Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fuck Me, Fuck You, Let's Just Fuck Regardless Of Consequences.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Kevin Johnson

Kevin Johnson

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Kansas
  • Fav Band Motorhead
  • Fav Song BVB - Savior

I don't think I've ever seriously called a girl (or guy for that matter) a slut. Sex is sex and if people want to go around fucking everyone who will take them, that's fine so long as they know what they're doing and don't have things like unplanned pregnancies, in the wrong circumstances that can be a real bad thing for the child.. but I digress. Either way, the girl is no more a slut than the guy who says yes to the girl (assuming these sluts aren't rapists). A bunch of guys sit around a table talking about how much of a slut said girl is, then one or two of them fucking her a week later is hypocritical.

Yep hypocritical indeed. If a girl is a slut its wrong. A guy is a slut its fine. -_-' A slut is a slut a whore is a whore, doesn't matter what gender.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users