitzers, little crackers topped in cavier and cheese. the next was salad. course three was soups, tonights was clam and chowder. course four was entree with baked duck and fried shrimp. course five was the vegatables, salteed okra and asparagas, and double stuffed potatoes. course six was desert. black forest cake with strawberries on top. tispe glared at her the whole time. "i am going to retire now" the old hag said. "i expect the same of you." she turned and marched out the room. amor started to help clear the table when she was roughly shoved away. "what the hell?" she asked to the maid, invisible like the rest of the staff, who had pished her. "no no queen. let them do that." butler said from behind her. he glanced at the necklace around her neck. "i am glad you found the amore fascino. it suits you well." "the amore fashy what?" amor asked. "amore fascino." he corrected. "it means love charm. it has been passed down for, well ever." amor just stared. "do you know what the key is for?" she asked. "no, but you could ask your mother." he winked at her secretly. "now, i do believe tispe wants you in bed now." he shooed her up the grand stairs. amor laughed. "good night butler." she called. the only reply was a short chuckle. amor entered her bedroom and stripped off her gown. and went to take a long, hot shower.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
wondering what he did back there Genesis went back to the castle it was night time by the time he got there he snuck into the castle past many guards and servants. he finally got to the giant oak doors again. Genesis noticed that the door was slightly open enuf for him to squeeze in unotticed he walked in. hearing noises of the shower ok i better make this quick he quickly rifled thought the stuff again with the detemination to find something that will help him figure out why he is here. searching thourgh everything and nothing he stood there oblivious for a moment and noticed a large painting of amor behind the wall he lifted it with a bit of struggle and set it agains the wall and noticed a keyhole where the picture was once.
he peered through it and seen just blackness. as the picture slide off from the wall making a large crashing noice shit he muttered hurrying to put the picture back up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users