Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost In Wonderland

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
322 replies to this topic

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Genesis noticing that he has alerted no one he check the bathroom to see if anyone is actually in there he see the girl from the painting amor ass naked in the shower he stares into her eyes. the notices the gleam of the pendant on the nearby sink counter. he raises his hands up and slowly back out of the shower waiting for her to come out.

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .
{I DECLARE A PERVERT! WALKING IN WHEN PEOPLE ARE TAKING SHOWERS! ABSURD! jk jk but you must be caught. but i won't behead you so you can breathe easy..for now *evil laugh*}

amor must have dozed off in the shower. a huge crash woke her up and made her scream. she shut off the shower and grabbed the terry-cloth robe from the hanger, she hastily tied it and flung open the door. there was apainting in a bijillion pieces in the middle of the floor. where ir was, was a key-hole. the necklace! amor went to get it but was stopped by dragoste. no daughter. you must look later. tispe is coming and mustn't see the keyhole. hide it hurry! with that she vanished. thats when things got a little crazy. floating brooma and dust pans and dusters and the butler and tispe and two gaurds carrying a strange boy all crowded in the room. amor thought quickly. she stood in front of the hole so no one saw it. "i am SO sorry! i was looking at it and thought there was a bug so i totally freaked out and knocked it over." the invisible maids got everything cleaned up in no time. after everyone left, including tispe with a "spoiled brat" cough, butler said "and the boy?". amor thought. "i would like to talk to him, please. i will call if he burdens me, thank you." the last part was directed at the floating cleaning supplies. butler and the guards bowed. "as you wish" they left and closed the doors. amor nervously tightened the strings to the robe, aware that she was practicaly naked in front of a strange boy. she eyed him. finally ahe said, "what the hell were you doing in my room?"

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
i am sorry i awoke in this castle after a fight with a demoic creature (hasu-nomaru the burden of all souls as he explained his battle with the demon) i woke up in the cellars i guess some one found me he explained i came here looking for note or anything to find out why im here and whats my purpose here. i just want to get back to the real world but i will fight if i have to
as he looked around im terribly sorry Genesis said. my names is Genesis Hasharou i am an exiled Dragoon banished for a murder that i was framed for another story for another time.
i didnt mean to scare you or anything and the picture was my fualt im sorry. as he stares blindly at the girl your very beautiful he said. starring into her eyes. i noticed that ur necklace has the same shape key for the key hole as he glances at it. as he pauses and the AI voice in his helmet talks to him amor can barely hear it tho. Vixen: Genesis whats behind that wall is a very stong energy source if u can get it it might help us escape this strange land. thanks said genesis. listen to me amor we have to see what behind that wall it might help me get out of here it might help all of us get out of here. as he stares into her eyes waiting for a reply.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
dragoste appeared please be careful. she was gone again. "ok i'll make you a deal, i will get dressed. after you take off all of that," amor gestured to the armor genesis was wearing "and then i will open it. deal?"

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
you want me to strip all of my armour off? uhm ok i guess said Genesis he kneeled to the ground and muttered a different language then this blinding light emerge from his body and when the light was gone he wasnt wearing his armour of his sword. alright its done. as he said not looking at her while she changes.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
amor was blinded for a few moments and then the boys armor was gone. he was adorable in a way. she was still suspisious though. she went to the closet and got out a pair of short heart pj's with a black tank top. she put her hair into braids and walked out into the room. she gripped the amore fascino in her hand. she walked up to the boy. "ready?" he nodded. she put the key into the hole and twisted it. nothing happened for several moments. then with a loud haven't-been-opened-in-a-100-years sigh, the door opened to reveal a big pulsing heart. it radiated power and life. the doors gold inscription glowed in the red light emmitting from the heart. it said: în centrul terenului. numai pentru ochii de o regină şi însoţitoarea ei. the words translated themselves. "the heart of the land. only for the queen and her companions eyes." she said this aloud to genesis. "hey! your my companion!" she joked. the red glow colored the black room red, bathing it in the eerie light.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Genesis stared at her with a bit of hope as she said that then glanced at the heart. as the boy turned around and muttered Vixen what to you make of this. Vixen: thats theres a heart sir any ways it pulsating with emense power probally removing it would be a bad idea i would suggest keeping this to ur self and resealing this door. till u can make of a way to remove it then its home base after that. roger replied genesis. lets reseal the door and cover the key hole with another picture. removing it now would probally be a very bad idea for all of us. we should hurry before your furry fuck a ferret friend comes back may i put my armour back on. (not showing anysigns of manner with dealing with royalty). he sits on the bed w8ing for her to reply
you very beautiful btw amor starring into her eyes.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
genesis tended to stare into amor's eyes as he talked. she found it sweet but unnerving in the way it seemed as though he was looking into her very soul. but something he said caught her attention. "removing it now would probally be a very bad idea for all of us" she went to ask him "what do you mean by 'removing it'? its been safe here forever silly! i'll close it but i will not move it." then she heard "you are very beautiful btw, amor" and that stopped her rant right there. she felt a blush creeping up her neck. she just turned and closed the door trying to hide the blush. "let's go find a new painting!" she said happy to change the subject.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
as they were looking for a new painting he explained if we can move it we can use its power to get all of us out of here. removing it now would probally detoriato this land at a fast pace
what about the picture pointing to picture with the ferrat bitch in it. (Genesis having second guesses of just leaving it there when he thought about amor maybe staying here might be good after all since he is exiled) he stoped and stared into her eyes again gazzing at her beauty. if its not to much to ask i need a place to stay and rest Vixen: Genesis you vitals are critcal still the biofoam didnt work you will need to rest soon. i really need to rest. still starring at her if its not to much to ask anyways if not i can leave and come back tomorrow. Genesis then sits on the bed holding his gut where we was wounded little bit of blood pushing its way out slowly. he gets up and grabs the picture and places it over the key hole. and sits back on the bed. he then just watches amor

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
when the picture was hung, amor gazed at it. she could feel genesis watching her. she started laughing. this was rediculous. she loved it. tispe would hate it. she loved it even more. the beady, suspisious, gaze looking down her nose at anyone who had the stomach to look at the painting. that ridiculous looking bun on her head that looked super-glued to the sides of her head. that ugly, formal, grey gown. genesis looked confused. "i love it!" she exclaimed laughing. "thanks for helping me with the painting." she said sincerely. "hey! you said earlier you were sleeping in the cellar? do you need somewhere to sleep?" she asked already searching for a possible place to sleep.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
yea i need a place to sleep replied Genesis. just throw some blankes and pillows in the corner or ur closet whatevers fine with you im used to sleeping in tight spaces. your beds also big enough he said with a bit of joy in his voice. can i use your shower too i have to wash this blood off. man i feel like a bum or somthing he said. anyways it up to you to decide its your place btw. as he sat there w8ing for a reply from amor while he was watching her with a slight smile on his face.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
amor debated on where to put him. he was NOT sleeping in the closet. the bed...tispe would have the biggest bitch fit of all time! ha! well he seemed to be a gentelman well at least enough not to hurt her while she was asleep. "ok you can sleep in the bed with me." she said with a smile. "i'll get the maids to bring up some boy stuff for you. the towels are right in," she opened the linen closet "here. erm," she bit her lip "oh! and do not touch the necklace, it will give you a nasty burn." she didn't know how she knew that but she did. she left him to it and went to get another toothbrush, brush, pj's, bangages, and toothpaste. anything else they would worry about in the morning. she stuck her head out the door to see the guards still standing there. "will one of you go get this stuff for me?" she handed them the list. "thank you" she said with her sweetest smile and shut the door. she went back up to the bedroom platform and pulled half the heart shaped pillowas off and put some at the top to sleep on. she pulled the covers back and went to go see if the things were ready yet. they were so she set them out side of the bathroom door and went back up the steps to the bed.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
about a hour or so in the shower Genesis was finished and dryed him self off. he wrapped some bandages around his wound and wet up the put on pjs brushes his teeth etc.. he went up stairs to the bedroom shirtless becuase a shirt would be uncomfortable with the bandages on. he then smiled at amor starring into her eyes thank you for all ur kindness. he layed in the bed with the blankets covering his wist down. i guess i will see you in the morning? good night he said while amor staring at her beauty

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
genesis made amor feel wierd. the way he stared at her like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. it felt...wierd. not uncomfortable but..wierd. he thanked her for her kindness and she said your welcome. she turned over waiting for him to go to sleep so she could talk to her mom. when his breathing slowed she slipped out of bed. she crept down the stairs to find hefr mother lounging on the sofa in the center in the room. sit amor, she patted the seat beside her we have much to discuss. amor sat down next to dragoste and studied her dead mother's face as she told her about the heart of the land and the amore fascino and her companion. amor listened closely to that part. your companion will always have to be with you to open the chest of the heart. vice versa. he will ultimatly become a good freind and, in time, a lover. "wait," amor atopped her "your saying that the guy upstairs will be my lover?" in time, yes. "and he and i have no choice in the matter?" you both made the choice to open the chest of the heart together. and you both decided to sleep in that bed upstairs together. think about the short time you knew him. now think about all the things you have done together and all the good memories you have gotten out of that short time period. now about the feelings you feel blossoming. he's feeling them too. it was the same for me and your father. as well as your grandparents. "my father? was he like him? with the armor and all?" dragoste looked amused, lost in a memory. yes, he was found liotering around the castle and was brought in to me. i was just given the throne and that was my first assignment. i took pity on him, they wanted him dead, but i made them let him go and had him go clean up. he went just about everywhere with me since then. my parents knew what was happening before i did. when i realized i was already in love with bătălie, i didn't care. she smiled now off to bed my child, tispe is very stern. you have more to learn about the amore fascino but in time. "thanks mom. good night." amor went back upstairs and crawled in bed. she turned over and looked at the boy she would one day love. "good night genesis." she whispered before falling asleep.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
[Genesis's dream - an dark evil voice Gensissssssss Genesisssssss im coming..... FOR YOUU!!!! imm....... going to make sure you do not live anotherrrrrr day...... Genesis standing in a giant dark circular room WHOS THERE shouted Genesis you know who it is replied the Evil voice. all of a sudden the room lite up but it was dim and shadowkin warriors started coming out of the walls eventuall surroding Genesis. Genesis unsheathed his lance in a brave soldeiry fashion. then the soldiers started running after him. genesis fliping over man soldier and killing them slashing away it felt like hours for him but the soldiers kept coming and coming. Genesis then threw his fist to the ground And a blinding light emerge from his body and waves of electricity, fire and water emerge from his body puslating through the whole room killing every soldier. he fell to the ground weakend emensly his eyes started to close Genesis waws blacking out.
then this dark erie figure apporached him. knelled beside him Genesis i am your father i am lucifier the darklord the sin of all evils the devil him self the evil voice wispered into his ears.
Genesis confused and lost notticed a painting behind lucifier it was a mountain range it look like a mountain range he has seen before in wonderland. im sorry my son said lucifier.
He plunged a sword thru Genesis. Genesis gasped in pain im coming for you Genesis said lucifier in a demonic voice. - End of dream]

Genesis woke up some what drenched in sweat and some what panicking he notticed amor with her arm wrapped around him. he gently moved it off not waking her up
he looked for a piece of paper and a pencil. he wrote (amor im sorry i had to leave i have to take care of something i will be back i promise) he put the note on her desk with a rose beside it he walked downstairs and kneeled onto the ground. and a blininding light emerged from his body no notticable from the bedroom he walked back up to the bedroom. to the balcony
he looked back at amor and smiled ill be back he wispered. then he plunged off the balcony halfway down he summoned Bahamut and flew off into the night with a load roar from the dragon.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
amor woke up in the bed alone. she was thoroughly pissed. she got up and jerked the brush through her hair until her scalp ached. she scrubbed her teeth until her gums bled. she gave herself bruises trying to put on a pair of black skinnies and a red shirt. tripped and almost choked herself with the black scarf she was wearing. she put on a pair of red converse and went to go grab a jacket from the back of the desk chair. a piece of paper and a splash of red caught her eye. they were the one things not in a perfect spot. it read: 'amor im sorry i had to leave i have to take care of something i will be back i promise' and on top was a red rose. amor's harsh feelings vanished and were replaced with adoring feelings toward genesis. she went to the mirror and put on the amore facino around her neck. she straighten her clothes and walked down to the dining hall where breakfast awaited her. "may i have vase to put this in?" she asked a floating dust pan, handing the rose to it. "please be careful with it. and please put it on my bedside table." the dustpan went to leave when a nasaly voice called out "you will be doing no such thing, maid! go throw that rediculous flower in the trash!" tispe was up to her bitchy self already this morning? "maid, i am your queen and you will do as i say. please. now." the maid hurried away and amor turned to tispe. "do NOT tell someone to do the opposite of what i just told them to do. you back off right now tispe, you are not my mother and im sure there are plenty of women looking to have a job as a governess. stop being a bitch to everyone and maybe i will let you keep your job. " the smell of bacon hit amor and her mouth started to water. "now im going to go eat. pick your jaw off the ground and come on or you won't eat." amor turned away hiding her smile. the bitch deserved it. tispe was still sputtering when amor sat down. she cut a piece off of the thick slab of greasy, fried bacon she had been given. it was wonderful. she tried the eggs and the oatmeal. all equally as appetizing. "yum: amor said to herself. butler started to laugh. tispe didn't eat breakfast.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Genesis was headed towards the mountain range in wonderland. as his dragon slowly rose over the mountain range they seen a giant floating castle in what looked like below it was a endless black pit. genesis headed towards the castle is was a small castle which had a dark and erie look to it.he unsummoned bahamut as he reached the castle and jump and landed near the front doors. the doors slowly creaking as the opened by them selfs. Evil Voice: welcome Genesis i have been awaiting your arival for some time. Genesis walked towars the second pair of doors which also opened by them selfs with spooky creaking sounds. Genesis entered the same room in his dream but standing there was a dark figure with a very large sword. Genesis
i am The NovaDemon keeper souls i am here for you soul sent by lucifier the Darklord and devil him self. he wants you dead because he knows what you are capable of. and the power that you will posess in the future. my mission is to simply kill you. he lifted with heavy blade with ease genesis replied with unsheathing his blade. they started running at eachother Genesis jump over him slashing him in the back. Nova twirled around and slashed Genesis in the side the power of the giant blade knocked genesis into the wall. genesis got up and ran at nova firing fire balls as he ran towards him. nova blocked some of them but was hit. genesis jump and lunged his spear into him. Nova: genesis you are no match for me.. he pulled out the lance while genesis was still holding onto it and whiped it across the room.

Genesis got up alerted by his helmet Vixen: Genesis you armour is at 25% and ur vitals are at 50% i advise you finish this fight now stop playing around. Alright genesis replied he got up twirled his lance in the air it had a glowing aura around it. he ran towards Nova Genesis jump into the air and lunged the lance thru nova Genesis pulled it out and kicked off nova and into the air genesis shot fireballs at nova. Nova defened him self after a good 25mins of fighting Nova fell to his knees. ge...gee... genesis you are a strong warrior but i have one more trick up my sleeve.Genesis walked up to him and lunged his lance thru him one more time IF IM GOING TO DIE IM TAKING YOU WITH ME. Nova grabbed onto Genesis's lance and a erie black light ermerged from Nova Genesis kicked Nova in the face causing him to let go of his spear and he sheathed it and ran towards the door. Genesis got out side it with a torrential black hole forming behind him inside the castle. Genesis jump off the walk way and into the pit he summoned Bahamut and flew tried to fly over the mountain range but the black hole was pulling them closer inch by inch.

then all of a sudden everything stopped the black hole stopped swirling and it got smaller and smaller really fast Genesis ran down bahamut back to his tail. and got him to fling Genesis over the mountain range tops. as he flung him he unsummoned bahamut. just as he was reaching the top of the mountain a large boom sound came from behind him followed by an emense explosion slowly ctching up to him. he was engulfed by the gaining explosion Vixen: Genesis you armour can stand this heat display armour stats vixen genesis said. vitals 15% armour 10% heat 77%. Genesis made it over the mountain range now with the explosion way behind him he was sliding down a mountian. as genesis reached the bottoms of the mountian another explosion went off this time 10x bigger the explosion could be seen all across the land it was follwed by an emese earthquake which could also be felt.genesis weak and wounded he slowly got up with tremendous pain and started limp towards the castle. just as he started walking the demons sword. landed in front of Genesis. Genesis grabbed it and seen the hilt was inscribe with words De Animarum Buster - The Buster of souls - he grabbed it and started limping towards the castle.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
walking back to the grande stair case, amor heard a knock at the front door. she peered out the peek hole to see a bloody, bruised, and broken genesis standing, no slumping against the wall looking rather tired. "guards!" amor called frightened. the guards appeared at once. "you majesty." one grunted. "gen-genesis is out side! get him in here now!" the guards quickly obeyed. they drug in genesis. "take him up to my room and in my bed." she commanded. she looked at butler. "do you know a good healer?" she asked. he nodded. "go get them." she was done with the pleasantries. she needed work and she needed it now. she saw tispe standing in the corner with a snide smile on her lips. amor had had enough. butler came back. "cžena medicínyame is on her way." he said bluntly. "good." amor said "will you get some one to gather tispe's belongings from her room? and tispe," she turned to the woman, disbelief written all over her features "your fired. now get out." the guards drug her out. "you will regret this amor valentine. i will get you-" amor stopped her. "and what my little dog too? fuck you lady. im tired of these games." she headed upstairs. she stopped "butler, thank you for helping me with that. will you find a replacement for her?" to everyone else she said "thank you for your help to day." she then went to check on genesis.

Emo_Fish

Emo_Fish

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
[going to movies so i wont reply for a bit till like 11-12 oclock its 6:23 now later]

he..he....hey... hows it going amor i.i... just went for a little walk...... Vixen whats my status he said. Vixen: you armour is at 0% and ur vitals are at 9% i advise you get rest now sir
i am adminstering biofoam and an adrenaline shot but i wont help much. thanks vixen replied Genesis in a low voice. Genesis explains to amor what happend (the post above this on and urs) so.... how...... ar...are yo..you.. as he stared at her wa8ing for a reply

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
{that's 'kay i can't be up all night typing on EC again}

if he wasn't so hurt amor would have smacked him. "are you flipping nuts?! you come back all bloody and hurt and you ask me how am i?!" amor took a deep breath. she looked at genesis' busted lip and was enough to make her want to cry. she had the thought of kissing him but she knew she couldn't do it. "i-i need to go and see what the doctor says." she said abruptly and left. she walked up to the cžena medicínyame and asked what she could and couldn't do for him. "eh child, he needs nothing but love and rest. eh see you can give him all he needs right here. im not needed. i must leave now." with that she left. amoor wondered back into genesis' room and saw he was asleep. she walked over to the bed and kissed his forehead. "heal and come back to me well, genesis. goodnight." she went back down the spiral stairs. she was going to sleep on a couch tonight. as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users