Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Boarding School For Delinquents

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

K-lahDee

K-lahDee

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
This is a school where parents send their naughty children, what they dont know is that this school is.... Special. The teachers are here to help the students not only become good citizens, but help them control their powers. Students arent just allowed into the school when their parents sign them up, the Headmistress must learn more about the student. Once she has verified that the student meets the requirements, she allows them in. You see, all of the students here posess unique powers, such as telekinesis or shape shifting. The staff here have been through the same things these students are going through. Some students will be able to gain control... Others may not..

The school is a castle-like building. The eastern wing houses the students' dorms. There arent many students so everyone has their own room. The western wing holds classes, the library, the gym, and the nurses office. The main hall holds the dining hall and the Headmistresses room and office. There is an old church behind the school that is used for the pool, where some P.E. events are held. There is also a makeshift football/soccer field behind the school. In front of the school is a dreary coutyard where students are allowed to hang out and study until curfew. The school has many more rooms and places outside of its gates and inside of it, all of which are off-limits. Though, some students have managed to get past the locked doors and gates...

Profiles:

Name:
Personality:
Power:
Appearance:

Attached Files

K-lahDee

K-lahDee

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Name: Scarlet Cross
Height: 5'0
Personality: Scarlet is sweet and compassionate, but she gets angry easily. She enjoys the violence when she fights, but sometimes regrets it afterwards.
Power: Scarlet has the ability to manifest fire from her body and control it.
Appearance: She has long blond hair and dark blue eyes with very pale skin. she tends to wear tutus and tank tops with a jacket over it and her favorite boots. Her hair is always down and straight and never stays in place, it always falls over her eyes. She's slim and short with some meat on her bones.

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .
name: annalise james
personality: quiet, the "good-girl" of the family, only confides in her two siblings, kyler and annabelle, likes to draw
power: controls the earth and animals of it
appearence:Posted Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: kyler james
personality: secretive, suspisious of others, confides in younger sisters; annalise and annabelle, likes to read
power: controls the sea and its animals
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: annabelle james
personality: the black sheep of the family, only confides in said brother and sister, outgoing, like to sing
power: fire and air; and all of their animals
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

EC's Resident Hairstylist

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
  • Fav Song Little Red Riding Hood
Name: Emma Cozad
Height: 5" 5.5'
Personality: Emma is shy and skittish around people she doesn’t know, like a rabbit or a dear. But when she is around people she does know she is outgoing and fun like a wolf with its pack. She doesn’t like to fight but when someone she cares about is in need she WILL help them no matter what. She seems to get herself into trouble a lot.
Power: She can shape shift into any animal she wants.
Appearance: Attached File  Sam.jpg   19.78KB   15 downloads

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Harcot Skelings
Height: 6" 11'
Personality: Harcot is very quiet but very strong; you know the strong silent type, tall dark and handsome. He hates being told what to do, and if someone tries to force him to do something he will put up a big fight. The one person he has ever REALLY cared about is Emma. She is like his sister, they met when they were young and have been best friends ever sense, he would do anything to keep her safe.
Power: He has control over darkness, can create creatures out of it, travel through it to different places, all in all, he is darkness.
Appearance:Attached File  Boy23.jpg   35.08KB   14 downloads

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
"ready?" kyler, the oldest of the james' kids, asked his younger siblings, annalise and annabelle. they nodded. kyler remembered his father's words the night before. he had been talking to mrs. james. "they are too much work." he had said. "who the hell knows whats going to happen next!" mrs. james only answered with a sob and a slurred "but they're my babies!" which was probably caused by the seven glasses of wine she had just drank. "kyler?" annalise said looking word. he smiled, "i'm fine lisa." he promised using his old nickname for her. "it's okay, guys." annabelle, the youngest, assured them. 'she makes everyone feel better even when battling her own fear.' kyler thought lovingly looking at his younger sister. he looped his arms through his sisters'. "let's go." he said. they marched through the wrought iron fence. they all jumped when it closed by itself. "creeeepy." annalise said. they walked up the big stone steps into their new lives.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
On the ground near the door at the top of the steps was a small white mouse with a purple streak on one of its ears. It watched as the new kids came up the stares, and as they got closer and closer the mouse quickly darted under the door into the school. It would have looked completely normal if it hadnt been for the bright purple flash of light that instantly came form under the door when the mouse was out of sight.

[EDIT]

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
"eek! what is that!" annabelle squealed as something white scurried under the school's door. "calm down, belle! it's just your imagination. jeez, girl. take a chill pill." ryker said laughingly. his adorable little sister was afraid of everything that didn't fly.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
When the door opened and they stepped inside there came a loud squak, and then a small black raven with a purple feather in its right wing. It flew in a few circles around them and then to the middle of the corradoor and there was a small blast of purple light and then the raven was gone. In its place, on the ground stood a girl, with one purple eye. She just staired at the three new comers, her head tilted to one side. "Hello..." She whispered and then suddenly she took off running down the hall and into a dark corner then she was gone, dissapeared into the shadows, into the darkness.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
annabelle, kyler, and annalise stared down the hallway the strange girl had disappeared into. "who was that?" annalise asked. "i really couldn't tell ya sis." kyler said in responce. annabelle's eyes lit up in excitement. "wanna go after her?" she asked. kyler loved his little sister's sense of excitement. "no, love. we have to wait for our bags and the headmaster." as soon as he finished talking, fottsteps echoed through the corridor as the headmaster walked towards them. her sea green skirt swishing around her ankles. she was pretty. dazzling so {see pic.} and kyler couldn't help but stare. "hello. my name is vivinne taylor. i am the headmaster. let's make deal, shall we? you listen, do your work, don't get in too much trouble," she said with a smile "and i will, in turn, listen when you have problems, help you when you are sick, and show as much respect to you as you show to me. deal?" she asked. they nodded. "i am a blunt person but i am polite and considerate of my students. i tolerate no bullying. there are a few rules i will ask you to follow. 1 is never ever use your powers on another student. 2 is to nevergo off of school grounds, especially on a full moon." she said that part in a whispery voice. then she laughed a twinkling laugh and continued her rules. "3 is to respect all of the teachers, yourself, your fellow students, me, and whoever happens to be visiting our lovely school. and, although we allow free dress code, i beg you not to wear anything to revealing. dress apropriately please." she looked at her watch. she looked back up and pulled out a file of paper from her dress. "here are your class scheduels. this is a set of the rules. and these are quick bio's on the teachers you will have. everyone loves them. i only take the best." she smiled as she handed them their stes of papers. she looked at her watch. "as the bunny said 'i am late for an important date!'" she smiled again. "good bye children." she turned and left. "oh! almost forgot!" she gave each of them a key with a number on it. "you will each have a roommate. boys wings are to the left and girls are to the right. your luggage is in your rooms already" she smiled and left. annalise smacked kyler's arm. "think you could drool anymore?" she asked him.

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Harcot sat on one end of his bed and Emma sat on the other. She shifted into a Mouse then quickly a small dog then a cat and then when she tried to change into something elce she faded out and just turned back into herself. "Ugh... Why can't I change more then three times?" She said looking up at Harcot her eye brows raised.
Harcot shrugged and staired at the corner suddenly a shadow creature emerged from the darkness and began to crawl towards them. Suddenly as the door flew open and light was let in and the creature dissapeared, Harcot sighed as he shelded his eyes from the bright hall lights. His new room mate stepped in.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
kyler nodded at his new roomie and the girl on the bed with him. "hey" he said to them. he glanced at his side of the room. "fuck!" he said yelling. dexter, his turtle, was upside down in his cage. the water was dripping on the floor and dex was swimming in 2 inches of water. kyler summoned the water to go back into the cage after he flipped it back over.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
  • Fav Song Hands Held High
(could I join?)

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
[Can I join?]

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
[probably:)]

Emma giggled and staired at the turtle then said softly, "He dosnt like it when you feed him tomatos..." When the boy looked up at her Emma smiled, hoping he didnt reckognise her from the hall. She didnt want to seem like a frady cat.
Harcot scoffed lightly and looked up at Emma out of the corner of his eye and nodded. "Id listen to her if I was you." He said and then stood up. "The names Harkot... Harkot Skeling. And this is my friends Emma Cozad... You are?"

Becca Bewitched

Becca Bewitched

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
Name: Faranette Yosei
Height: 5'0"
Personality: Bright most of the time. She believes in being 'saved' and is very optimistic about everything, but she also somehow manages to give the image of also being serious.
Power: To speak with and have all the abilities of cats. She's very flexible and can sometimes change into a cat if her power is in it's height.
Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn...oGirl60-1-2.jpg

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
"kyler james." he looked at the girl with the purple eye. "how did you know that? i knew he didn't, but i have to give them to him."

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Name: Mattie Tyler

Height: 4'5"

Personality: Quiet, but funny. Mattie is a boy but can be easily mistaking for a girl. He doesn't really care about the different ways people act around him wither he's a boy or a girl and likes to see the way they react when they find out he's a boy. Usually wears a thick black fur-lined coat and scarf to hide his face. The picture was taking in the summer.

Power: Mattie can see in the dark and control shadows.

Appearance: Posted Image

LittleWitch

LittleWitch

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sam the Sham
Emma nodded, "It's nice to meet you kyler." She looked at Harcot and smiled, he knew never to doubt her when it came to animals. Emma's nose twitched cutely and she looked back at the turtle and said sweetly, "Try strawberrys. They are just as good for him, and he likes them more." No vet ever really knew what was good or bad for an animal, they couldn't talk to them, but Emma could.
Harcot cleared his throat and sauntered to the door closing it softly then saying with his back to the other two, "So, Kyler... What are you here for?..." He slowly turned around an ord of dark dinse fog like substance was sworling around in the palm of his hand.

Chip

Chip

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
kyler knew the intimadation game and was not going to follow along. he planted his feet to the ground and faced harcot. "parents say we're too much work and sent us here. you?" he said avoiding looking at the ball of eerie light hovering above harcot's hand. he couldn't help but to notice the strange light that was cast on harcot's face. creepy.

Back And Badass

Back And Badass

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Linkin Park
Mattie had finished unpacking his things and was now walking around the castle like building. "Mattie. Mattie are you okay?" "I'm fine, go back to the room James." "No I failed to protect you before and violated our contract, but more importantly, you got hurt. I promised you I'd never let that happen again." Mattie sighed. "You talk to much." Mattie heard voices from one of the other boys dorms and knocked softly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users