Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fuck Me, Fuck You, Let's Just Fuck Regardless Of Consequences.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

THE MAN

THE MAN

Let me lead you to a place unknown to sunlight...

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,995 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sugarcult
  • Fav Song Hesitate - Stone Sour
Looking at a post of Forzare's made me coin this topic.

What in the opinion of the EC citizens makes someone a whore/slut/skank and the like? Does this apply to both genders? What about using these terms as empowering phrases (i.e. slutwalk ). Do you think there are instances in where using such a term is acceptable to describe someone? If a friend or partner had had so many sexual encounters would this affect the way you think about them?

teensuicide

teensuicide

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,180 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
It's not something I think about all that much but a whore/slut as a derogatory term would be a woman who both sleeps around AND cheats a lot. The kind of girl who will act under the false guise of wanting a serious relationship but can't control the motor between her legs.

Same goes for guys too though, I don't like to hold double standards. Although there are a lot women get away with then men don't in terms of double standards, at least stereotypically, but I don't feel like getting into that.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
I don't think I've ever seriously called a girl (or guy for that matter) a slut. Sex is sex and if people want to go around fucking everyone who will take them, that's fine so long as they know what they're doing and don't have things like unplanned pregnancies, in the wrong circumstances that can be a real bad thing for the child.. but I digress. Either way, the girl is no more a slut than the guy who says yes to the girl (assuming these sluts aren't rapists). A bunch of guys sit around a table talking about how much of a slut said girl is, then one or two of them fucking her a week later is hypocritical.

PageNotFound404

PageNotFound404

Stupid teenager

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Closure
  • Fav Song Closure - Sebastian
I like how labels are available anywhere, for anyone.

I'd prefer the term "Harlot" or "Vile Temptress", even though that'd be pretentious as fuck, yes, fucks are nice to woman who posses a low moral and are sexually promiscuous. We are tired of seeing people getting late (or it's just me) because they tend to boast about quite well actually. On how the sex feels good and how "socially superior" they are, they pissed us off so bad that we have to resort to insults, name calling and labels. I won't be playing the sex anarchist though, I'll try to balance my statements somehow.

Back to the point, the topic "How many guys can a woman sleep with" seems to circle around the sexist comments and gender slurs. Now I won't go and blame the girls yet, because guys can sleep with many woman as he sees fit. It's considered a social status; a man will be seen as "legend" in some countries (Not implying the US only because that would be straight out retarded, although that is still the case) However, please note that people tend to view sex differently, and by people I mean men and women.

For men? They need to have a lot of swags in order to get laid. These included all kinds of high expectations: Smart, highly sociable, persistence, sport cars, thick penises, don't come early ... all kinds of dumb lucks that would be considered "fuckworthy". It's an insanely tough task for any guys who have been through highschool and got mocked as "virgin", nerdy, geeky guys (like me).

Now for women, I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry. I really hate the sexist bastards that go around ordering every women they see to make them god damn sandwiches (figuratively speaking). But here's the truth, not 100% accurate but the majority of guys (or more likely, most of the losers that are desperate for sex) would have pointed out:

"If it has boobs and vaginas, then it's good enough."

Fuck, again I really hate to point out this, but If the girl ever got laid, it'd be such an effortless task. And when an accomplishment requires absolutely no challenges, no respects then people just see it as a lack of self-discipline. That's when the term "slut" is served as a medal. Again, I'd like to point out that by any chances, I don't condemn the ideas of woman sleeping around with men. I was just simply showing the conditions for such label, and how different points of views work.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Well, women that act...slaggy. Cheating, sleeping around, having no respect for themselves/their body...you know, being skanks.

For example, a girl I know down here in Plymouth. Had a small fling, but turns out she'd been making out with other guys and was leading me on because she enjoyed the male attention. She then fucked (losing her virginity) some guy that was a mate of her mate's who she knew was a dick and was a straight-up stereotype of the one-night-stand jerk.
I also recently found out that she 'must' go out at least three times a week. No money? No matter! She'll just make out with some guys to get them to buy drinks for her, and then leave.
Worse than that? She plans to do it in advance of the night. Last time I went out with Kate, Sophie didn't come - because she had no money, and, as I later found out couldn't be bothered to make out with guys for drinks.

Now she's a slag. As you'll probably agree. The requirements for 'slaggy' or 'skanky' behaviour are sujective and vague, but they are obvious once observed. I do think that one can dress like a skag, but that doesn't make you a skag. Can go towards helping, though, if you're dressing like a skag for the purposes of skaggy behaviour.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
Sweet Little Unforgettable thing ;)

A slut is a woman/man who knows what he/she wants and goes after it. Is independent and doesn't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend or a ring is what everyone secretly wants to be but is not, therefore the ones who aren't, insult girls and boys who are technically Sluts. :Whistle: :Angel: :Hug:

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
New theory: TNT is a slut.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
New theory : I'm not talking about myself at all I'm answering the question.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
I always thought a slut/slag (aiming this at men and women here) is someone who is greedy, and just wants a lot more. For example, you're in a relationship and want every guy/girl out there at the same time etc.

I hate it when people just throw those terms around, it's the same with throwing the word 'bitch/dick' around, it's not cool and I don't appreciate it. It's insulting, and people who wear the name as a badge of honour are idiotic. I never understood why people would casually insult someone in a careless manner either, if I'm honest.

I have been called a slut/bitch on more than one occasion, mainly it's girls who don't like the fact that I'm super close with a lot of guys and they want in their pants, therefore they hate me for it, and if I don't let someone walk all over me and stand up for myself I'm warranted the label of being a 'bitch'. ohwells. Mainly with girls, I think it's jealousy really. It's the same with the word 'whore', men can be whores and sluts, as can women. Although, I don't think it's anyone's right to judge someone who just wants a lot of sexual activity. However, I would only deem it appropriate to call the person thus if they were the typical super jerk/bitch.

Th-Dude

Th-Dude

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band avenged sevenfold
  • Fav Song peace of heaven by A7X
well what i have seen on facebook.

if a girl has sex shes a slut. and if she sleeps with somone who the poster likes the the slut is actualy a major slut.

slut is used a LOT to tare down other girls, the term is over used and not hardly ever used in the right context.

hell i wish i could find some of these sluts, im tired of virginity!

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
@TNT: Well, going by that post, you're either a slut and know it and hate it and therefore defend them OR you're a feminist.

At least the slut thing's exciting and irritating. Feminism (specifically feminazism, I guess) is just irritating.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
I'm not a feminist did I not say men and women?

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Which is what led me to the slut conclusion. Woooooooooooooooo.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
You're stuck in the past boy, nothing is the way it was back then.

Stop living in the 60's and come out into the modern day century.

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

I don't think Hyena's that old?

Since someone brought up feminism, I'd like to just rant about something that annoys me. I hate it when people assume because you're a feminist you're crazy. Being a feminist is simply standing up for women's rights, which doesn't necessarily mean 'OHMWGAWD I HATE DICK'. No, just no. It doesn't mean that you're jumping on the bandwagon for defending women over every minuscule thing either.

Having said that, I hate women who pull the gender card in situations. Like 'I'm a girl! He can't say that to me! Or treat me like that!' You act like a dick, you get treated like one. Suck it up.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
Well his mind frame sure is there.

Reflection

Reflection

Noitcelfer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
What's wrong with spreading around the love? :Batting Eyelashes:

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Anik: Nothing against feminism; everything against feminazism.

TNT: spreading around the love = / = being a slag.

Bimp

Bimp

2gr8ful2beh8ful

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Worlds End Girlfriend

I think you chose the wrong decade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users